+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Can anybody help me with WES form??

As per passport my name is xxxx yyyy, whereas all my education documents are with xxxx y (Y is my initial). What should I specify in WES website??

please let me know as soon as possible.

faith007

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
ClaireAero said:
Can anybody help me with WES form??

As per passport my name is xxxx yyyy, whereas all my education documents are with xxxx y (Y is my initial). What should I specify in WES website??

please let me know as soon as possible.
go with what your passport says.

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
mohan308 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have some doubts regarding the OINP ..I created my EE profile last month..my score is 443..still I didnt receive OINP notification in my inbox..Ppl with score less than 410 got their notification..can someone pls shed some light on this
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

HI ,
I have been trying to submit my application .
I donot have a job offer but have IELTS score of 7 and evaluation done. I am a dentist.
can u please guide me what to do how to submit my application as it always show INELIGIBLE!

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
jamaru said:
Hey guys im super excited, i just received a message in my EE profile saying that the province of Ontario is interested in my. If i accept i should directly contact the Province of Ontario :D.
So i would like to know what should i do next
What was your CRS score and NOC?

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Looks like I'm the guy with less score that you are referring to. Once your CRS>= 400, it doesn't make a difference. It's not that you are more qualified (in terms of eligibility) just because you have 443 CRS and I have 410, this doesn't work that way. Everyone who has CRS>=400 are equally eligible.

As reported on the Ontario website, there is some technical issue with their application and hence many eligible people are not getting interest notification. You can try recreating your profile next Tuesday and hope you get a PT next Friday!

Good luck and all the very best!
What was your CRS score and NOC? My CRS score is 430 and NOC is 2172. My profile was in the pool since August, but didn't receive any interest. I resubmitted the profile today. What do you think of my chances of getting an interest from Ontario? I hold only Bachelor degree (B.Tech).

mdureja1

Jul 7, 2015
Hello
I have this very important question. I submitted my profile in august and I got a message from CIC about an update in profile today. I opened my profile but couldn't find any new message. But what I noticed was strange. My express entry score was 425 and it is not showing 438.also when I went to check my submitted application, I couldn't find any work history which was again not acceptable. Can anyone plz guide me with this.
thanks
Megha

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
Hello Everyone,
Need some advice but first will layout the scenario:
-> I am in Canada working since March 2015 under NOC 1215 and my spouse too under the same NOC.
-> Applied for general BC PNP in December 2014 and in May 2015 applied under BC PNP Express Entry.
-> I got ITA in August 2015 and since there was no reply from PNP till October we applied for PR under CEC category.
-> A week after submitting my application I got PNP approved but in general category. Since I already had an ITA so they cannot approve my BCPNP under Express Entry. Now I cannot use my general PNP against the EE CEC application.
1. Is there anyway I can send my PNP letter to CIC to link to my PR application?
2. Is it better to continue my CEC application under Express Entry or to recall and re-apply with paper application using the PNP approval?
3. Can I also make a paper application with CEC Express Entry? Are 2 applications allowed?

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Everyone;

I submitted my profile on 23rd October and got Ontaio pnp nomination on 24th Oct. My CRS score is 449 and I am applying with my spouse. I read online about Ontario PNP and came to know that if I submit my profile in Dec, the processing will be done by the end of April as they do not process any file in the month of Dec and Jan. After reading this I didn't submit my documents for PNP. The last three draws of CIC were in the range of 470-490. Can anyone let me know with the score of 449 do I stand any chance of receiving an invite by the end of this year or early next year.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xi said:
Hello Everyone;

I submitted my profile on 23rd October and got Ontaio pnp nomination on 24th Oct. My CRS score is 449 and I am applying with my spouse. I read online about Ontario PNP and came to know that if I submit my profile in Dec, the processing will be done by the end of April as they do not process any file in the month of Dec and Jan. After reading this I didn't submit my documents for PNP. The last three draws of CIC were in the range of 470-490. Can anyone let me know with the score of 449 do I stand any chance of receiving an invite by the end of this year or early next year.
No one in this forum can exactly predict the score. A bird in the hand is worth than the two in the bush. It's all about your personal choice. You will have to shell out additional 1500$ for OINP but there might be delay due to holidays but I believe even CIC is slow these days owing to other responsibilities and holidays. You can wait for a draw or two and see the trend and then put forth your application to OINP.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajnoel said:
Hello Everyone,
Need some advice but first will layout the scenario:
-> I am in Canada working since March 2015 under NOC 1215 and my spouse too under the same NOC.
-> Applied for general BC PNP in December 2014 and in May 2015 applied under BC PNP Express Entry.
-> I got ITA in August 2015 and since there was no reply from PNP till October we applied for PR under CEC category.
-> A week after submitting my application I got PNP approved but in general category. Since I already had an ITA so they cannot approve my BCPNP under Express Entry. Now I cannot use my general PNP against the EE CEC application.
1. Is there anyway I can send my PNP letter to CIC to link to my PR application?
2. Is it better to continue my CEC application under Express Entry or to recall and re-apply with paper application using the PNP approval?
3. Can I also make a paper application with CEC Express Entry? Are 2 applications allowed?
The main purpose of getting a provincial nomination is to get the additional 600 points and thereby get an ITA. Why do you want to link the PNP to your current PR application ( coz., that's not possible unless you withdraw your current application and have your BCPNP issued on the newer profile that you'll create and then wait for an ITA and then put forth an application. I absolutely do not see any advantages in you doing this and this would in fact delay your whole process.

2 applications are not allowed. Relax and allow your current application to be processed rather than complicating things.

Kent.vaan

Nov 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

Do I need to do the WES before submitting Express Entry or I can apply now and after that do the WES?

Thanks,

Hush

Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone,
I need an advice.
I am going to take the IELTS test on February and then to submit my CIC EE profile under FSW from overseas without any work experiance in Canada.
I do have experiance as Financial analyst and Economist for approximately 10 years back home.
I'm counting on Ontario's Nomination once I submit my profile to get additional 600 points.
What occupation is preferable for Ontario Nomination - Economist NOC 4162 or Financial analyst NOC 1112 ??
According to my past experience with IELTS and my details, I assume that my score will be approximately 437 points.
If I will send my spouse to do her IELTS and accredit her education it will add 5 and 10 points respectively.
What are my chances to get an invitation for sponsorship from Ontario through EE without my spouse's data ?? ( IELTS and Education points)
Are there other requirements to be met for Ontario that are strickter than the general EE for FSW ?
I read here that people got Sponsorship invitation from Ontario in the past year with 411, 407 EE score etc… - does it make sense ?
If so I don't have to use my spouse's education and IELTS (costs efforts and expanses) so is it worth to pay for the accreditation and the exam for my spouse ?
Thanks ;)

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Hi There,
I have been away from long time now I am back , please let me know any one has question regarding EE or LMIA. If any one need any help to structure a file . I will be happy to help you.
New draw will come with lots hop ITA. Wait and Watch for good news.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
Hi There,
I have been away from long time now I am back , please let me know any one has question regarding EE or LMIA. If any one need any help to structure a file . I will be happy to help you.
New draw will come with lots hop ITA. Wait and Watch for good news.