+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015

Sorry my friend but how I can create a new job bank without the Social Number, by using my email?

Thanks

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pepe123 said:
I have a degree, diploma and masters - Do I need to put "masters" in level of education in all the three entries???

Also, in each entry of education, there are two places "level of education is mentioned"

1) "Level of education" after "Name of the institute"
2) Level of education (Canadian equivalent) at the bottom

Please guide how to fill these two entries???
hi Pepe123,
Check your ECA report..
what is written in Summary part of the report..

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kinan said:

Sorry my friend but how I can create a new job bank without the Social Number, by using my email?

Thanks
hi Kinan,
pls check this link: https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/
and click on "Create an Account"
you must use the email you used for your Express Entry.
Good Luck :)

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
munjal said:
hi Kinan,
pls check this link: https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/
and click on "Create an Account"
you must use the email you used for your Express Entry.
Good Luck :)
Sorry for bothering,

When I click create an account, it takes me to four steps. The first one is to fill my personal Information. Second point is, confirmation via email. The next point and the point where I am stuck at is the Validity.? it requires the Social Number and I can not pass that point.

All respect,

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kinan said:
Sorry for bothering,

When I click create an account, it takes me to four steps. The first one is to fill my personal Information. Second point is, confirmation via email. The next point and the point where I am stuck at is the Validity.? it requires the Social Number and I can not pass that point.

All respect,
There must be a notification on the page mentioning " I have an Express Entry Profile number......"

pls click on that notification and complete the remaining process.

:)

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hello guys,

The point is I intend to apply to 'Express Entry - Sub Category' in Saskatchewan nomination. For that reason, I need to apply first to the express entry system to get a number which can be used in the provincial nomination. The main problem is that after I 've applied to the online express entry it was written in the PDF link included in the application that;
Dear Kinan,
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low

I got 7 in IELTS in last Sep 2015.

• not having enough relevant work experience
I have 7 years in Teaching at university which is related area to my career.

• not having the required education level
I have Master Degree.

• not having enough funds

I have much more than the amount they asked for?

Can anyone kindly guide me in steps what to do in my case? I am really frustrated !!

ReenaThakur

Dec 26, 2015
Hello people,

Good to see the knowledge in this forum..

My CRS score, when calculated through CRS-tool is 472.

I am facing this problem of "profile ineligible" post I submit my EE profile :-X :'( :-[

I saw many posts on this issue though, do we have any particular solution to this?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
RT

Query2016

Dec 26, 2015
Hello Experts

Kindly help me by providing your comments or suggestions for below mentioned problem I am facing

Problem
I recently observed that I made one mistake in my Family information(Form IMM 5645E). By mistake I filled wrong DOB for my mother. This I observed when I asked my mother to apply for her Passport. I observe that on her birth certificate she is having different DOB than in her PAN card(permanent account number used for Income tax). And I used her PAN card as reference when I applied for study visa for Canada. Now I have used the wrong DOB when applied for my visa's (syudy and work) and my PNP. I used the date of birth which is on the PAN card. But Now my mother's Passport is having the DOB based upon her Birth certificate. But on my bu on my IMM 5645E doc I have wrong DOB for my mother.

Kindly tell me how can I communicate to CIC and solve this problem because I have to submit for express entry but Now I am confused how to proceed further.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Query2016 said:
Hello Experts

Kindly help me by providing your comments or suggestions for below mentioned problem I am facing

Problem
I recently observed that I made one mistake in my Family information(Form IMM 5645E). By mistake I filled wrong DOB for my mother. This I observed when I asked my mother to apply for her Passport. I observe that on her birth certificate she is having different DOB than in her PAN card(permanent account number used for Income tax). And I used her PAN card as reference when I applied for study visa for Canada. Now I have used the wrong DOB when applied for my visa's (syudy and work) and my PNP. I used the date of birth which is on the PAN card. But Now my mother's Passport is having the DOB based upon her Birth certificate. But on my bu on my IMM 5645E doc I have wrong DOB for my mother.

Kindly tell me how can I communicate to CIC and solve this problem because I have to submit for express entry but Now I am confused how to proceed further.
If you plan to bring your parents to canada in distant future, this has to be corrected. On contrary, if you arent, than you can leave the DOB as it is.

Since you have already used these dates as part of your other visas, i am not sure how you should proceed as this is bit more complicated.

Seek proper advise prior proceeding.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need urgent help.....

I got my SINP nomination on 24th December thru express entry.....
and i accepted the nomination on MY CIC account also ......
Now on 25th Dec i got a message on my CIC that my profile is ineligible....
I suppose this is because of my ielts results which expired on 14 Dec 2015.

Now i want to update my new ielts on the same profile but not able to do ....

Since my nomination is connected to that profile i am not able to make the profile eligible.....

Guys plzz plzz suggest what to do .....

Shall i ask SINP to change my profile number in the nomination letter....

or Ask CIC to change the profile status by uploading new ielts results .....and how....

Plzz suggest.

Pepe123

Oct 9, 2015
Reposting.. kindly help...

ReenaThakur said:
Hello people,

Good to see the knowledge in this forum..

My CRS score, when calculated through CRS-tool is 472.

I am facing this problem of "profile ineligible" post I submit my EE profile :-X :'( :-[

I saw many posts on this issue though, do we have any particular solution to this?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
RT

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pepe123 said:
Reposting.. kindly help...
1. Check if you have given correct ECA reference number.

2. Check if you have given correct IELTS TRF number.

3. Check what you have given as your "Primary NOC" and whether you have at least one year continuous full time paid work experience in that NOC.

Hope 16

Dec 27, 2015
Bahawalpur - Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Not Yet
NOC Code......
Not Yet
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
In Pakistan ...how can we get CLB ..I am haing IELTS .CLB is different from IELTS . Please guide as i am new to EE.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope 16 said:
In Pakistan ...how can we get CLB ..I am haing IELTS .CLB is different from IELTS . Please guide as i am new to EE.
CLB can be calculated based on the score you get in IELTS. Here you can compute yours:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

Query2016

Dec 26, 2015
Hello All

Hello Experts

Problem

Respond by: StAnger Posted on: December 27, 2015, 02:05:09 am
If you plan to bring your parents to canada in distant future, this has to be corrected. On contrary, if you arent, than you can leave the DOB as it is.

Since you have already used these dates as part of your other visas, i am not sure how you should proceed as this is bit more complicated.

Seek proper advise prior proceeding.

THANKS StAnger for you reply. As you mentioned for Proper advise can you please suggest me some good advocate in Canada who can give good advice. And also someone suggest me that should I do this correction after getting PR or now before submitting EE docs?