+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
I am planning to schedule my IELTS test tomorrow. These are the things that I am planning to key in:

Type: "General Training".
Name: as mentioned in the passport.
I am taking the test from USA and I have only paper based test. So not much to think there.
First language: Language spoken that I speak for day to day communication outside work in my home country

Is there any other thing to be taken care apart from these while scheduling the test?
No, you have addressed most of it. First language refers to your mother tongue.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
SAM1102 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for sharing information. Being a new member of this forum i need some help

firstly i have done Ielts and WES . Now what should be the next step ??

And how can i check my eligibility for different provinces ?

I am working in IT Industry , how can i identify my NOC code ?

And what are the documents required for creating profile in EPE and PNP program.

kindly suggest ... Thanks in Advance.
If you have IELTS and ECA ready. you can go ahead and create and submit your Express Entry profile.

While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

For detailed information on PNPs refer to this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
No, you have addressed most of it. First language refers to your mother tongue.
Thanks for the clarification. It is asking for an address. Would that be my home address in passport or the current address (India) where I live (US)?

And it is asking if the scores need to be sent to any organization. I believe I can skip that as someone already mentioned that CIC can access our scores from the IELTS database. Just wanted to confirm.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks for the clarification. It is asking for an address. Would that be my home address in passport or the current address (India) where I live (US)?

And it is asking if the scores need to be sent to any organization. I believe I can skip that as someone already mentioned that CIC can access our scores from the IELTS database. Just wanted to confirm.
It would be your address in the US where you live. They shall be sending your preparation material and Test Result Form to this address.

Yes, you are correct, you need not mention any organisation where the results should be sent. While creating your Express Entry profile you will have to provide IELTS related information which would be sufficient.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there

What do I do when I need to apply for a new passport but I'm also in the middle of my PR process?
I already submitted my all documents in the beginning of May and I can see in my CIC profile that some of the staff hass "passed" next to it

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Johny Bravo said:
Hi there

What do I do when I need to apply for a new passport but I'm also in the middle of my PR process?
I already submitted my all documents in the beginning of May and I can see in my CIC profile that some of the staff hass "passed" next to it

Thanks
Renew your passport and once you have the new passport raise a CSE to inform CIC and send them a copy (personal details pages) of your new passport.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
Renew your passport and once you have the new passport raise a CSE to inform CIC and send them a copy (personal details pages) of your new passport.
Thanks a lot. Can you tell me what that CSE is?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Johny Bravo said:
Thanks a lot. Can you tell me what that CSE is?
CSE stands for Case Specific Enquiry. It is also referred to as IRCC Web Form. Check this link to know more https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
It would be your address in the US where you live. They shall be sending your preparation material and Test Result Form to this address.

Yes, you are correct, you need not mention any organisation where the results should be sent. While creating your Express Entry profile you will have to provide IELTS related information which would be sufficient.
Thank you so much!

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Dear PR Geeks please advise!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-help-needed-wp-expires-soon-t439387.0.html;msg5339878#msg5339878

Thanks,
JB

Kumar.Patel

Jul 24, 2016
hi,
I have one year experience on NOC 6622; skill type D, and 7 months experience on NOC 0621; skill type O. I am an inland CEC applicant. Is it possible for me to get eligible for express entry? as i have read we require one year of continuous experience in our primary NOC i.e. in my case NOC 0621... Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumar.Patel said:
hi,
I have one year experience on NOC 6622; skill type D, and 7 months experience on NOC 0621; skill type O. I am an inland CEC applicant. Is it possible for me to get eligible for express entry? as i have read we require one year of continuous experience in our primary NOC i.e. in my case NOC 0621... Thanks
I've already answered this in another thread, but here you go again:

You are not eligible.

You need to have 1 year of full-time experience in an NOC skill type O, A, or B. So you need another 5 months of experience in your primary NOC before you can apply.

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Can you please clarify these issues for me ...

1) I am the Main Applicant so Can i get my spouse ECA ?
2) If spouse ECA is possible, then whats the procedure? Same as main Applicant OR any different ?
3) Do i have to pay separate fee for ECA of my spouse ?

Thank you in advance..