+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
I created and submitted my EE profile today and then opened my job bank account and activated it as well. But my EE profile is showing that the job "bank registration is pending" and profile status is showing "required addition information" ..and it's not showing the crs score as well.. any solution ?? ::) ::)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
KRahman said:
I created and submitted my EE profile today and then opened my job bank account and activated it as well. But my EE profile is showing that the job "bank registration is pending" and profile status is showing "required addition information" ..and it's not showing the crs score as well.. any solution ?? ::) ::)
Pls wait...It takes 24 hrs to activate.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi.. i am eligible under nova scotia in demand occupation list, now atlantic immigration is open for nova scotia which needs job requirement (i dont have any job offer from nova scotia). So i want to ask if i have to apply through atlantic immigration program or there is any other route for nova scotia pnp?

and what is the total processing time for the same for india?

thanks in advance

regards

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello Guys,

Can someone please help me here. I'm on PGWP and I was wondering what should I answer for the express entry question below:

"Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?"

Should I say "No" because I don't have an LMIA approved job offer. I want to apply under CEC as a regular worker who got a job after graduating from Canadian institution and currently applying for PR. Or Should I say "yes" because if I do I get asked to upload "offer of emplyment and "Letter of employment" in the later sections of the form as I've already received an ITA...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
veeraB said:
Hello Guys,

Can someone please help me here. I'm on PGWP and I was wondering what should I answer for the express entry question below:

"Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?"

Should I say "No" because I don't have an LMIA approved job offer. I want to apply under CEC as a regular worker who got a job after graduating from Canadian institution and currently applying for PR. Or Should I say "yes" because if I do I get asked to upload "offer of emplyment and "Letter of employment" in the later sections of the form as I've already received an ITA...
If your intention is to just apply under CEC, you can say NO and go ahead. 50/200 points are awarded for job offers with LMIA (and certain non-LMIA jobs).

Jon Hogg

Jun 23, 2016
Guys, I have a question regarding the date the applicant first became qualified to practice the occupation. In the CIC website they specified that this is the date when you finished the minimum level of education needed for the occupation according to NOC code. My NOC 0111. Minimum requirement is “a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, commerce or a related field”. I have bachelor in engineering (2008) and MBA (2015). Should I choose 2008 or 2015? Can I choose the date I finished 1st year of MBA (as it is considered to be equal to bachelor degree)? How strict is it? Thank you.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jon Hogg said:
Guys, I have a question regarding the date the applicant first became qualified to practice the occupation. In the CIC website they specified that this is the date when you finished the minimum level of education needed for the occupation according to NOC code. My NOC 0111. Minimum requirement is “a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, commerce or a related field”. I have bachelor in engineering (2008) and MBA (2015). Should I choose 2008 or 2015? Can I choose the date I finished 1st year of MBA (as it is considered to be equal to bachelor degree)? How strict is it? Thank you.
it is not that strict , but its better to choose as per what they say so go with your Bachelor degree date (2008) one

Jon Hogg

Jun 23, 2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
it is not that strict , but its better to choose as per what they say so go with your Bachelor degree date (2008) one
Thank you for your reply. I am not sure if bachelor in engineering they will accept as the one "in the related field". I am worry this not be considered as misrepresentation.

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
The draw happened today and I haven't receiver an ITA even though my score is above the cut out . Please explain what's happening?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jon Hogg said:
Thank you for your reply. I am not sure if bachelor in engineering they will accept as the one "in the related field". I am worry this not be considered as misrepresentation.
you are worrying too much , it is not that big of a deal

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ndya90 said:
The draw happened today and I haven't receiver an ITA even though my score is above the cut out . Please explain what's happening?
please wait upto 24 hours , most probably by the end of day Today there will be an ITA in your EE Inbox ;)

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys I have a question please am a doctor with postgraduate training so am trying to get my points up by having this postgraduate training assessed! I also have a diploma from Cardiff University in UK. I can only gather information however that MCC can get my primary medical qualification verified which would be 126 points as am married! I desperately need to up my points?!

Also do you expect more drops for CRS scores?

Please advise kindly as am trying to get into the pool before scores goes back up :-[

Can I get into the pool before I take my IELTs and have my degrees assessed?

Sorry guys but I really need help here

Thanks

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hello guys,

I have 1 year Canadian experience. I did Masters degree from Canada. My score is 439. My question is-

1. Is it true that I do not need ECA for my indian BEng degree?. However, If i get ECA done for B.Eng., can i get more points?
2. Any idea, how many more points will i get ?
3. How long ECA takes?

Thank you everyone.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haarry said:
Hello guys,

I have 1 year Canadian experience. I did Masters degree from Canada. My score is 439. My question is-

1. Is it true that I do not need ECA for my indian BEng degree?. However, If i get ECA done for B.Eng., can i get more points? yes
2. Any idea, how many more points will i get ?around 14
3. How long ECA takes?around 1 month

Thank you everyone.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadianspirit said:
Guys I have a question please am a doctor with postgraduate training so am trying to get my points up by having this postgraduate training assessed! I also have a diploma from Cardiff University in UK. I can only gather information however that MCC can get my primary medical qualification verified which would be 126 points as am married! I desperately need to up my points?!

Also do you expect more drops for CRS scores?

Please advise kindly as am trying to get into the pool before scores goes back up :-[

Can I get into the pool before I take my IELTs and have my degrees assessed?

Sorry guys but I really need help here

Thanks
No unfortunately you would need IELTS and degrees assessed if your claiming points for them before you even create EE profile