+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Canadianspirit said:
I am having my bachelor of medicine and surgery assessed by MCC but I need more points and I have a diploma from U.K. Cardiff university if I get it assessed would it get me more points?

Any advise please? Will I get more points. For getting this diploma assessed or how does this work?

ameryki

Feb 11, 2017
Hey guys first day on researching the probability of migrating to Canada. I have a Bachelors and MBA from USA not living in the US at the moment. My question is will I still need to go through the degree verification process and english language proficiency before I do the next steps?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ameryki said:
Hey guys first day on researching the probability of migrating to Canada. I have a Bachelors and MBA from USA not living in the US at the moment. My question is will I still need to go through the degree verification process and english language proficiency before I do the next steps?
Answer to both of your questions is Yes.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Seniors,

I will need your help urgently.

I got this message from CIC today "Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your
application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of
time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal
history that you resided in India from December 18, 2006 to May 15,
2007, March 1, 2009 to May 28, 2013, November 14, 2013 to
January 26, 2014 and July 20, 2014 to current date. The Police
Certificate provided only covers May 2013 to December 2016"

But, India is my current country of residence, am a citizen of India and I have provided PCC from India. Why do I have submit PCC for past 10 years?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhruvmehtani said:
Seniors,

I will need your help urgently.

I got this message from CIC today "Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your
application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of
time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal
history that you resided in India from December 18, 2006 to May 15,
2007, March 1, 2009 to May 28, 2013, November 14, 2013 to
January 26, 2014 and July 20, 2014 to current date. The Police
Certificate provided only covers May 2013 to December 2016"

But, India is my current country of residence, am a citizen of India and I have provided PCC from India. Why do I have submit PCC for past 10 years?
Did you obtain it from local police/district office or through Passport office. This happens to those people who obtain PCC from police/district office while PCC from passport office covers whole of the period and country.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
dhruvmehtani said:
I got it from Police
Get a fresh PCC issued from PSK, and resubmit, you'll be fine.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Get a fresh PCC issued from PSK, and resubmit, you'll be fine.
Can i anyhow get them to reconsider my application?

Also, I have a PNP invite from OINP, will they transfer it to new profile?

Please advise seniors

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hi, Guys

I received ITA on 8th Feb and planning to submit my application soon. Previously, I applied for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (June, 2016). Now my application shows assessment in progress after all these months. So, I wanted to know if i should continue with the provincial nominee or I should write to them to cancel my application. Is the provincial nomination any use to me now I have received ITA.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
dhruvmehtani said:
Can i anyhow get them to reconsider my application?

Also, I have a PNP invite from OINP, will they transfer it to new profile?

Please advise seniors
I am sure they will...

Yes, if required you can write to OINP and they'll transfer your nomination to the new profile, time is the only problem with MCIIT.

varun2810

Sep 23, 2016
Hello, I did not include my wife's education and work history while filling the EE profile and i did not claim any points. I received ITA last week.

Now while filing eAPR should I provide spouse's education and work history details. Even if i do declare the education and work history, will I have to provide all the necessay documents for my spouse as well? Her ECA has not been done and I have not arranged any work documents for her till now. please help?
I am thinking of providing the details is "personal History" tab onle.. In the "work history" and Education history" tab should I providde the details of leave it blank?

kindly guide

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
varun2810 said:
Hello, I did not include my wife's education and work history while filling the EE profile and i did not claim any points. I received ITA last week.

Now while filing eAPR should I provide spouse's education and work history details. Even if i do declare the education and work history, will I have to provide all the necessay documents for my spouse as well? Her ECA has not been done and I have not arranged any work documents for her till now. please help?
I am thinking of providing the details is "personal History" tab onle.. In the "work history" and Education history" tab should I providde the details of leave it blank?

kindly guide
You need to recalculate your CRS after adding your spouse, if it remains same or is still higher than the cutoff for that draw when you got the ITA, you are fine to add her in your application post ITA.

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
I want to get my education assessment. I have done my bachelor in business administration and master in business management do I need to get both the degrees evaluate?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
hs2014 said:
I want to get my education assessment. I have done my bachelor in business administration and master in business management do I need to get both the degrees evaluate?
Preferable to get both assessed, because you don't know whether the Masters will get assessed as Masters or lower.

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
Hi All,

I work for Canadian company and I got all the letters to employment ( Employee job confirmation document from HR, Employee reference letter with roles and responsibilities from HR, payslips ). How ever I am claiming points for my foreign experience . my employer may not give a reference letter. Even though if they give they will give roles and responsibilities only for last held designation ( I held about 5 different job titles but all are with same NOCC code ) . I read at CIC guidelines, it says I should get job duties for all positions held. Is it practically possible to get job duties for all roles from previous employer ?

#1. Do they mean different NOC's or different job titles within same NOC ?

#2. Will CIC officer reject my application stating not sufficient documentation from previous employer?

Thanks!