+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
Guys i recieved ITA today under FSW. Do i need to provide my birth certificate? Its in a regional language at the moment so i need to get it translated to english and then probably Stamped by some govt body to approve its authenticity. Any ideas guys what do i have to do to get this thing done?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kaizadhans said:
Guys i recieved ITA today under FSW. Do i need to provide my birth certificate? Its in a regional language at the moment so i need to get it translated to english and then probably Stamped by some govt body to approve its authenticity. Any ideas guys what do i have to do to get this thing done?
Congrats on your ITA! As per the document list updated here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp, you need to get birth certificates only for dependent children. It says

Purpose
- To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements
- This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
- The document must be one of the following:
- birth certificate;
- equivalent document from the birth country; or
- letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
- All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
Hello ppl,

I have a query regarding IELTS score.

It is necessary for my spouse to score 6 band each in IELTS test although she is not a primary applicant. Will the score be counted if its less than 6 band?

Thanks

Hammad taj

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Stanlee said:
Congrats on your ITA! As per the document list updated here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp, you need to get birth certificates only for dependent children. It says

Purpose
- To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements
- This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
- The document must be one of the following:
- birth certificate;
- equivalent document from the birth country; or
- letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
- All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

I am a principal applicant and just got married... just to reconfirm..... neither my wife nor i need birth certificate.. right???

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

I have an urgent query. If the primary applicant selects as "No" for the questions "Is your spouse/common-law partner coming with you?" then what does it mean? Does it mean that rest of the family cant move in with the primary applicant later?

Thank you,
Pawshi

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Pawshi said:
Folks,

I have an urgent query. If the primary applicant selects as "No" for the questions "Is your spouse/common-law partner coming with you?" then what does it mean? Does it mean that rest of the family cant move in with the primary applicant later?

Thank you,
Pawshi
It means, you are applying as married and spouse/family is not accompanying you to Canada. You can do it, but I have heard that the process to sponsor your family (spouse and dependent children) later takes longer and is a bit complicated than including them in your PR application.

Please note, even if your spouse/family is not accompanying you, you still have to get PCC and medicals done for all of them and even show funds for all family members. Personally, I do not see a merit in this approach, but I believe you would have your reasons for this approach.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I have lived and worked in Canada during 2013 , do I need a police certificate.
Cause they have mentioned , all countries except Canada

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I received nomination yesterday from OINP, and have accepted it .
My profile is valid till 29/08/16, and IELTS expire 13/09/2016.
Seen current trend , looks like by the time decision to be made, my profile or IELTS will expire .
Do I need to create a new profile at that time, or there is no issue .
For IELTS , do I need to pass a new one ?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Hey Guys.
Quick question when it comes to funds. Do credit cards count? We have one credit card with a big limit and it would cover almost all 15 k. Also we do have big limit in the account - does that count to? We also have money in different banks, can we make a transfer to one account and give the statements from that account? The trensfers would be visible on the statements as "from me to me".

Thanks for your responses.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I have accepted yesterday my nomination under myCIC, the first box for provincial nomination m shows accepted , and in the profile table, the box related to provincial nomination is still showing received
Is that normal? Cause still I did not receive 600 point despite I have accepted the nomination ...

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
MDoha

Did you receive nomination or invitation? Invitation and accepting it does not give you 600 points. Only when you receive the acctual nomination you will receive additional 600 points.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
doro_07 said:
MDoha

Did you receive nomination or invitation? Invitation and accepting it does not give you 600 points. Only when you receive the acctual nomination you will receive additional 600 points.
I received a nomination letter , a box asking to accept the nomination, which I did
I have already applied since last September after receiving PT