+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pankaj84 said:
Thanks for the answer, But I need to know if I need to send the photocopies of the documents and those photocopies need to be attested?

Or I need to send the originals?
No, do not send the originals. Notarized or attested photocopies would be fine.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pankaj84 said:
Hi,

Thanks, Copies need to be attested by school?

Who can attest the documents?
You can either get it attested by the school or a public notary.

pankaj84 said:
How many copies of each documents need to be sent?

Sorry I have these questions in mind.
One copy.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
What minimum funds do i need to show when i have got my lmia approved?

msalahkar

Feb 23, 2016
Dear All,

Need a sincere opinion.

1. With spouse as non-accompanying, my score is 471
2. With spouse as accompanying it reduces to 449 (there are chances that i receive PT nomination with 449, but currently they are on halt as well)

I have twin daughters who are just 1 year old. I am quite concerned about taking them with me at this stage since my wife wont be able to work and it would difficult to handle both alone in a new country. So I am thinking of applying PR for myself only, because it is giving me benefit in points as well. Later after reaching there, lets say after 6 months, apply for my spouse and children. Through online resources, it seems that Family sponsorship takes a very long process. How true is that? Is it practical to do what i m thinking of?

Secondly if family sponsorship takes long time (CIC website says 28 months), is there any other way through which my family stays with me while their PR is in process??

Thanks all

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
As a first, to create and submit an Entry Profile, you need to have your IELTS TRF and ECA Report ready. As long as you meet the minimum requirements mentioned here
I try to have first possibile IELTS, thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pankaj84 said:
Is there any form need to be sent along with the attested documents?
There is no form that needs to be kept with the attested documents. In fact, I kept a cover letter, copy of each degree certificate, WES payment receipt along with the sealed envelopes that I received from respective universities for Masters and Bachelors.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
What minimum funds do i need to show when i have got my lmia approved?
You do not have to show any funds if:
- you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
- you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

You can check this link for more details http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

pankaj84

May 5, 2016
I have done my degree long back and do not have sealed envelop from university.

any other envelop with attested copies of bachelor and master in it will do?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pankaj84 said:
I have done my degree long back and do not have sealed envelop from university.

any other envelop with attested copies of bachelor and master in it will do?
I think, you have misunderstood the requirement with regard to the transcripts/mark sheet requirement. Please refer to the requirement listed below for educational documents from India (http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=2)

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate (Forward a legible copy of the document to WES).

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.

pankaj84

May 5, 2016
I am very confused. Is this possible if we can talk?

Please help me with this. I am not getting this. I have documents with me, do I need to attest it from University itself?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pankaj84 said:
I am very confused. Is this possible if we can talk?

Please help me with this. I am not getting this. I have documents with me, do I need to attest it from University itself?
Yes, PM me.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

My PF is maintained by Employer's trust and not the PF office.
Can we show the Provident Fund receipts from Employer as POF?

Regards,
Aditya