+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dewan junaid said:
Hi Guys,

After Completing the EE Profile and Job Bank Profile.
Do we have to manually filled the PNP's which are open for Skilled Worker.

Thanks & Regards
Dewan
Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

dewan junaid

Oct 19, 2015
Thnx for reply Stanlee......but i am asking is after completing EE Profile .... do the PNP,s will pick automatically from EE or we have to apply manually to each PNP.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dewan junaid said:
Thnx for reply Stanlee......but i am asking is after completing EE Profile .... do the PNP,s will pick automatically from EE or we have to apply manually to each PNP.
Yes, based on your score Ontario sends you Notification of Interest in your Express Entry account (MyCIC account). If you are interested you will have to apply by submitting your nomination application package to Ontario. They will review the same and if they grant you nomination, you will get a message in your MyCIC account, which you will have to accept or decline. I think, the process is same for British Columbia as well, you can look up on the same. For other provinces, I think, you will have to apply if they are open. You can check the link that I shared for more details in this regard.

Beemer

May 11, 2016
_Aspirant said:
Hi Beemer,

Here is your score evaluation as per the details provided by you. I determined the score considering you as a primary applicant because you have not mentioned experience of your spouse. You have CRS score equals to 421.
Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm principal applicant. Would spouse work experience too be considered? If so, it's 3yrs in relation to qualification.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Beemer said:
Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm principal applicant. Would spouse work experience too be considered? If so, it's 3yrs in relation to qualification.
If your spouse has Canadian work experience, then it will be considered to claim points.

reka2u

Feb 25, 2016
Hi guys, A quick question. Evaluating your credentials, do you just evaluate the highest degree you have or do you have to do everything?

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad,

I am currently working in ON and have 10 year exp in Software (2 years in ON, CA). Since I am eligible to apply for New Brunswick I want to send Express of interest.

Before that I want to know if my profile is selected and province issues PNP, Is it mandatory to move to New Brunswick? I don't want to leave my current job which is in Ontario.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
reka2u said:
Hi guys, A quick question. Evaluating your credentials, do you just evaluate the highest degree you have or do you have to do everything?
To get the most points possible for your education under the Comprehensive Ranking System, you should get your highest degree, diploma or certificate assessed (PhD, MA, BA). If you have more than one credential, you may want to get both assessed if it would give you more points.

May I ask what your highest degree is?

me157199

Jan 16, 2016
Hi Guys!

I will be attending the info session in Manila on June 11 for NBPNP and calculated my points. I am just wondering if 70/100 points a good score to receive an ITA for NBPNP? and what is priority 1 and 2?

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Bachelors = 21points
Work Exp: 7years = 15points
IELTS: 22points

Total = 70points

My NOC is 6221

Hope to hear some advise guys. Thank you in advance.

samccie2016

Feb 24, 2016
My Fiance is applying for Express Entry, can she get money transfer to her account from her parents after she recieves invitation to submit documents from cic

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
samccie2016 said:
My Fiance is applying for Express Entry, can she get money transfer to her account from her parents after she recieves invitation to submit documents from cic
Yes, she can. This will have to be shown as a gift from parents. A Gift Deed will have to be executed wherein it states that her father/mother is gifting their daughter the amount in question for immigratiin purposes. It should clearly state that it is not a loan and it need not be returned. Also attached banks abatements of both the sender and recipient to show that the transfer has been effected.

Even if the above is submitted, sometimes CIC might ask for other documents like salary slips etc depending on a case to case basis.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me157199 said:
Hi Guys!

I will be attending the info session in Manila on June 11 for NBPNP and calculated my points. I am just wondering if 70/100 points a good score to receive an ITA for NBPNP? and what is priority 1 and 2?

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Bachelors = 21points
Work Exp: 7years = 15points
IELTS: 22points

Total = 70points

My NOC is 6221

Hi,

I read the complete document about NBPNP this morning and 70 points are good to be eligible to apply for NBPNP immigration. This is eligibility criteria which does not guarantee that you will receive a nomination from province. There are various other factors involved to receive a nomination from the province like your consent to live and work in NB, etc. For more details, you may want to go through this link below:

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/bitp/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

Its good that you are going to attend their seminar which will help you to understand the program deeply.

Thanks

sarathkumar

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am newbie to all of this so bear with me,

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Intermediate (C.E.C 2002) I have studied full time 3YRS course of (B.COM) but have some back logs(2002-2005) so not completed

Work Exp: 7+years as System Admin

NOC : 2281

IELTS: Planning to write after assessment of my chances (will I require 7 or 8 or 9 depending on my education qualifications)

they pay me salary in cash will it be any problem They agreed to give me salary slips and what are the things I should get from my company (offer, hike etc....) suggestions are required....

I have only my brother as a family member in canada (both my parents are expired) will it be any consideration, he is on WP (from May 2016)

should I apply for PR or I should apply for any other process to land in canada

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Aragorn165 said:
She has tried to have the dates corrected apparently, but she went to Indian government schools and they're not known for their record keeping, so she's been having trouble there, it seems like. Would supplementary proof work, then?
I think the issue is with the date when the degree was awarded.
Hah.
Yes, supplementary proof or whatever she has on hand is OK, or the examples I previously cited.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sarathkumar said:
Hi I am newbie to all of this so bear with me,

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Intermediate (C.E.C 2002) I have studied full time 3YRS course of (B.COM) but have some back logs(2002-2005) so not completed - As far as I know to apply under FSW you need to have at least Bachelors (completed)

Work Exp: 7+years as System Admin

NOC : 2281

IELTS: Planning to write after assessment of my chances (will I require 7 or 8 or 9 depending on my education qualifications) - In addition to education, IELTS plays a very important role in boosting your CRS score. Targetting CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777) will give you a good score.

they pay me salary in cash will it be any problem They agreed to give me salary slips and what are the things I should get from my company (offer, hike etc....) suggestions are required.... - No, it will not be a problem as long as you have necessary documentary evidence to prove your work experience. The documents that you need to consider to have ready are Reference letter, pay slips, work contract, appraisal letters, promotion letters, hike letters, relieving letter etc.

I have only my brother as a family member in canada (both my parents are expired) will it be any consideration, he is on WP (from May 2016) - No.

should I apply for PR or I should apply for any other process to land in canada
Even though I have answered your questions, everything comes down to education in your case. As far as I know to apply under FSW you need to have at least Bachelors (completed).

Meanwhile, try these
- You can use Come to Canada Tool to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
- You can check your score using this tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp