+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, 2 questions on proof of funds:

1. Do we only need to prove the funds which has been prescribed for the number of people shown by CIC or we also need to prove that we have funds in addition to the same for CIC fees:

2. Can I transfer funds to my wife once she obtains an ITA and show as gifts for the proof of funds?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, 2 questions on proof of funds:

1. Do we only need to prove the funds which has been prescribed for the number of people shown by CIC or we also need to prove that we have funds in addition to the same for CIC fees:
You need to show atleast the min. POF. Extra funds shown will only make it look better.

2. Can I transfer funds to my wife once she obtains an ITA and show as gifts for the proof of funds?
Yes, you can do that.

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
I am about to submit my e-PRA with ITA. For this step, the proof of fund is "an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile". I assume we cannot provide account statements anymore (not like when applying for provincial nomination)

I live in France and I cannot persuade my bank to make me that letter. The banking advisor refuses to give all information required by CIC, they can only write some details in bold below
_list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
_list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
_be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

So what should I do to make my POF more trustworthy? I suppose that outstanding debts are important too, because the available money means nothing if we have big debts beside. I asked them to add a simple confirmation in that letter, such as "This customer is not indebted toward our bank" or something but they don't do it :(

Looking forward to hear from you. Many thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nthuynh said:
Hello everyone
I am about to submit my e-PRA with ITA. For this step, the proof of fund is "an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile". I assume we cannot provide account statements anymore (not like when applying for provincial nomination)

I live in France and I cannot persuade my bank to make me that letter. The banking advisor refuses to give all information required by CIC, they can only write some details in bold below
_list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
_list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
_be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

So what should I do to make my POF more trustworthy? I suppose that outstanding debts are important too, because the available money means nothing if we have big debts beside. I asked them to add a simple confirmation in that letter, such as "This customer is not indebted toward our bank" or something but they don't do it :(

Looking forward to hear from you. Many thanks in advance
Submit the letter which your bank would issue you along with 6 months bank statements (stamped, if possible). Also, use an LOE to explain anything that you want the case officer to know or consider while assessing your application.

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have question about ID Documents Summary and Travel history in ITA application.

For ID Documents Summary

I got my passport renewed on 08 December 2016.

Do I need to add my both passports (old and new) or just the new one?

For Travel History

Do I need to add every trip which from Canada to India and the first time when I came to Canada from India?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
alina1990 said:
I have one more question.
I want to ask if my csr points are 470 and i m in pool and the candidate with minimum points invited in that draw has 480 points.Would they consider me in next draw or just throw me out from the pool of candidates?
You will be in express entry pool for one year, that's the validity express entry profile. Draw happens every fortnight and IMO if you are able to reach 470sh , you may get direct ITA soon. FYI, last draw cut off was 475 (December 23)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

mkhurram786

Dec 25, 2016
Can any one tell me please that the equivalancy required for express entry is for my last or highest degree or I have to get equivalency for my all degrees and transcripts? Another thing is, it's impossible for me to contact my Universities back in Pakistan to send the official degree and Transcripts to any equivalency body as I am already in Canada on a study permit; so is there any equivalency body which can do equivalency for me without asking official post from my previous Universities?

Regards,

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
HI All,

Please advice,

If my spouse and me , both have assessed educational documents and given IELTS.

1 - Are we both eligible for Unemployment funds ?
2 - Can we claim unemployment funds during PR duration in canada ?
3- - If yes then how much can we get per month , age is 32. ?
4- - Do we have to stay for 3 years to get canadian passport?

Waiting for humble reply.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dany6634 said:
HI All,

Please advice,

If my spouse and me , both have assessed educational documents and given IELTS.

1 - Are we both eligible for Unemployment funds ?
2 - Can we claim unemployment funds during PR duration in canada ?
3- - If yes then how much can we get per month , age is 32. ?
4- - Do we have to stay for 3 years to get canadian passport?

Waiting for humble reply.
No, you will need to have funds to support yourself while landing as a PR in Canada.

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My previous EE profile is expired and Now I am not able to make EXpress Entry account. BEcause after submitting the EE application it is not lodging properly.

status remain- Processing submission
No EE number & job bank jod is issued
Guide me why this is happening

navi1980

Dec 26, 2016
Hi All,

While filling the express entry PR application forms, I see that I need to give the details about spouse family members as well in below section:

Spouse form > Personal Details > Family

I want to know that, is it mandatory to give the details of her family ? can I choose to not give these details ?

If I give these details, do I need to submit some identity proofs for them as well ?

apple123_4567

Oct 2, 2015
While filling EE profile, under work history, do I need to enter history for past 10 years only, or all of it, related or unrelated to NOC I am applying for ?

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
As you suggested that I can submit appkication on WES for my and my husband's in one application so can you please guide me what is the fees for both of our WES.?

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
This is what I found on the cic website. Sharing it here so some air around it can be cleared.

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
have lived there in the past,
the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

guri1982

Dec 26, 2016
Stanlee said:
Submit the letter which your bank would issue you along with 6 months bank statements (stamped, if possible). Also, use an LOE to explain anything that you want the case officer to know or consider while assessing your application.
I have one question regarding my EE which is in process. I had apply for Canadian study visa in 2005 and got refusal. Do this refusal effect my EE application in anyway. and I have to declare this in EE application (where they are asking about any previous application details).

Awaiting your earliest reply.