+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
neeti_hasija said:
Hi Forum People,

Need some clarification regarding the documents that are to be send to WES for ECA Process.
1. Transcripts of every semester ( in total 8)

2. In my college , i think its generic for all that there is no transcript for Degree. So for degree , photocopy of it will do or it has to be attested ?

3. In all my college documents , my first name is there but passport and all other professional documents , it is First Name + Last Name.
Change in my name was done long back in 2007 and it was declared in newspaper also.
So to match my name and confirm this authorized change , what process should i follow ?
The documents to be submitted to WES depend per country. I would like to suggest to visit WES site directly on your country requirements.

1. I believe there is only 1 official transcript whenever you finish a 3-year, 4-year or 5-year degree. This summarizes all the courses you've taken and your grades. This is the one to be submitted to WES.

2. In my case, my school prepared the transcript, signed the request letter and put it in a sealed enveloped with registrar's signature. Attestation is not required for me. So you need you check your country requirement.

3. I think for WES evaluation, you can put that copy of declaration when you send your docs to WES. But I would suggest to check directly with WES. Or other forum members who experience the same can share their experience.

Goodluck!

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you add your spouse before you submit your PR application, your points will be recalculated accordingly.

If you add your spouse after you submit your PR application, then your points will not be calculated. You will just have to do medicals and PCC for your spouse and you can add him/her to the application.
Hey Raj,
I got my OINP invite today :) i came here as an international student and have got 1+ expereince in Ontario. I will be applying under CEC. my only concern is that i dont have sufficient funds <=$4000 to show for my POF. I could not find online any source which says CEC applicant are exempt from POF. can you please highlight on this clearify this.

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kachra said:
Hey Raj,
I got my OINP invite today :) i came here as an international student and have got 1+ expereince in Ontario. I will be applying under CEC. my only concern is that i dont have sufficient funds <=$4000 to show for my POF. I could not find online any source which says CEC applicant are exempt from POF. can you please highlight on this clearify this.

Thanks,
It is there in the application guide. If you are CURRENTLY employed in Ontario OR you have a job offer from an Ontario employer, you are exempt from POF. Check page 13 - "Income in Ontario" section.

Application guide ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

You can check this post for help -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Its 1500 CAD per application, not per applicant. You would be paying only 1500 CAD irrespective of the number of dependents on your application.

Thank you so much Raj!! :)

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Everyone who is reading this.

I would like some advise regarding the quickest and most likely successful category to apply under.

Relevant info about my professional background:

I have:
* 5 year's experience working in the accounting field
* BSC Honour in Applied Accounting from Oxford University
* Certified Accounting Technician qualification from ACCA

Whatever help or advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulhanan0321 said:
Hi Everyone who is reading this.

I would like some advise regarding the quickest and most likely successful category to apply under.

Relevant info about my professional background:

I have:
* 5 year's experience working in the accounting field
* BSC Honour in Applied Accounting from Oxford University
* Certified Accounting Technician qualification from ACCA

Whatever help or advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
Looks like you will have to apply under the FSW category.

Check the below posts to understand a little more about EE --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You need to provide documentation for all the jobs that you are claiming points for.

If you have 3 or more years of experience in NOC 2 (from Jobs 3,4,5), then, you get maximum points for work experience. Hence, you can mention only these jobs in the work history section and retain Job1,2 in the personal history section alone.

This way, you will have to submit reference letters from job 3,4,5 alone! You need not submit documents for jobs 1,2.
Thanks Raj
But in Personal history section, i am not finding any relevant section to update regarding Job 1 and 2. please help where can I update the jobs details for which I am not claiming points in EE profile

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam said:
Thanks Raj
But in Personal history section, i am not finding any relevant section to update regarding Job 1 and 2. please help where can I update the jobs details for which I am not claiming points in EE profile
In EE profile, there is no personal history section. It is a part of the post ITA questionnaire. In your EE profile, under your work history section, mention only the jobs that you are claiming points for.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
In EE profile, there is no personal history section. It is a part of the post ITA questionnaire. In your EE profile, under your work history section, mention only the jobs that you are claiming points for.
Raj,
So for my case
When we create EE profile in my cic, do we need to declare all the jobs and NOCs that we have served from the time of starting our job or we need to declare only that job for which we have been declaring our points (by selecting NOCs)

For eg:

Job 1- NOC1- from **** to ****
Job 2- Noc-1 from ***** to ***
Job 3- NOC 2 from ****** to ******
Job 4- NOC 2 from ****** to ******
Job 5- NOC 2 from ****** to ******

If i want to select NOC 2 as my preffered NOC (as per above example), so do I need to submit the docs (appointment letter, roles responsibility letter etc etc) related to NOC 1 as well OR can I go ahead with only mentioning Job 3,4 and 5 in my EE profile and not mention other jobs (Job 1, 2)

I will mention only Job 3,4,5 in work history tab in EE profile and will submit only docs related to these.

I will mention about, job 1 and 2 in ITA questionnaire under personal history after getting ITA. I hope that will be fine. M little bit worried ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam said:
Raj,
So for my case
When we create EE profile in my cic, do we need to declare all the jobs and NOCs that we have served from the time of starting our job or we need to declare only that job for which we have been declaring our points (by selecting NOCs)

For eg:

Job 1- NOC1- from **** to ****
Job 2- Noc-1 from ***** to ***
Job 3- NOC 2 from ****** to ******
Job 4- NOC 2 from ****** to ******
Job 5- NOC 2 from ****** to ******

If i want to select NOC 2 as my preffered NOC (as per above example), so do I need to submit the docs (appointment letter, roles responsibility letter etc etc) related to NOC 1 as well OR can I go ahead with only mentioning Job 3,4 and 5 in my EE profile and not mention other jobs (Job 1, 2)

I will mention only Job 3,4,5 in work history tab in EE profile and will submit only docs related to these.

I will mention about, job 1 and 2 in ITA questionnaire under personal history after getting ITA. I hope that will be fine. M little bit worried ???
I have already answered this question --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4963971#msg4963971

Yes, this is exactly the way to go about it. Mention only the jobs that you are claiming points for in your EE profile. After you get ITA, mention only these jobs in the work history section. You can retain the rest of your jobs in the personal history section alone.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I have already answered this question --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4963971#msg4963971

Yes, this is exactly the way to go about it. Mention only the jobs that you are claiming points for in your EE profile. After you get ITA, mention only these jobs in the work history section. You can retain the rest of your jobs in the personal history section alone.
Thank you Raj for helping and clarifying my query

assilent

Feb 9, 2016
I have a very confusing query. While I was a full time student I started working full time in December 2014 as my professor was on sabbatical leave. So as soon as he came back (June)I finished my project and graduated in October. In this 4 months when my professor was on sabbatical leave I did not have any courses or anything to do with school. On December 2015 I completed my 1 year. Should I apply for express entry or should I wait?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
assilent said:
I have a very confusing query. While I was a full time student I started working full time in December 2014 as my professor was on sabbatical leave. So as soon as he came back (June)I finished my project and graduated in October. In this 4 months when my professor was on sabbatical leave I did not have any courses or anything to do with school. On December 2015 I completed my 1 year. Should I apply for express entry or should I wait?
As far as I know working on study permit will not be considered as work experience for Express Entry.

assilent

Feb 9, 2016
I am not able to get a proper answer anywhere . I have made a profile on CIC. I have provided all the accurate information and questionnaire said you are eligible for express entry and gave me points as well.