+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rakshiv

Dec 19, 2015
Need some input : I have PNP nomination and awaiting for ITA

I have Canadian Experience for 2 Years and 9 months from my Current Company in India.
Overall experience around 12+ Years

My NOC was 2174 when my current Company filed my WP. But in Same Company I have profile and Experience letter of 2171.

In my Express Entry profile I used all my experience in 2171 including my Canadain as My Current Company gave the experience letter with detail jobs and responsibilities from 2171 this includes the period when i stayed in Canada as well.
So overall current company experience including Canada is 7 years as on date today. .

My last companies experience is also in 2171.

Will this be a issue when they will see that in my profile.

Any expert please suggest.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi need your help regarding Canada PCC,
I lived in canada for 2 years and currently in india. I already applied and waiting for ITA.
1st Question - Do I need to do PCC for Canada as well? Is that Mandatory?? If yes then Please navigate me through it.

2Question - How can I take fingerprints scanning and provide it? and how much total time it will take to complete the process..

Please help so that I can prepare in advance

thanks

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
My IELTS will expire next September , and I already received ITA, I don't think I will GET PPR before it, so do I need to pass again another exam ?

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Is it true that if u have work experience before doing your masters, and if u apply with the highest degree as masters.. the work experience won't be counted?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
girishjs111 said:
Is it true that if u have work experience before doing your masters, and if u apply with the highest degree as masters.. the work experience won't be counted?
No, it is not true.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Just curious.. is location/flexibility to settle anywhere in Canada major benefit of direct ITA compared to an ITA through PNP? Or are there any other benefits as well?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Just curious.. is location/flexibility to settle anywhere in Canada major benefit of direct ITA compared to an ITA through PNP? Or are there any other benefits as well?
In case of direct ITA you save time and money as well when compared to PNP.

SKRIS

May 7, 2016
Hello Peeps. Really a nICE information this.

I've a question here - I am going to send a educational documents WES verification. as of now I've transcripts for consolidated marks list of my degree ( All semester marks and pass result in single page - final certificate).
Does this enough for verification? else do I need to take transcripts for each semester wise?
Really looking for this information. Can any one help me in this please

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
SKRIS said:
Hello Peeps. Really a nICE information this.

I've a question here - I am going to send a educational documents WES verification. as of now I've transcripts for consolidated marks list of my degree ( All semester marks and pass result in single page - final certificate).
Does this enough for verification? else do I need to take transcripts for each semester wise?
Really looking for this information. Can any one help me in this please
Whether you have individual mark sheets or consolidated transcript, these need to be either attested or released by the university in their official envelope which has been stamped and sealed. Either the university can send it to WES directly, or they can give it to you send to WES. Additionally, you also need to send a copy of your degree certificate in the package to WES.

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody, I'm new in this forum and I'm from Italy. I loved Canada and I want to try to move but I don't know nothing for starting which document I need...I'm looking for PR (permanent resident) for me and my wife, I live now to England and I work in engineer also14 years experience,high school degree at the moment I don't have IELTS English but I can study for that, can someone to tell me if I have some chance to have PR?? if yes.. please what I have to do..?? thank you so much

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
leo83 said:
hi everybody, I'm new in this forum and I'm from Italy. I loved Canada and I want to try to move but I don't know nothing for starting which document I need...I'm looking for PR (permanent resident) for me and my wife, I live now to England and I work in engineer also14 years experience,high school degree at the moment I don't have IELTS English but I can study for that, can someone to tell me if I have some chance to have PR?? if yes.. please what I have to do..?? thank you so much
As a first, to create and submit an Entry Profile, you need to have your IELTS TRF and ECA Report ready. As long as you meet the minimum requirements mentioned here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp, you will be eligible to apply through Express Entry.

- You can use Come to Canada Tool to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
- You can check your score using this tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
- You can create your profile by referring to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pankaj84 said:
Hi Guys,

I am going to start the process and consulted and they mentioned that I need to send documents for ECA and required attested documents from colleges and schools where I have studied. Is it required?
I am assuming that you are applying from India. In that case you can check this link to see the list of documents that need to arrange to be sent to WES for ECA http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=2.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MDoha said:
My IELTS will expire next September , and I already received ITA, I don't think I will GET PPR before it, so do I need to pass again another exam ?
As far as I know, your IELTS has to be valid at the time of lodging your PR application. If it expires after you have lodged your application, it should not be a problem.

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Hi. My fiance and I received COPR a few days back. Both of us had applied individually. We are now planning to marry before we leave for Canada.

But someone told me that our passports need to be changed/renewed to reflect our new status. That means we will need do get the immigration visa again on the new passport. Also, do we need to get a new COPR since we will be landing as a couple while we had applied and received COPR as single?

Please advise what should we do. Thanks!!

pankaj84

May 5, 2016
Thanks for the answer, But I need to know if I need to send the photocopies of the documents and those photocopies need to be attested?

Or I need to send the originals?