+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad.tahir said:
Can you please clarify these issues for me ...

1) I am the Main Applicant so Can i get my spouse ECA ?
Yes.

2) If spouse ECA is possible, then whats the procedure? Same as main Applicant OR any different ?
The same.

3) Do i have to pay separate fee for ECA of my spouse ?
Yes.

Thank you in advance..

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
I have got CRS of 434. But the lowest CRS as of yet is 450. So i guess, i have to be at the mercy of a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Am i right? If yes, could you please suggest which Province in Canada is good to try for Accounting jobs?

Thank you for your time.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whimsical said:
I have got CRS of 434. But the lowest CRS as of yet is 450. So i guess, i have to be at the mercy of a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Am i right? If yes, could you please suggest which Province in Canada is good to try for Accounting jobs?

Thank you for your time.
The CRS is predicted to go down at the end of the year, but no one knows for certain. So yes, PNP is still your best bet.

Try reading about the PNP requirements here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi All,
I got ITA in CEC with 485 points and submitted my docs on May 30 and my medical got passed in the CEC on June 9th.

Please let me know the next steps what I should do next. When I will get the RPRF fee payment request?
Ans how many days of time frame will get to pay that.
After payment how many days later I will get Passport request will there be any other step in between.

After Payment what are the procedures, and I am planning to add my spouse to my application since I am getting married in Nov, PR application will be in what step at that time.
And what are the check list of documents needed to add spouse to my application? I am not finding the checklist anywhere, so that I can start preparing them now itself.

Please advise.

MfmCan

Jul 25, 2016
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Which state has the eligibility for Doctors. Toronto? Quebec? Alberta?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MfmCan said:
Which state has the eligibility for Doctors. Toronto? Quebec? Alberta?
Try starting here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Toronto is not a province; it's a city in the province of Ontario.
Ontario's PNP does not depend on your occupation. You just have to have a CRS of 400+.

Quebec's immigration system is not run through CIC; it's a completely separate process. Start here if you're interested: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

"Alberta does not have any dedicated streams under Express Entry category," according to the PNP post.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi everyone.. pls telll me which PNP is open right now and which wll open within next 4 months...i ve a experience in banking and finance sector...in which PNP should i apply to get PR?

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
Is there any way to shorten the receiving time of GCMS notes? Can we get GCMS notes within 20-25 days? Is there other way by paying even more?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhusukhdev123 said:
hi everyone.. pls telll me which PNP is open right now and which wll open within next 4 months...i ve a experience in banking and finance sector...in which PNP should i apply to get PR?
Alberta has no EE PNP stream; Nunavut has no PNP; Quebec uses a completely different system.

Manitoba requires you to have a connection to Manitoba.

For British Columbia, you must have an LMIA supported job offer in BC, or have graduated from a BC university.

Newfoundland & Labrador requires a job offer.
Northwest Territories also requires a job offer.
Yukon also requires a job offer.

Saskatchewan's PNP is closed for 2016.

Nova Scotia's PNP is currently closed. No idea when it will reopen.

Ontario's PNP also seems to be closed for 2016, unless you're fluent in French.

New Brunswick's PNP is currently open.
You must show a connection to NB, or attend an information session. They prioritise people in the professions listed in this table. There are some finance jobs listed, but without knowing your NOC, I can't tell you whether or not that will help you: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

Prince Edward Island's PNP is currently open.
Your job has no bearing on your chances.

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear,
Please clarify these issues as well..

1) what if the University is not included in the ECA approved university list ?
2) Is it possible that we our self can calculate the CEC Points ?

Thank You

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad.tahir said:
Dear,
Please clarify these issues as well..

1) what if the University is not included in the ECA approved university list ?
WES will still accredit your degree. It may take a little longer than normal, though, because they have to research the credential.

2) Is it possible that we our self can calculate the CEC Points ?
Yes. Here is the tool that calculates it for you: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
And here is the break down of all the points: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Thank You

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I general how long does WES evaluation take? I will be sending my documents from US and my degree is from India. My university is a part of the their list.

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear..
My sister is a Canadian Citizen.. I can also get additional points for that Right ?
But i can not find any assessment in the links that you have send..

Please clarify..

Thank You.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad.tahir said:
Dear..
My sister is a Canadian Citizen.. I can also get additional points for that Right ?
But i can not find any assessment in the links that you have send..

Please clarify..

Thank You.
You get points for Canadian relatives in the initial eligibility criteria (the one where you have to score 67; this one: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp)
You do not get CRS points for Canadian relatives.