+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi everyone.. I have one question if we applied in express entry and if they asked for additional docs say for example celpip score or Schedule A form or travel history form ? can anyone get rejection after submitting those forms too.?.. or we should considered to be on safe side that there is mostly no rejection. as they asked for additional docs.... Has anyone gone through these... thanx

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I have a question regarding "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents.

I graduated a university in my home country (bachelor's degree), and I also went to a college in Canada.
What documents do I need to upload?
I'm a bit concerned as I read some posts who were rejected because of incompleteness of this "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents...

Here are the documents I'm trying to upload:

Bachelor's degree in my home country
- WES document for my bachelor's degree
- degree certificates
- Transcript for my bachelor's degree <- Do I need this?

Canadian College
- Transcript <- Do I need this?
- Certificate

Express Entry instruction says
"You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.", and it doesn't mention about transcript.

If I need transcript, I need to get it from my home country, which means it takes a while...

I will appreciate your help!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
king_penguin said:
Hello, I have a question regarding "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents.

I graduated a university in my home country (bachelor's degree), and I also went to a college in Canada.
What documents do I need to upload?
I'm a bit concerned as I read some posts who were rejected because of incompleteness of this "Education (diplomas/degrees)" documents...

Here are the documents I'm trying to upload:

Bachelor's degree in my home country
- WES document for my bachelor's degree
- degree certificates
- Transcript for my bachelor's degree <- Do I need this?

Canadian College
- Transcript <- Do I need this?
- Certificate

Express Entry instruction says
"You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree.", and it doesn't mention about transcript.

If I need transcript, I need to get it from my home country, which means it takes a while...

I will appreciate your help!
You do not need your transcripts from your home country. Regarding Canadian transcripts it depends whether it is requested in your document checklist or not.

ck85

Apr 9, 2013
Hi.. Thanks everyone for the detailed information..I had question to people who have got ITA.

1) Actually, I am planning to decline the ITA. I have received OINP. Will the 600 points still be active or I have to ask for nomination again ? If I decline now, does the system automatically send a new ITA if the score is above the threshold ?

2) Separately, if I decline ITA, can I edit my Express Entry Profile (like update to work experience, etc.). Will this affect my nomination ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
You do not need your transcripts from your home country. Regarding Canadian transcripts it depends whether it is requested in your document checklist or not.
>DelPiero07

Wow, thank you for your prompt answer! I'm so glad that I don't need a transcript for my bachelor's degree...!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ck85 said:
Hi.. Thanks everyone for the detailed information..I had question to people who have got ITA.

1) Actually, I am planning to decline the ITA. I have received OINP. Will the 600 points still be active or I have to ask for nomination again ? If I decline now, does the system automatically send a new ITA if the score is above the threshold ?

2) Separately, if I decline ITA, can I edit my Express Entry Profile (like update to work experience, etc.). Will this affect my nomination ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Upon receipt of an ITA, a candidate has 90 calendar days to do one of the following:

1. Submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) in their online account. This includes providing all supporting documentation up front.
2. Decline the ITA in their online account, if the candidate is not ready to apply within 90 calendar days of receiving the ITA or if they believe that a change in their circumstance has made them ineligible to be invited. In this case, the candidate’s profile will become “active” in the pool for the remaining days of the profile’s validity and the candidate will be considered for future rounds of invitations, as long as they continue to meet the MEC.

3. If the candidate does not respond to the ITA (i.e., the candidate does not submit a complete APR within 90 calendar days of receiving the ITA and does not formally decline the ITA within this delay), the ITA will expire and the candidate will no longer be in the Express Entry pool. To re-enter the pool, the candidate must submit a new profile in their online account and be assessed for the MEC at that time.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,

I'm planning to have my PR application filed sometime in April. I'm hoping to finish my ECA and IELTS test finished by then.

I'm also trying to get an internal transfer to Canada office in my current company. Can you please confirm what happens to my PR application if I get an internal transfer and will my employer also need an LMIA to move me internally.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

shaparak

Nov 19, 2016
Hi Every one,

I recently made a EE profile.
Under the Express Entry Profile Details (the table) it says that "Federal Skilled Worker: Not Met"
I do not get it why.
My scores for the six factors in the skilled worker are as follows:
-Language: 19 out of 28 (IELTS)
-Education: 25 out of 25 (PhD)
-Experience: 9 ( 1 year experience)
-Arranged employment in Canada: ..........I do not know if I get point here or not, I'm working under pgwp now.
-Adaptability: 5 (past study in Canada)........I even have past work experience in Canada (may get another 10 points here)
But even with these scores I have more than 67.

Does anyone know why I get this message: "Federal Skilled Worker: Not Met"???

Best,

S

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaparak said:
Hi Every one,

I recently made a EE profile.
Under the Express Entry Profile Details (the table) it says that "Federal Skilled Worker: Not Met"
I do not get it why.
My scores for the six factors in the skilled worker are as follows:
-Language: 19 out of 28 (IELTS)
-Education: 25 out of 25 (PhD)
-Experience: 9 ( 1 year experience)
-Arranged employment in Canada: ..........I do not know if I get point here or not, I'm working under pgwp now.
-Adaptability: 5 (past study in Canada)........I even have past work experience in Canada (may get another 10 points here)
But even with these scores I have more than 67.

Does anyone know why I get this message: "Federal Skilled Worker: Not Met"???

Best,

S
Do you meet the minimum required funds?

windman

Jun 9, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply I checked the eligibility and I passed: Express Entry CRS Calculator: You have 373 points

I am 27 years old with 5 years of experience and my IELTS score as below, I have 4 years university degree and single. I have no relives in Canada, I didn't work or studied in Canada.

I don't have a job offer " Do I need to have a job offer?"

test score for Speaking.
test score for Listening.
the test score for Reading.
the test score for Writing.

Can anyone please advise me what to do? I want to immigrate is this is best path for me?.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
windman said:
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply I checked the eligibility and I passed: Express Entry CRS Calculator: You have 373 points

I am 27 years old with 5 years of experience and my IELTS score as below, I have 4 years university degree and single. I have no relives in Canada, I didn't work or studied in Canada.

I don't have a job offer " Do I need to have a job offer?"

test score for Speaking.
test score for Listening.
the test score for Reading.
the test score for Writing.

Can anyone please advise me what to do? I want to immigrate is this is best path for me?.

Try to improve the IELTS score and Consider doing masters in Canada(if Affordable) - masters will fetch more points