+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
I general how long does WES evaluation take? I will be sending my documents from US and my degree is from India. My university is a part of the their list.
7 days from when WES accepts your documents.

Nov 19, 2015
regarding Super visa / sponsorship

Hi have couple of Questions,

-can i apply for super visa and my mom apply for sponsorship of my dad at the same time?
-if so, would the processing time be different?
-if the person is already residing in Canada, does the sponsorship application take longer to process?

thanks
Inder

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidhusukhdev123 said:
what is the minimum CRS score for all PNPs region wise?
Check this thread for details about PNPs http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Katik

Jun 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding LMIA.

I have received ITA and ready to submit documents, but my LMIA is coming to an end and will only be valid for two months after I submit documents. Is it ok and it only needs to be valid when CIC receives the application or will we it be refused?

Thank you in advance.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
My IELTS score is expiring by end of February. So, w.r.t the application, till what stage this score needs to be valid?
In other words, let's say I get an ITA by September, I submit my documents by November end or so. After that CIC will process the docs submitted and let's say in-between my score gets expired! So, in that case will I need to take the exam again?

As of now I got to know from other threads that IELTS score has to be valid till AOR. Please correct me and comment your view here.

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
hi i am already in express entry pool and waiting for nomination can u please tell me can i apply for quebec also.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Canada2425 said:
My IELTS score is expiring by end of February. So, w.r.t the application, till what stage this score needs to be valid?
In other words, let's say I get an ITA by September, I submit my documents by November end or so. After that CIC will process the docs submitted and let's say in-between my score gets expired! So, in that case will I need to take the exam again?

As of now I got to know from other threads that IELTS score has to be valid till AOR. Please correct me and comment your view here.
Your IELTS has to be valid till the time you submit your e-APR. Doesn't matter if it expires after that!

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
hi i am already in express entry pool and waiting for nomination can u please tell me can i apply for quebec also.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A9kurs said:
No need to post the same question twice; we saw it the first time.

Yes, you can apply for EE and Mon Projet at the same time.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there.
I have a question cause I'm a bit confused now.
I applied for PR on May the 6th 2016 (submitted all the documents and everything), I'm in the middle of the process right now. My passport expires in Nov 26th 2016. I thought that the passport must be valid for 6 months when I apply but when I called CIC they said that it has to be valid for 6 months after the decision about my PR has been made. Is that true? What happens if while I'm still waiting for my new passport they make the decision and they ask me to send my passport?

Thank you

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
I have done bachelors engineering in Electronics and communication but right now i am doing job which is in Management information system (system analyst 2171 NOC A according to CIC) so What should I select when checking eligibilty for quebec as Have you already practised a profession that pertains directly to your field of training? If yes, how long did you hold that position?

Option are Yes and no

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
hi i have been working in xxx company from last november now i got offer from other company same noc if i change my employer does it effect chances of getting points for 1 year experience as if now i have 8 months of experience. or is it better to continue with same employer few more months and complete 1 year and then switch employer.

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Can i submit my medicals and PCC after submitting my e-APR??

The reason i am asking is i don't know when will i get an ITA and I don't want PCC to expire before getting an ITA and going through the process again.

Can anyone clear this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nikhil.bhatia said:
Can i submit my medicals and PCC after submitting my e-APR??

The reason i am asking is i don't know when will i get an ITA and I don't want PCC to expire before getting an ITA and going through the process again.

Can anyone clear this?
No. You will NOT be able to submit your application without your PCC and medicals. You MUST submit PCC(s) and your medical results along with the application.

There are exceptions but they are not applicable to your situation.