+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there

For Permanent Residency Application where do I put Camp America Student program Work and Travel, to "travel history section" or just that Last 10 years "personal history" section?

Thanks

meet1406

Apr 12, 2015
Hello All.

Im the first applicant in EE. My husband's brother is a PR of Canada.

So will i get additional points for that?

meee12345678

Mar 9, 2016
Hi.

What are the documents required for the Job bank?

I have the following.

Offer Letters
Appointment Letters
Relieving Letters
Experience Certificates

but The companies do not mention my job description anywhere. So there is no mention of my roles and responsibilities in any one of these letters I have. I have contacted them again and again But they do not provide a job description on an official letter head.

What are my other options?

Also, for CIC purposes, is the job description that necessary on an official letter head? that is something I am just not receiving from my past companies.

Please Help!!!!!!! Thanks !

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
meet1406 said:
Hello All.

Im the first applicant in EE. My husband's brother is a PR of Canada.

So will i get additional points for that?
No, it will not add any points to your Express Entry CRS score. As far as I know, you will get 5 points under the FSW 67/100 points calculation.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I just checked my profile and before there was only one updated "Eligibility check in progress".
Now (without any emails) I saw there is another update "Background check in progress"

Isn't it reuired for the eligibility to be passed before the background check starts?
I am a little worried.

kelvyn29

Mar 16, 2016
Hello All,

Please Im in need of an urgent response to my enquiry.

Are students with valid study permits in Canada Eligible for getting PR through express entry before the completion of their degree ?

My situation is this:
I'm applying for the study permit. Coincidentally, I am also in the process of gaining another degree which would boost my Express entry points in the pool. (Just for WES to evaluate and i would have more points...Just enough to get an ITA)

Now, once I have the study permit and Im in Canada, can i apply for Permanent Residence if my EE points are enough to get an invitation to apply ?

I dont want to get rejected thats why.

Thanks..

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi,
I just checked my profile and before there was only one updated "Eligibility check in progress".
Now (without any emails) I saw there is another update "Background check in progress"

Isn't it reuired for the eligibility to be passed before the background check starts?
I am a little worried.
That's normal. Eligibility usually stays 'in progress' until a final decision on your application is reached.

graci

Dec 10, 2015
Good day!

I'm creating my EE profile I have the following credentials:

- Bachelor's degree (Engineering) from Colombia - 5 years
- Post graduate College Diploma from Canada - 1 year.

My ECA report gave me a bachelor's degree of 4 years.

Now, I have to list the two degrees separately on EE. Do I submit both credential as TWO OR MORE certificates (One of which must be 3 years or longer)? or should I submit each of them separately, the Colombian diploma as bachelor degree and the Canadian as one year certificate?

With the first option, I will get 20 points more in my score.
Please help, thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
meee12345678 said:
Hi.

What are the documents required for the Job bank?

I have the following.

Offer Letters
Appointment Letters
Relieving Letters
Experience Certificates

but The companies do not mention my job description anywhere. So there is no mention of my roles and responsibilities in any one of these letters I have. I have contacted them again and again But they do not provide a job description on an official letter head.

What are my other options?

Also, for CIC purposes, is the job description that necessary on an official letter head? that is something I am just not receiving from my past companies.

Please Help!!!!!!! Thanks !
Job description, numbers of hours worked, full-time/part-time etc, these kind of information are necessary. Please refer to this thread, it will answer your questions with regard to reference letter and alternatives http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi,

I have a query regarding work experience. In my profile i have totally worked with 5 companies. For the last 3 companies i have all the documents required as per cic.

For the first company i dont have any documents to prove my experience and when i contacted them, they r not willing to give it.

Second company, i have the offer letter, experience and releiving letter but not the reference letter and moreover the company is closed now. I tried contacting the manager and he is not willing to give reference letter.

I have included these in my ee profile and while sending for OINP, i kept LOE saying these details and mentioned iam not claiming points for these experiences.

So in this scenario is it better to remove these two from work experience or keep them and provide loe saying im not claiming points for these experiences?

Please let me know your suggestion.

Thanks
Vivek

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
graci said:
Good day!

I'm creating my EE profile I have the following credentials:

- Bachelor's degree (Engineering) from Colombia - 5 years
- Post graduate College Diploma from Canada - 1 year.

My ECA report gave me a bachelor's degree of 4 years.

Now, I have to list the two degrees separately on EE. Do I submit both credential as TWO OR MORE certificates (One of which must be 3 years or longer)? or should I submit each of them separately, the Colombian diploma as bachelor degree and the Canadian as one year certificate?

With the first option, I will get 20 points more in my score.
Please help, thanks!
I would like to know the answer about this as well. If any seniors here can help us clarify, I would be really appreciate.

Thank you

rushi29

Mar 16, 2016
Hello,

My EE profile has been up for quite some time now. I was expecting my Work Experience points to increase by 11 due to increase in number of years in my work experience. I deleted & recreated my profile. The score is still the same. Is there a glitch in the system? Did anyone experience the same or heard of this issue?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you,
Rushi

Smela

Mar 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are doing good. I am new to this forum and i need help. Can someone please help me? I deleted and updated the EE profile and but when i try to validate it with job bank its continuously gives me an error,
It says "technical error, try again later or contact us"
Its been almost 3 weeks now that I am facing this issue.
Due to this my EE Profile is still pending:(
Is someone else having this problem?
Any idea how to fix it?
Tried contacting job bank through email but it's useless as i got no reply :(
Really stressed.

graci

Dec 10, 2015
megadesu said:
I would like to know the answer about this as well. If any seniors here can help us clarify, I would be really appreciate.

Thank you
megadesu said:

Thank you
Hi Megadesu,

I've found the answer. In order to get as many points as possible, you have to choose two or more certificates when you register each of them.

With your Canadian diploma you won't have to do anything else, but when registering your non-Canadian diploma, the system will request your ECA number and you are going to have an additional question about the highest degree in your ECA report. It is only in that option when you have to choose "One bachelor degree" or whatever result your ECA report shows.

Regards!!

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
graci said:
Hi Megadesu,

I've found the answer. In order to get as many points as possible, you have to choose two or more certificates when you register each of them.

With your Canadian diploma you won't have to do anything else, but when registering your non-Canadian diploma, the system will request your ECA number and you are going to have an additional question about the highest degree in your ECA report. It is only in that option when you have to choose "One bachelor degree" or whatever result your ECA report shows.

Regards!!
Hi,

Thank you for the answer. Just still have some confusions. Since every time you create a new entry under Education history, it has a column asking level of education. The first time when I created the profile both of my Canadian PG certificate and overseas BA, I choose one BA, or certificate... under this two different entries. As a result, it didn't count the score as I have two and more....

Now, I recreated my profile, and under both of my entry, I chose two and more...., the calculation counted two and more. So are you suggesting that I should choose one BA under the oversea BA entry, then choose two and more under Canadian PG certificate?

Thank you. Really need to know if I need to update my profile.