+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Any expert can help? Regarding Post-ITA process, in case all documents are checked and approved, what's next?

"If everything goes fine, you will get a Passport Request (PPR) and a Decision Made (DM) within 6 months of submission of complete application.

You can submit your passport (along with dependents’ passport, if they are accompanying you to Canada) at the nearest VFS. They will send your passport to the embassy and deliver your passport back to you after the stamping is done. You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa Smiley . You need to carry BOTH your passport(with the stamped visa) and the COPR when you are travelling to Canada."

Can I choose the VFS or it is indicated by CIC? Thanks for giving more details on this stage of the process

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys,

What does apprenticeship mean exactly by CIC ? Actually my wife has a Canadian work experience as an intern but this job is paid and also she got this job after her graduation as a degree was required to get this job. We are concerned that this position will not be counted towards getting point. Could somebody advise us about that? Thanks.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Seniors, kindly advise,

Do you need to obtain an ECA report for spouse' education if you are claiming points on that? ( she's not the principle applicant)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I updated my spouse IELTS scores now.The changes are transmitted and the profile became available for viewing, however I still see the old score in my profile. My spouse IELTS points haven't got added to the profile. I haven't added her education yet as her ECA is pending. Is ECA mandatory to claim IELTS points? CRS calculator does show points just with IELTS. Or does it take a while to have the score updated?

Rav@1

Sep 11, 2016
Passport Req..
07-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-09-2017
Under the revised express entry system form Nov 2016, to claim CRS points, should the entire experience be in only one NOC? The wording used in CRS tool is rather confusing which says" It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)."

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rav@1 said:
Under the revised express entry system form Nov 2016, to claim CRS points, should the entire experience be in only one NOC? The wording used in CRS tool is rather confusing which says" It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)."
No, you can use several NOC's

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi all

I have claimed only my previous company experience in EE profile. The experience is with one company starting from September 2008 - November 2014. 6 years and 1.5 months. I read that the experience for EE should be in last 10 years. So I am hoping that this is okay to get full work experience points for 3 years. Is my understanding right?

I also wanted to confirm this that- the system would automatically reassess my FSW criteria (I gave 6+ years) on September 2018 only. Is my understanding right and am I good to use this experience till 2018 and continue after that too if I get 67 in FSW grid?

Thanks.

BlueJays2017

Jan 11, 2017
Guys, I am uploading the bank statements and I have accounts in 3 banks. I have 20k since a year now in bank A. I have another approx 12k in bank B here in Toronto. Should only bank A account statements be sufficient ? Or should I get statements for all my banks ?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
BlueJays2017 said:
Guys, I am uploading the bank statements and I have accounts in 3 banks. I have 20k since a year now in bank A. I have another approx 12k in bank B here in Toronto. Should only bank A account statements be sufficient ? Or should I get statements for all my banks ?
Only Bank A statements are sufficient.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doubts while filling PR Form

1) Should address history have information of addresses I stayed(hotels,apartments etc) while on Vacations/Business trips. ?

2) My Daughter is only 2months old. PR form asks if she can communicate in English/French ? What should be my answer ?..... Some people have suggested that if she turns her head on saying "Hi Baby", then I can put yes.... but then still she is not communicating from my perspective.. since it is specifically written English/French.... Turning head is neither english nor french...

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi everyone.. I have one question if we applied in express entry and if they asked for additional docs say for example celpip score or Schedule A form or travel history form ? can anyone get rejection after submitting those forms too.?.. or we should considered to be on safe side that there is mostly no rejection. as they asked for additional docs.... Has anyone gone through these... thanx

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I have a question regarding "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents.

I graduated a university in my home country (bachelor's degree), and I also went to a college in Canada.
What documents do I need to upload?
I'm a bit concerned as I read some posts who were rejected because of incompleteness of this "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents...

Here are the documents I'm trying to upload:

Bachelor's degree in my home country
- WES document for my bachelor's degree
- degree certificates
- Transcript for my bachelor's degree <- Do I need this?

Canadian College
- Transcript <- Do I need this?
- Certificate

Express Entry instruction says
"You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.", and it doesn't mention about transcript.

If I need transcript, I need to get it from my home country, which means it takes a while...

I will appreciate your help!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
king_penguin said:
Hello, I have a question regarding "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents.

I graduated a university in my home country (bachelor's degree), and I also went to a college in Canada.
What documents do I need to upload?
I'm a bit concerned as I read some posts who were rejected because of incompleteness of this "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents...

Here are the documents I'm trying to upload:

Bachelor's degree in my home country
- WES document for my bachelor's degree
- degree certificates
- Transcript for my bachelor's degree <- Do I need this?

Canadian College
- Transcript <- Do I need this?
- Certificate

Express Entry instruction says
"You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.", and it doesn't mention about transcript.

If I need transcript, I need to get it from my home country, which means it takes a while...

I will appreciate your help!
You do not need your transcripts from your home country. Regarding Canadian transcripts it depends whether it is requested in your document checklist or not.

ck85

Apr 9, 2013
Hi.. Thanks everyone for the detailed information..I had question to people who have got ITA.

1) Actually, I am planning to decline the ITA. I have received OINP. Will the 600 points still be active or I have to ask for nomination again ? If I decline now, does the system automatically send a new ITA if the score is above the threshold ?

2) Separately, if I decline ITA, can I edit my Express Entry Profile (like update to work experience, etc.). Will this affect my nomination ?

Thanks in advance for your help.