+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

AmrMagdy

Dec 25, 2015
Maadi, Cairo
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
hi everybody,

I had my medical in egypt 5 dec upfront electronic "i.e you are handed in a printout from the system"

the last line line, labeled "consent provided" states tge following "you have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations"

I called the secretary and she said it's ok we upload the consent after the printout

a friend told me he signed a consent and this line didn't exist in his report

i was planning to upload everything today..but i will pause

please i need to know about your experience with eMedical reports let me see if it was the same as my friend

if so, i will go to the hospital tomorrow and will probably kill the secretary

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arafat1983 said:
i have completed m.s.s and b.s.s in international relations, now i am doing job at a bank, as a senior officer. i have 4 years job experience, my job duties match for noc code 1212 - (Supervisors, finance and insurance,office workers), but i have no business related degree, does job experience relevant education degree mandatory for express entry??/
NOC Page specifies the employment requirements for the corresponding work. As your NOC is Skill Level B, it does not require specific university level degree. People can be trained on the job to carry out their tasks.

Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arafat1983 said:
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you
Hi arafat1983,
Yes, you can applied.
No need to worry.

Just make sure that you are able to produce the work reference letter/s having job duties matching with the NOC you are claiming for express entry profile.

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
munjal said:
Hi arafat1983,
Yes, you can applied.
No need to worry.

Just make sure that you are able to produce the work reference letter/s having job duties matching with the NOC you are claiming for express entry profile.
thank you munjal, i was worry, because i want to sure that am i eligible for express entry or not, then i will try for that, my confusion was that my job experience is not relevant to my study degree

harvin91

Dec 24, 2015
StAnger said:
I guess they have bulk login as they handle multiple clients. The way to know your status is through your lawyer or if he has created an exclusive login just for you, request him to share with you, which is highly unlikely.

yeah i even i doubt he will share the login details with me as there must be other files too associated to his login.

So there is no way I can check my self other than asking him.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harvin91 said:
yeah i even i doubt he will share the login details with me as there must be other files too associated to his login.

So there is no way I can check my self other than asking him.
When ecas was up and running, you could have, but now that the system isnt working, the only way to get the updates is via mycic account.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
harvin91 said:
Hey all,

I am using a representative for filing my application. He filed my application online on 17th Dec. he gave me file no E0005XXXXX.
I asked him about the tracking on mycic but he said that would be tracked under his login ( i assume they get some special login where the can check their all client's file status.) Is this possible? Where can I track my file? E0005XXXXX is my AOR? Or do I have to make my login under mycic( I assume that my lawyer has already created one)

Please help..
Well, if you have a representative then why are you worried? Just sit back and wait as this is the reason to pay lawyers?

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

Today, I was astonished when I tried to apply to the Express Entry. At first stage, I checked my eligibility and it was written that I am eligible to that application, but when I applied my Application status became ineligible and the reason was I am not meeting the minimum requirement criteria.
I am 33 years old and I have experience in teaching at university more than 6 years. I am holding a master degree in Mathematics and my English Proficiency is CLB 8.
I do not know what the problem is and what minimum requirement criteria is for the Express Entry?

Thanks.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kinan said:
Hi Guys,

Today, I was astonished when I tried to apply to the Express Entry. At first stage, I checked my eligibility and it was written that I am eligible to that application, but when I applied my Application status became ineligible and the reason was I am not meeting the minimum requirement criteria.
I am 33 years old and I have experience in teaching at university more than 6 years. I am holding a master degree in Mathematics and my English Proficiency is CLB 8.
I do not know what the problem is and what minimum requirement criteria is for the Express Entry?

Thanks.
Have you created job bank account? If not, than do so and validate it.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
StAnger

Thank you for the response.
Should I include my spouse in the application if she will accompany me in the case of getting the express entry?
Thanks

Pepe123

Oct 9, 2015
Hey Guys,

Please help. Frustrated with this "ineligibility" of my profile after I submit the online profile and every time I have to make a new one from scratch. No clue about the reason since they don't show it.

Really appreciate any help. PFB my details :-

• Language: IELTS Overall band score 7.5 result dated Dec 5, 2015 Reading -7.5, Writing - 7, Speaking - 8, Listening - 8
• Education: WES ECA report result dated Nov. 11, 2015 :- Masters (2years) from Europe, Diploma (2 years) and B Tech (4 years) in E&TC both from India (Both Canadian Equ of Bachelors, 4 years)
• Work experience: total 5 yrs working experience in India. Job code I have tried till now are 2171, 2172
• Proof of funds: CAD $14853 above
• Canada : No job offer, no relatives, no nomination, never applied before
• I tick "All Provinces and Territories" in Canada

After I submit the profile, the staus shows "updated" -> "Read" -> Finally "Ineligible" :( with no "Job seeker validation code"
And thus I am not able to register in job bank as well. There are 4 ineligible, transmitted and uneditable profiles in my account currently.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Also, I am an Indian residing in Bangalore. Greatly appreciate if any expert can connect with me offline in Bangalore as well. (kayonull@gmail.com)

Thanks
Pepe

Aug 11, 2015
Hi All,

Need help. One of my ex employer has refused to provide me a reference letter. I have the following:

1. Alumnus reply from the company stating that neither they nor any employee can provide such a letter
2. Email acknowledgement of my roles and responsibilities from my previous supervisor from his official(company) mail id
3. Service Certificate
4. Offer Letter
5. Last 4 months Payslips
6. IT return
7. Ad given by the company for recruitment of the same position and its role and responsibilities.

Is this fine as a substitute for Reference Letter.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kinan said:
StAnger

Thank you for the response.
Should I include my spouse in the application if she will accompany me in the case of getting the express entry?
Thanks
You need to declare your spouse in EE profile.

If you are not living in canada, you do not reqire social security number to create job bank profile. Just email ID.