+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Subi R said:
Thanks again.
I was reading your blog about getting Transcripts from Anna University. I have a question why are two sets of certificate copies given with application?
Fail safe. I did not have enough guidance so I took no chance. I kept extra copies of all docs. Also, some people had claimed they requested extra copies. Better safe than sorry so.. I had 2 copies.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fawadtoofan said:
Hello,

Can someone please answer my questions?

I would like to create my profile on the Express Entry under FSW, Registered Nurse NOC. I want to know that when you are selecting your NOC, and the requirement on the selected NOC says that "registration with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories", what do they mean? Do you have to register with a province before selecting this NOC or because you are just picking this NOC to apply for FSW, you do not need any registration at this point. Even if you do, how is it possible to register as you are not even in Canada?

In short, can you select a NOC code that requires registration with a regulatory body in all provinces and territories that you are not registered with?

Your support will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Your NOC must have fallen under a regulated occupation. You can apply now but before you can work in Canada, you must register with the appropriate federal/provincial authority and get a license. That is what it means.

Subi R

Dec 27, 2015
Thaks Raj and CJS
My husband has done his IELTS over all 5.5
We both are on the process of getting ECA done. Both are Bom, MBA.
I did try the CRS. I think we are getting somewhere around 423...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
k0nduire said:
Completed my ECA and have the following assessments: (for Associate in Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering)

Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

In creating EE profile under Education. Should I choose
"Bachelors degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)"
or
"Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"

Thanks for the help.
You must choose "Bachelor's degree" because the other credential is a Secondary school diploma and as obvious as it sounds, it is not a post-secondary diploma/degree.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kasa111 said:
Thanks lot for your reply this information really help me. I dont have any certificate for ECA done. If you send me link where and how to get done ECA. Thanks again.
Everything you need to know about getting ECA from WES is in the below link -

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

Feel free to post any questions that you might have.

Subi R

Dec 27, 2015
Core/Human factors

Age = 75
Level of education = 126
Official Languages = 119
First Official Language = 119
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 320

Spouse factors

Level of education = 10
First Official Languages = 6
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 16

Skill transferability factors

Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 100

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 436

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 436

I understand that 436 is not a strong score. Any suggestions to improve the score by experts would be highly appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sonicsrecords said:
Dear Yam Power,

I am looking at immigrating to Canada but I have an agent here in Kuwait who is asking me for too much money to assist me in processing my application. I am fully aware that i can do it my self as you did but i have a few questions that i would like to ask you. Is there anyway that i can get in touch with you via phone or e mail.

Please would you be so kind to let me know how can i get hold of you.

My dearest regards,

Nikola Sajevic
You do not require a consultant for this. You can do this yourself. Feel free to post any questions that you might have and the members might be able to help you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Subi R said:
Core/Human factors

Age = 75
Level of education = 126
Official Languages = 119
First Official Language = 119
Second Official Language = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 320

Spouse factors

Level of education = 10
First Official Languages = 6
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 16

Skill transferability factors

Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 100

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 436

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 436

I understand that 436 is not a strong score. Any suggestions to improve the score by experts would be highly appreciated.
As you have maxed out your IELTS too, the only thing you can do now is to apply for a provincial nomination. After you create your EE profile, you might get a interest letter from Ontario. You can then apply for Ontario nomination and this will give you additional 600 CRS points.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kulpsing said:
Hello Friends,

Got my Education credentials report from WES:
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
Have a 3 Years job Experience under NOC:2282

Also got IELTS: L=9 R=7.5 W=6.5 S=6.5
Have my Sister(Permanent resident) in BC.

Want to know, if I can apply for EE/or if I am eligible or not?

Thanks & Regards
First, you must be eligible under one of the Economic Immigration programs. use the below link if you are eligible for FSW -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

If you get 67/100, you are eligible for FSW.

Now, you have to check if you are eligible under EE. Use the below link to check -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Good luck!

Fawadtoofan

Jun 16, 2015
Thanks for the information provided. So does that mean that any NOC that is a regulatory profession is okay to apply under at this stage?

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you

kornit932ds

Jan 1, 2016
Is it advisable to apply under "0" NOC codes? if the applicant is self employed in small scale industry sector as a director of the company (10 employees). is the NOC code 0114 advisable to apply?