+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
kaizadhans said:
Guys, I am stuck at this question. Provide all of the addresses where you have lived in the past ten years or since your 18th birthday, whichever is most recent. Do not leave any gaps.

Now i have been living in india only from past 10 years and have never been out of the country except for tourist purposes which is less than 1 month always. So i believe that i should mention here only my current residential address. But there is one problem though. my current residential address has only been around for the last 8 years where CIC is asking me details about the last 10 years. So should i give another address where i lived for 2 years eight years ago? it sounds ridiculous to me. I thinks its better if i just mention my current address as that. Whats the point in disclosing more than required information to them? isnt it? or should i reveal all addresses?
Guys CIC is asking me for a street address post ITA but i dont have any. Should i just write NA in the section? I have however mentioned my Flat no.

Sahib.2

Apr 22, 2016
Hi i have one question .right now im at visitor status . And i have approved LMIA .can i update my express entry profile or i have to get work permit first ?? Nd whish is the better way to get work permit now by sending file to usa or By going to boarder

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
I mean, you'll still need to show the previous six months' statements, and if there is a huge credit in your account all of a sudden (i.e. you went from having, say, $5000 CAD to $17000 CAD), you will need to furnish a letter of explanation (at the very least).
But given that you have the money, and you have six months' worth of statements (even if you don't have $17000 CAD in all of them), you should be able to apply when you get an ITA without your finances being an issue, yes.
do we need to show the previous six months' statements from date of ITA or date of creating profile or date of application of pr or from the date of getting pr??

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
dralfa said:
do we need to show the previous six months' statements from date of ITA or date of creating profile or date of application of pr or from the date of getting pr??
It should be maintained before ITA.

PBJ

Jun 26, 2015
Re: Help required to pay the fees & submit the application

Hello Everyone,

I had received my ITA a while back and I was filling up the required details. I have uploaded all the documents which were required, it displays a message "Uploaded - not submitted to CIC". When I scroll down the page it shows the Fees which I am required to pay but there is no button to submit the application and pay the Fee.

I am quiet worried as tomorrow my ITA would expire. Please help.

Regards
PBJ

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
anirudhap said:
Hi Asivad

Could you please help in getting confirm that is SGSITS, Indore in MP, India and autonomous college or not? As per WES documents link (ugc.ac.in/page/Autonomous-Colleges.aspx) my university is not listed as the list is updated in 2009.

But i found another list updated in 2011 on same webpage (ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/colleges/374autocolleges_april11.pdf) where my university is listed and my college is shown as autonomus.

I am confused from where to get transcripts - my college of Study or University which issues degree?
Hi You can always call them and inquire. I did the same when i had confusions

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Re: Help required to pay the fees & submit the application

PBJ said:
Hello Everyone,

I had received my ITA a while back and I was filling up the required details. I have uploaded all the documents which were required, it displays a message "Uploaded - not submitted to CIC". When I scroll down the page it shows the Fees which I am required to pay but there is no button to submit the application and pay the Fee.

I am quiet worried as tomorrow my ITA would expire. Please help.

Regards
PBJ
in your first ITA letter they have mentioned how to pay the fees. Kindly check that email letter from cic.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
kaizadhans said:
Guys CIC is asking me for a street address post ITA but i dont have any. Should i just write NA in the section? I have however mentioned my Flat no.
what so ever you have write it wherever applicable. no need to write N/A in address part.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Sahib.2 said:
Hi i have one question .right now im at visitor status . And i have approved LMIA .can i update my express entry profile or i have to get work permit first ?? Nd whish is the better way to get work permit now by sending file to usa or By going to boarder
in your profile check if CIC is asking about LMIA or Work Permit. If your profile allows you to update only LMIA then update it, otherwise just wiat for the WP

Sahib.2

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks for info

So for work permit i have 2 option send file out of canada . Or go to any border nd get work permit . Which is the easy way ??which way i have to pick?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Sahib.2 said:
Thanks for info

So for work permit i have 2 option send file out of canada . Or go to any border nd get work permit . Which is the easy way ??which way i have to pick?
you have to decide these kids of things yourself it depends upon your personal activities , jobs, finance etc.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
nekeol said:
what so ever you have write it wherever applicable. no need to write N/A in address part.
Dude if i dont write NA, then what do i write? i dont have a street number. And if i leave that space blank it shows Error

Pumpkin123

Apr 23, 2016
Guys I have 2 question

1. 2 NOC fit my job description in past, which one should I choose ? is it gonna make any difference ?

2. I can bring a range of money here . There is a question about how much money will you bring to Canada, is it different if I write different numbers ?

Financially It is feasible for me, I would not be lying anyway ...

Please advice me on the matter

Thanks

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi all

I work in IT have an unique issue regarding skill letter (NOC 2173 Software Engineer). My employer does issue a skill letter in a particular format with the content provided by us, but they issue it only once. And I already got that letter my green card processing and the letter is quite technical. It specifically lists my technical skill sets, aligned tech responsibilities and not high level responsibilities mentioned by cic for software engineer.

I also have another letter from my employer that just mentions my start, end date and last held designation with the organization. I also have offer letter , pay slips and share good relationship with one of my manager who is still working there.

Any expert opinions on how do I manage a letter in the format requested by cic. I cannot mention that my employer has policy issues for the letter as they do issue one.

Thanks

balkrishan79

Apr 23, 2016
CIC Account Login ID & Password lost

Dear Friends,

I applied my case through a consultant in Dubai and got my express entry profile No. To my bad luck consultant has run away and I am left with only Express Profile No. with no login details.

Now I got a mail from CIC as below:

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.This message is intended for the following e-mail address: xxxxxxxxxxx. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

To my good luck about mail from CIC shows that consultant has given my email id for all communications with CIC.

Since I do not have user id and password, I do not know what to do.

I request urgent advice from the forum members.

BK