+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Aragorn165 said:
I've already asked this in a couple of other threads, but... I guess I'll put it here too, if only to get as many eyes on the question as possible. Apologies if the question is already resolved elsewhere. Anyway... I am asking this question for a friend of mine. She is in her late 30s, and she wants to apparently initiate the Canadian immigration process. The problem here is that while she has everything else ready and in order, the dates on her birth certificates/passport do not line up with the dates on her educational documents. In other words, the dates on her degrees are apparently wrong, for some reason- they basically have her graduating from college about five years before she actually graduated.
The question now is, is this going to be any problem? The dates everywhere else on her documents, including her passport and birth certificate, as well as her professional documents, are consistent. But will the wrong dates on the degrees cause issues for her immigration application, as well as for her ECAs, if she gets any?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
First of all, I don't know what kind of school would issue degree certificates with incorrect years by a huge difference.

The way I see it, she can either have the school reissue the corrected degrees, or supply some sort of official amendment/certificate to her degrees, or she can provide a letter of explanation with other proof she attended during those years (tuition receipts, course syllabi, etc.)

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Beemer said:
Hi guys, I need a little help here. Would be glad if someone can be of assistance.

I've been unable to complete my express entry form as I keep getting a server error message. Haven't been able to use the come to Canada tool either. I've tried with different browsers but website is always down

Basically, I need someone to help calculate my score thanks.

Age- 31
Status- Married
Education - Bachelor's degree (WES) in Computer Network Management and Design
Experience - 4 years
IELTS- CLB 9

Spouse
Age- 27
Education - Bachelor's degree (WES) in English Language
IELTS- CLB 9

Thanks.
Don't depend on others, calculate it yourself:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi..
my first and middle name is OK in all my credentials but my surname (last name) is not added in my secondary and sr. secondary certificate but is added in my bachelor degree and post graduation degree. and is spelled differ alphabetically in credentials(eg. somewhere it is 'sidhu' and somewhere it is 'siddhu') ...
1.does this create any problem from ECA to any stage of express entry profile?
2. while applying for ECA and EE profile..should I add my surname in application or not?
3. name differ can b a reason for rejection, if yes..what should I do?

ariesintl

Mar 16, 2015
For more info contact an authorized Immigration Consultancy, Aries International. They will help you throughout the process

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
I've already asked this in a couple of other threads, but... I guess I'll put it here too, if only to get as many eyes on the question as possible. Apologies if the question is already resolved elsewhere. Anyway... I am asking this question for a friend of mine. She is in her late 30s, and she wants to apparently initiate the Canadian immigration process. The problem here is that while she has everything else ready and in order, the dates on her birth certificates/passport do not line up with the dates on her educational documents. In other words, the dates on her degrees are apparently wrong, for some reason- they basically have her graduating from college about five years before she actually graduated.
The question now is, is this going to be any problem? The dates everywhere else on her documents, including her passport and birth certificate, as well as her professional documents, are consistent. But will the wrong dates on the degrees cause issues for her immigration application, as well as for her ECAs, if she gets any?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Are you referring to the consistency of 'date of birth' across documents or is the question specific to the 'date(s) when the degree was awarded'?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Does it mean something if our GCMS notes takes longer than usual? I noticed most people in this forum get theirs within 18 days, actually heard of someone getting theirs in 8 days too. I ordered my GCMS through visafile.info almost 30 days ago and I am wondering if this means something is wrong with my application. ???

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidhusukhdev123 said:
hi..
my first and middle name is OK in all my credentials but my surname (last name) is not added in my secondary and sr. secondary certificate but is added in my bachelor degree and post graduation degree. and is spelled differ alphabetically in credentials(eg. somewhere it is 'sidhu' and somewhere it is 'siddhu') ...
1.does this create any problem from ECA to any stage of express entry profile?
2. while applying for ECA and EE profile..should I add my surname in application or not?
3. name differ can b a reason for rejection, if yes..what should I do?
1. If you are getting ECA done from WES, then in the ECA Report, they would mention the name as it appears on the educational documents.
2. In the Express Entry profile, you should enter the name as it appears in your passport.
3. Get an Affidavit stating that all the names are different variations of your name and the person in question in all these documents is one person and not different people. The Affidavit needs to be printed on stamp paper and it should be notarized in the presence of a witness.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Stanlee said:
1. If you are getting ECA done from WES, then in the ECA Report, they would mention the name as it appears on the educational documents.
2. In the Express Entry profile, you should enter the name as it appears in your passport.
3. Get an Affidavit stating that all the names are different variations of your name and the person in question in all these documents is one person and not different people. The Affidavit needs to be printed and stamp paper and it should be notarized in the presence of a witness.
thanks for your valuable reply stanlee...

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidhusukhdev123 said:
will there be any problem to WES if my surname spelled alphabetically different in my marksheets?
Irrespective what name you mention while creating your WES account, WES evaluation will indicate the name and date of birth as shown on your academic records.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidhusukhdev123 said:
do i have to send affidavit with marksheets to WES in sealed envelope?
You can, WES will mention the name that you mention in the affidavit in brackets in the report in addition to the name that appears on your certificates.

No, do not open the sealed envelope (that you received from your university) to add this affidavit, instead, you can send it along with the sealed envelope.

tavneet365

May 11, 2016
hello all
CRS is 354 EOI submitted to PEI on 21st april 2016
is there any other way to get PR with 354 points and any other PNP is open NOC CODE 6313

pleae help firends

Beemer

May 11, 2016
Prats6 said:
Don't depend on others, calculate it yourself:

Thanks for the response. I did mention in my post that I've had trouble using the cic website for the past month. I only asked for help, if anyone can render it, it will be much appreciated.