+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

guri1982

Dec 26, 2016
Hii,

Need your expert advise, I had applied for candian study visa 10 years back. do I have to declare this information in express entry profile (where they are asking about any previous application for citizenship, FSW etc.

regards,

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Guidance needed... i have made an FD of the min amount for a period of one year... now if the invite comes and i things happen on time then its fine... if i pass this one year time then the FD amount will be credited in my account and i can again create an FD...

in that case my Account will show a credit of the min amount required and i can then make a new FD...

in both the cases my proof of funds after 13 months wont be old but i can show the source as more than a year old will it raise a question?

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Acter receiving ITA, can we change the job NOC code of previous & current employement ?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
No Problem at all. You should write LOE if it expires& new FD is created after 1 year.
I would say make a FD for 1 yr 6 Months! to avoid additional documentation!

Cheers!

TanmaySamel said:
Guidance needed... i have made an FD of the min amount for a period of one year... now if the invite comes and i things happen on time then its fine... if i pass this one year time then the FD amount will be credited in my account and i can again create an FD...

in that case my Account will show a credit of the min amount required and i can then make a new FD...

in both the cases my proof of funds after 13 months wont be old but i can show the source as more than a year old will it raise a question?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I am a single applicant, however in my requested documents to upload, there is a field for Proof of Relationship. I don't understand why they would want that? I can probably upload my parents birth certificates but they are not immigrating with me.

I mentioned that I have a blood relative who is a Canadian citizen, but there is already another field for Proof of Family Status for this.

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Expert advice required:

1. My canadian education I claimed 15 points (2 yr) of education, however my course was of 3 yr but because I was a master's from india I got credential for 1 yr.

So I wanted to change the level of education to 3 yr bachleor degree/ or diploma option but I was not able to do it I got an Invitation before that at the score of 481

2. My work expereince in Canada is from 3rd September 2013- 30th October 2013 (1st company -contract postion NOC CODE 2211)
19th November 2013- 6th September 2013 (2nd Company- permanent position NOC CODE 2211)

I have got 3 yr expereince count I am not sure if it makes it exactly 3 yr experience or not?

Also, I have recieved invitation under CEC. So my score breakdown would have been. I am confused cuz i have not claim 30 points there and if 3 yr is not my exact work experience I have to minus 11 points from my total? 481-11= 470? or i can explain 481+15(for education) -11(2 yr instead of 3 yr work expereince = 485.??

Please help me out I have waited long enough for this ITA. Don't want to claim anything wrong.

Thanks,
AARJUN

Gold Leaf

Dec 5, 2016
Hi friends, kindly help me find NOC . I have done MCA and my job title is Web Developer. I found this title in 2175. But it says education should be Bachelors of computer Science. However, I have done Bachelors and Masters in Computer Applications. Kindly help me with this.

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hello, I put in my application yesterday and my point was 502. However cic sent me a message saying I don't have a valid job offer which I do. What should I do about this? I put yes when they asked about my job offer.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiki123 said:
Hello, I put in my application yesterday and my point was 502. However cic sent me a message saying I don't have a valid job offer which I do. What should I do about this? I put yes when they asked about my job offer.
What kind of work permit do you have and how long you've been working for that employer?

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
I have an open work permit. I started working for my employer in march this year. in the column for is your employer's name on your work permit I put no. because my work permit is open.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiki123 said:
I have an open work permit. I started working for my employer in march this year. in the column for is your employer's name on your work permit I put no. because my work permit is open.
Open work permits do not qualify for a valid job offer.

You cannot get the 50/200 points.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiki123 said:
I know that but I have a valid work offer
How so?

Do you have LMIA? Do you have a close work permit which is employer specific? Do you know what constitutes a valid job offer?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
I don't understand. Can you please explain it to me. I live here and have a job. What other documents do I need? And do I then have to go to the job bank? Confused! I thought once you get a full time job you can apply for express entry...no?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't understand what the problem is in the first place. Is your application ineligible? Have you met the requirements of either CEC or FSW? If the only problem is that you claimed having a valid job offer then amend your answer.