+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Johny Bravo said:
hey

For CEC education credential assessment is not a requirement right ?

thanks!
NOT a requirement

aadil1234

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
p9712 said:
Did you try different browsers? if you did then try resetting the cache and cookies of the browser.

I know CIC website is sometimes down but not since 40 days!!!
I am getting this message every time when i try to submit. I have tried diff browsers and deleted cookies and cache several time,

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shishir.bindu said:
Hi, today I have been requested to submit the following documents.

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form Submit this form:
Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form Submit this form:

But I failed to figure out how to upload those forms. I do not see any options in my application profile. Can you guys please help me by letting me know how to upload those documents. Thanks a lot.

-------
eAPR Feb 12
AOR Feb 12
Doc (Schedule 4) request Feb 26
On the same page you submitted your other docs. Hit continue at the bottom and it will show you the placeholder to upload them. For 4a you can simply write a LOE stating it is not applicable to you.

mb1977

May 2, 2015
Hi!!! Need some urgent help

In hope of OINP pt I have withdrawn my EE profile and have created another one and now have to update the EE profile number and validation code in the Job Bank. When I try to do so, it shows a message saying:

The form could not be submitted because 1 error was found:
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team.

I have tried to do update it over and over again at different hours but no luck. I have tried creating another job bank profile after decativating the initial one, but getting the same error message. Has anybody encountered this problem? Do you know what can be done to resolve this issue? Please help

Maria_48

Feb 25, 2016
Please help me
Dear all,
I have completed my express entry profile (Federal Skilled Worker), my CRS score is 346, waiting for Invitation to Apply.
My occupation is Elementary and kindergarten school teacher (NOC 4032). How can I get a provincial nomination to increase my score?
Do you know which province finds my occupation eligible?
Thanks in advance

Oct 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Position accountant in Poultry factory.
1 year work experience
Bachelor from management
ACCA student

Question.
What title should I choose and what Responsibilities/Main duties should I write in my LETTER OF REFERENCE for being qualified 0111 or 1111
Please reply to this email
catwazel@gmail.com

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have included 3 months of experience in my profile which is not in cathergory 0, A or B. The system did not calculate this to my experience of course. I included this because I did not realize the NOC did not belong to the eligible cathergories.
This did not bring any points to me.
However , now I am required the reference letter in the post ITA docs. Which I have but it is very poorly writen and not include date.
So my question is if this reference letter seems insufficient to CIC , can I get rejected although my points won't change with or without this experience ?

I have 14 days to submission and I suppose I am freaking out regarding every single detail ...

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

I have included 3 months of experience in my profile which is not in cathergory 0, A or B. The system did not calculate this to my experience of course. I included this because I did not realize the NOC did not belong to the eligible cathergories.
This did not bring any points to me.
However , now I am required the reference letter in the post ITA docs. Which I have but it is very poorly writen and not include date.
So my question is if this reference letter seems insufficient to CIC , can I get rejected although my points won't change with or without this experience ?

I have 14 days to submission and I suppose I am freaking out regarding every single detail ...
If no points are being claimed for this job then there should be no problem. but if you think that reference letter is poorly written, try to get it again from employer or write LOE that why there is no end date.

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
If I created my EE profile today, generally speaking by which draw can I expect to get an ITA (assuming score is not an issue)? I mean if there is a draw tomorrow, can I expect to get an ITA or is there a waiting time?

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
Johny Bravo said:
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you

same here

Feb 21, 2016
HI All,

While going through the form in EE, there is one question- Do you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business for you with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or to allow CIC to release your personal information to a Designated Individual to get details on your case file, such as the status of your application or profile?

what does this mean. the options are YES & NO. can anyone please suggest and help.

Also in the educational qualification From university what will be the start date (ex 2002-2007) for completion of Graduation or the the last year yof Gradutaion. also if there is a degree as distance learning then what needs to be considered Full time or Part Time. as the degree was 2 years Full time but correspondence

Please advise.

Thanks
Sampada