+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
hemen123 said:
Hi
I have started my procedure for getting family PR for Canada through express entry. Just waiting for my ECA report from WES. I have 6 years experience in INDIA(My native country) and 1.5 Years in Qatar. I am still in qatar. My wife also have an experience of 4.8 years with 8 months in USA. Just wanted to know the chance of getting employment in Canada if I get PR. Please guide.

Regards
HB
Oh yeah, that's a good question. How do you find employment in canada once you land there?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hemen123 said:
Hi
I have started my procedure for getting family PR for Canada through express entry. Just waiting for my ECA report from WES. I have 6 years experience in INDIA(My native country) and 1.5 Years in Qatar. I am still in qatar. My wife also have an experience of 4.8 years with 8 months in USA. Just wanted to know the chance of getting employment in Canada if I get PR. Please guide.

Regards
HB
Depends on your profile and your skill. Hard to tell.

When coming to Canada as immigrant, one must be ready to accept any position that they may get. Say, for instance, if you were a manager in India, you might get a position of a Team Lead in Canada - don't shy away from that. Take the job - once you gain "Canadian Experience" you might be able to flourish in your field of expertise (again, based on skill level). Same goes for your wife.

The above comment is for an average immigrant. If you have exceptional skills, you might get hired in a suitable position say, within a week. Depends on the case.

rohitvny

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Hi,

Any new points system will be coming in express entry which gives points to Siblings ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Himalaya1 said:
Thank you Stanlee..

Hope the CIC does not raise a question to this, because the present and updated information will vary by few years!!

Regards
Since you have mentioned that you have created your Express Entry profile a few days back, it does not matter if you edit the information in your profile, even if the information would vary by two years. What matters is, once you are invited to apply, the information in your profile should be supported by documentary evidence.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
Hello Everyone.

I am currently filling my post ITA application. Over here, in the education section, the system is asking me to upload details of the highest educational qualitfication i have achieved till date. So do i need to upload my transcripts + degree certificate of my master's degree? or do i only have to upload my WES original report form? or do i need to do both? please guide.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kaizadhans said:
Hello Everyone.

I am currently filling my post ITA application. Over here, in the education section, the system is asking me to upload details of the highest educational qualitfication i have achieved till date. So do i need to upload my transcripts + degree certificate of my master's degree? or do i only have to upload my WES original report form? or do i need to do both? please guide.
You can upload your Masters degree certificate, consolidated marksheet and ECA report.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can upload your Masters degree certificate, consolidated marksheet and ECA report.
so i need to merge these three files into one PDF document and then upload it correct?

harrynandra

Apr 25, 2016
i submitted my file on 10 august 2015 under bc pnp ee still does not get any update. still waiting... is there anyone who does not get update ???

Ankakumbus

Apr 26, 2016
HI,
I am under Contract LMO valid until 2016/09/28, my application for PR has been sent and is being precessed sent it out about 4 months ago i am hoping to have an answer soon.
About a month ago i twisted my ancle real bad and was away on sick leave had doctors notes for it. When i produces a doctors note to my employer he informed me that there might be no work for me when i return from sick leave. after a 2 week sick leave i contacted my emplyer asking to be put back on the schedule he informed me to wait. which i did. Now today he informed me that i should look for new work..Also the oryginal business owner who was helping me with the visa application is no longer part of the company.

I also have a common in law that i have been living with for over a year.

So my question is this

can this employer terminate my visa even though he was not part of the application process?
Can i apply for an open work permit?
Any way possible to change visa conditions?
Or should i just wait for my pr?
Can my common in law help me apply? and if so do i need to start the process again?

PLEASE HELP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ankakumbus said:
HI,
I am under Contract LMO valid until 2016/09/28, my application for PR has been sent and is being precessed sent it out about 4 months ago i am hoping to have an answer soon.
About a month ago i twisted my ancle real bad and was away on sick leave had doctors notes for it. When i produces a doctors note to my employer he informed me that there might be no work for me when i return from sick leave. after a 2 week sick leave i contacted my emplyer asking to be put back on the schedule he informed me to wait. which i did. Now today he informed me that i should look for new work..Also the oryginal business owner who was helping me with the visa application is no longer part of the company.

I also have a common in law that i have been living with for over a year.

So my question is this

can this employer terminate my visa even though he was not part of the application process?

If you got 600 points based on that LMO and if that is cancelled, then yes, that might be a problem. If you did not get those 600 points for the LMO, you are good to go - your employer cannot interfere with your application.

Can i apply for an open work permit?

You are eligible to apply for a BOWP. Check this --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp .

Check this too ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17

Any way possible to change visa conditions?

What do you mean?
Or should i just wait for my pr?

You can apply for a BOWP/Open work permit and then wait for a PR. You have legal status in Canada until a decision is made on your work permit application.

Can my common in law help me apply? and if so do i need to start the process again?

Did you or did you not enter her details when you applied for PR? If not, then she must apply for PR via spousal sponsorship.

Check this ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

PLEASE HELP

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
Guys my passport name is Hansotia Kaizad Kersi. But the name on my Wes report is Hansotia kaizad. Plus the name on my masters degree certificate is Kaizad Kersi Hansotia while on my bachelor's degree it's just Kaizad Hansotia. Hence Wes has written a note in my report. Do I need to mention this issue in my LOE or do some kind of a affidavit? To prove that all names r mine only?

Do I also need to attach the transcripts n degree certificates of both my masters and bachelors degree in the education section along with my ECA?

And under which section do we have to upload my ielts result report? I can't find that.

Should i merge all these documents into one PDF file, compress it and then upload this? Please do let me know

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kaizadhans said:
Guys my passport name is Hansotia Kaizad Kersi. But the name on my Wes report is Hansotia kaizad. Plus the name on my masters degree certificate is Kaizad Kersi Hansotia while on my bachelor's degree it's just Kaizad Hansotia. Hence Wes has written a note in my report. Do I need to mention this issue in my LOE or do some kind of a affidavit? To prove that all names r mine only?

Suggest you to attach a LOE explaining the situation. Would make the work of the VO easier. AFAIK, no affidavits are required if there was not a official name change.

Do I also need to attach the transcripts n degree certificates of both my masters and bachelors degree in the education section along with my ECA?

Attach the degree certificate, consolidated mark sheet and ECA report.

And under which section do we have to upload my ielts result report? I can't find that.

There is no separate section to upload IELTS results. People upload it under the Education History section.

Should i merge all these documents into one PDF file, compress it and then upload this? Please do let me know

Each section will have only placeholder - So you need to have all the related documents of a section in one pdf.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016