+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Nuwan123

Apr 27, 2016
Hi,

My CRS score is 402. but now i have only BSc degree. Hope i can apply for OINP. But now i am doing Master of Business studies 1 yr course. It will finished by next Janaury. can i add thsis qualification lateron for increase my point?

can we apply for OINP anytime...?
limited # of application for a year..?
My First BSc is for Agriculture..but my working experience from Administration (NOC 1221)..my working experience should be relavant to the dergree?

Appreciate verymuch help.

Thankz ,
Nuwan

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
Sorry for asking it again but I don't have much time left to upload my documents.

I also wanted to ask, if after submitting all my papers for PR I loose my job (closing the office) which I got 600 points for, do I need to inform CIC about it? Are they going to reject me? is there any way that I can apply for a bridging permit )open WP) so I can find another job?
Also, is there any restriction when it comes to size uploading all the PDFs?

Thank you

123DarcySt

May 4, 2016
Hi all,
I just recently joined this forum so forgive me if I am asking questions that may have already been asked. I am going through as many sites to find answers to my questions however I cannot seem to find any.

Firstly I would like to ask if I can create many profiles on EE?
Secondly, where do I input my personal reference code in my profile that has already been created.
Thirdly, Where is the Language test result form or certificate number on my CELPIP?? Is it my reference code or is it my pin number??
How can I check within EE to see what points am I at? I have checked in with another site and they tell me I have only got 402 points, I really hope this is incorrect as that would mean that I would not get through as the points have never gone as low as 450.
Thank you to all that can help me.
Xxx Wink

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Yam Power. I wanted ask that I have two separate Master's degrees from Pakistan. Both are 2 years each. One is MBA (Master of Business Administration, 16 years of education) and other is MCS (Master of Computer Science,16 years of education). I am married. So will I get 119 score for 2 degrees (i.e. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years 119 with spouse)?
Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Yam Power. I wanted ask that I have two separate Master's degrees from Pakistan. Both are 2 years each. One is MBA (Master of Business Administration, 16 years of education) and other is MCS (Master of Computer Science,16 years of education). I am married. So will I get 119 score for 2 degrees (i.e. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years 119 with spouse)?
Thank you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Thank you.
The score will depend on the Canadian Equivalence Summary in your ECA Report. You can use this tool to check the Canadian equivalency of your foreign degree http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp?.

- If WES assesses both your Masters as equivalent to Canadian Masters, you get points for Masters which is 126.
- If WES assesses one of your Masters as Masters and another as a Bachelors, still you get to choose Masters which will give you 126 points.
- If WES assesses both your Masters as Bachelors, then you can choose 'two or more degrees..' which will give you 119 points.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. I have a question. What score for ECA will I get. My details are as follows:
1. MBA (Master of Business Administration, 2 years program, makes 16 years of education)
2. MCS (Master of Computer Science,2 years program, makes 16 years of education).
3. Bachelor of Science ( 2 years program makes 14 years of education)
4. Intermediate/Higher Secondary FSc Science (2years)
5.I am married.
Thank you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi all. I have a question. What score for ECA will I get. My details are as follows:
1. MBA (Master of Business Administration, 2 years program, makes 16 years of education)
2. MCS (Master of Computer Science,2 years program, makes 16 years of education).
3. Bachelor of Science ( 2 years program makes 14 years of education)
4. Intermediate/Higher Secondary FSc Science (2years)
5.I am married.
Thank you.
Have you got ECA done? If yes, what does the Canada Equivalence Summary say?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Stanlee. I am about to do that. Just wanted to get some information before I apply.

pankaj84

May 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am going to start the process and consulted and they mentioned that I need to send documents for ECA and required attested documents from colleges and schools where I have studied. Is it required?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pankaj84 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question in mind, before sending documents do we require to attested our education documents?

If yes then how we can do that? Who can attest the documents?
You mean before submitting the e-APR? No, attestation is not required.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
Just quick question. I'm applying for PR and now I need to upload all the documents. They are not asking me for birth certificate or my English test results though. Do I still need to upload it somewhere or they will ask for it later?

Thanks

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Hi there
Just quick question. I'm applying for PR and now I need to upload all the documents. They are not asking me for birth certificate or my English test results though. Do I still need to upload it somewhere or they will ask for it later?

Thanks
I would suggest to upload only the ones requested. I am sure birth certificate and IELTS documents are not required while uploading documents for PR.