+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Hi, My wife has Graduation degree(3 years) and Post graduation (2 years) from India in master of arts. When I do an online equivalency in WES, it says graduation (4 years or more) though it says it is a provisional result and actual result will be delivered in the report. Not sure if this is what I am expecting to receive after the actual WES result too - Graduation (4 years or more).
Anyone from India who has done Masters in Arts can you kindly confirm?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
chiranjit said:
Hi, My wife has Graduation degree(3 years) and Post graduation (2 years) from India in master of arts. When I do an online equivalency in WES, it says graduation (4 years or more) though it says it is a provisional result and actual result will be delivered in the report. Not sure if this is what I am expecting to receive after the actual WES result too - Graduation (4 years or more).
Anyone from India who has done Masters in Arts can you kindly confirm?
You cannot guess...you need to get it done to be sure...may be they'll recognise her masters as masters or they may rate it as second degree.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
CanadaWeCome said:
You cannot guess...you need to get it done to be sure...may be they'll recognise her masters as masters or they may rate it as second degree.
Thanks for your answer.

Also, is it fine that I update the EE profile with her details as I am getting online (considering that that is what I will receive in the actual report)? Or, is it mandatory to have the certificate in hand before saying in EE profile that spouse's ECA is Bachelors 4 years?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiranjit said:
Thanks for your answer.

Also, is it fine that I update the EE profile with her details as I am getting online (considering that that is what I will receive in the actual report)? Or, is it mandatory to have the certificate in hand before saying in EE profile that spouse's ECA is Bachelors 4 years?
As per CIC you need to have ECA and IELTS ready before you fill EE

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Blowtouch said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp --- The Express Entry Pool of Candidates

I Believe this very elusive page on the CIC Website is highly insightful, though updated to reflect trends up to Jan. 2016. It nevertheless provides a very
good picture of what the pool may look like and may present directions on the real standing of your CRS point now and in the near future, you will be glad you checked it out ( Give +1 if you find it useful)
Cheers
Thanks for the link. It does give an idea, however feel the pool has changed drastically over the past year, particularly in the last 3 months. We really need the latest report to get a clear picture. Does anyone know when we can expect it?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
chiranjit said:
Thanks for your answer.

For EE profile to be complete and active, you need the ECA No. that is available on the ECA certificate only as issued by WES.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

I just submitted myEE profile however the system gave me 460 point as opposed to 462. It didn't give me 2 point for my wife's education. Is there anything I can do about it? or should I just leave it as I am likely to have enough points for the next draw?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello good people !

Needed a clarification about job experience.
I started working full time when i was on my last semester of my undergrad study. The tenure is from September of 2013 to December of 2014 (almost 15 months). Then i moved to uk for my postgraduation. I have all my HR letters and payslips as well (salary was paid on cash). Does it gonna raise any issue? My final year exam was finished on february 2014 and certificates were issued on july of 2014. My crs currently standing at 447, will be creating my profile in a day as the score is dropping quite fast in recent draws. Would be glad if someone can help me out this case. Thanks and happy immigration :D

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I have one doubt about "Determine your eligibility" maybe is right but I would like to be sure.

1. I have 15 years experience in engineering..
2. I have college or high school which is call in canada
3. I have also IlEST
4. my age 33

I nevere work to Canada i saw just for holidays, The sistem give me you're not eligible.

Many thanks

GAULOV

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2016
LANDED..........
around sep
Probably because of your English

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know maybe because I never worked in Canada and I don't have university. I'm thinking that can be the only hole

Thanks

kasra.a.a

Feb 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm really confused and need help!

I've opened my express entry application 6 months ago and my overall point was 392. To improve my overall point, I sat for IELTS exam 2.5 weeks ago and received a much higher total score (over CLB 9). I've added my new score to the system two nights ago, but surprisingly my overall point didn't change!!

I've decided to withdraw my application and reopen another one to fix the issue. As soon as I clicked the withdrawal button my overall score changed 464!! But the application was already withdrawn.

Now I've tried 2 times (first time immediately and second time after 36 hours) to open a new application but after filling the forms and submitting my application the system says that I'm not eligible to apply!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to CIC and been told that this is a system glitch and I have to contact the technical team, which I've already did and are waiting for their reply, but based on my experience with their technical team I most probably will get an unrelated reply from them!!

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
leo83 said:
I don't know maybe because I never worked in Canada and I don't have university. I'm thinking that can be the only hole

Thanks
There could be a number of reasons. Visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp

Should clarify things for you.

All the best

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo83 said:
Hi guys,
I have one doubt about "Determine your eligibility" maybe is right but I would like to be sure.

1. I have 15 years experience in engineering..
2. I have college or high school which is call in canada
3. I have also IlEST
4. my age 33

I nevere work to Canada i saw just for holidays, The sistem give me you're not eligible.

Many thanks
Unless you share all the parameters you are using, it would be difficult to tell where you are failing on that eligibility. Are you putting the right POF amount? Are you earning enough points for FSW(67)? Do you have sufficient IELTS.......

Kumard21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Hi Friends,

Me and my spouse applied for extension of Work Permit three moths before, we got ITA in January. Two days before we got update from Immigration department that our WP application are approved. We are ready to submit EE application, we even didnt received the WP document yet.

Now my question is can we submit the PR application without applying for New TRV?
Can we stop applying for New TRV till we get PR?