+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Hush

Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone,
I need an advice.
I am going to take the IELTS test on February and then to submit my CIC EE profile under FSW from overseas without any work experiance in Canada.
I do have experiance as Financial analyst and Economist for approximately 8 years back home.
I'm counting on Ontario's Nomination once I submit my profile to get additional 600 points.
What occupation is preferable for Ontario Nomination - Economist NOC 4162 or Financial analyst NOC 1112 ??
According to my past experience with IELTS and my details, I assume that my score will be approximately 437 points.
If I will send my spouse to do her IELTS / accredit her education it will add 5 and 10 points respectively.
What are my chances to get an invitation for sponsorship from Ontario through EE without my spouse's data ?? ( IELTS and Education points)
Are there other requirements to be met for Ontario that are strickter than the general EE for FSW ?
I read here that people got Sponsorship invitation from Ontario in the past year with 411, 407 EE score etc… - does it make sense ?
If so I don't have to use my spouse's education / IELTS (costs efforts and expanses) so is it worth to pay for the accreditation and the exam for my spouse ?
Thanks Wink

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hush said:
Hello everyone,
I need an advice.
I am going to take the IELTS test on February and then to submit my CIC EE profile under FSW from overseas without any work experiance in Canada.
I do have experiance as Financial analyst and Economist for approximately 8 years back home.
I'm counting on Ontario's Nomination once I submit my profile to get additional 600 points.
What occupation is preferable for Ontario Nomination - Economist NOC 4162 or Financial analyst NOC 1112 ??
According to my past experience with IELTS and my details, I assume that my score will be approximately 437 points.
If I will send my spouse to do her IELTS / accredit her education it will add 5 and 10 points respectively.
What are my chances to get an invitation for sponsorship from Ontario through EE without my spouse's data ?? ( IELTS and Education points)
Are there other requirements to be met for Ontario that are strickter than the general EE for FSW ?
I read here that people got Sponsorship invitation from Ontario in the past year with 411, 407 EE score etc… - does it make sense ?
If so I don't have to use my spouse's education / IELTS (costs efforts and expanses) so is it worth to pay for the accreditation and the exam for my spouse ?
Thanks Wink
As far as i am aware, ontario does not have any noc preference and i may be wrong but i have seen wide variety of people getting nomination. If you add another 10 points, you will go to 447, scores havent fallen below 450 but you never know it might aswell and when it does, you should be well prepared to grab it. So do all you can in your capacity to get any point you can.

Coming to ontario, their creteria is that you should have minimum 400 points and you could be lucky to get that with any score above that threshold.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi guys!
Has aybody got a ghost email saying profile/Account has been updated but when you log in nothign changed? Any idea what that means?
Thanks,
Connie.

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hello everybody,

This is a question about common law partner.

My girlfriend and I have been living together since october 2014 to January 2015 in France and from February 2015 till now in Canada (she joined me later). I have absolutely no evidence or proof, only witnesses that we have been living together in France but for Canada I have all the necessary proof (lease, credit card, insurance...).

I created my express entry profile and put her as my common law partner and it says that I have 471 points.

Only after I found out that to put her as my common law partner we need to live together for 1 year in Canada and to have a statutory declaration of common law status. Is that true ?

If so, should I withdraw my profile and wait until february to apply with the necessary documentation? Or should I just let my profile in, since I don't think I will have a invitation before February ?

Thanks in advance

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Digital photo specification in mycic uploading section is different (when u press the question mark in color blue) than the specification given on the cic website. I am bit confused which one to follow? Also if I follow the instructions guven on the website,do i need to upload the back side of the photo also with the photo studio details etc.? It doesn't make any sense to me...

Can someone please help on this?

Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Digital photo specification in mycic uploading section is different (when u press the question mark in color blue) than the specification given on the cic website. I am bit confused which one to follow? Also if I follow the instructions guven on the website,do i need to upload the back side of the photo also with the photo studio details etc.? It doesn't make any sense to me...

Can someone please help on this?

Thanks
Just the specs mentioned in question mark help. No need to send reverse side.

Backside is applicable when they request photograph for PR card.

amandeep256

Apr 15, 2015
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
hello everyone,
just need little help regarding the upfront medical exam
got it done last week got ITA on 13 NOV
my medical type was FAMILY- EDE
is that the right exam for application under EE
PLZ HELP

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ConnieD said:
Hi guys!
Has aybody got a ghost email saying profile/Account has been updated but when you log in nothign changed? Any idea what that means?
Thanks,
Connie.
In my case something changed about 6 hours later (BG check).

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hi again,

I want to withdraw my EE profile because of a mistake in it. Can anyone quickly confirm that it won't have any negative consequences for me if I want to create a new profile later for EE ?

I am asking because of this sentence when I click on withdraw "You will no longer be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence in Canada as a skilled immigrant. "

thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Hi again,

I want to withdraw my EE profile because of a mistake in it. Can anyone quickly confirm that it won't have any negative consequences for me if I want to create a new profile later for EE ?

I am asking because of this sentence when I click on withdraw "You will no longer be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence in Canada as a skilled immigrant. "

thanks
Absolutely, No negative consequences at all. They can send you an Invitation to Apply only when you have an active profile. Once you withdraw our EE profile, then cannot invite you to apply and hence the message. After withdrawing, if you create a new EE profile and link your job bank, you will be eligible to get ITA.

eugnene66

May 6, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Hi everyone

I have received ITA in the last draw and need to upload my police certificate for my visits to China. However, I just realized that the police certificate that Chinese police service issues only always covers any stay longer than 3 months, but i have visited China 7 times in the last 10 yrs and there was only one time in 2008 I stayed longer than 3 month. So my Chinese police certificate only states there was no criminal record found during my stay in the 2008. I remember they refused to provide any other certificate to cover the other visits. As CIC requires all of our trip history, I do not know whether I should declare all my trips to China or just that trip that is covered by the police certificate. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eugnene66 said:
Hi everyone

I have received ITA in the last draw and need to upload my police certificate for my visits to China. However, I just realized that the police certificate that Chinese police service issues only always covers any stay longer than 3 months, but i have visited China 7 times in the last 10 yrs and there was only one time in 2008 I stayed longer than 3 month. So my Chinese police certificate only states there was no criminal record found during my stay in the 2008. I remember they refused to provide any other certificate to cover the other visits. As CIC requires all of our trip history, I do not know whether I should declare all my trips to China or just that trip that is covered by the police certificate. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
What was your longest stay in china? If it was less than 6 months, you will not require a PCC

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Thanks DuskyBlue. No changes yet and ECAS is down again. Hope something changes for good. My BG chek hasn't even changed to started even though I provided all documents beginning of September.
I'll keep waiting and hopping good and hard.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
(1)my reference letter from the employer was issued in March 2015. Is it ok if i upload the same reference letter? I am still working in the same company...also, i will be attaching my current provident fund statement for POF which will have current date and it will be on the company's letter-head...
Because getting the reference letter once again from the employer is not easy and will put me in an awkward position...

(2)i have been working in the same company for last 10 years and in these 10 years i have been promoted to 3 different positions. While filling up the forms in MyCIC account i mentioned these 3 different positions as my experience. Therefore in documents checklist the system created three different upload boxes for three different roles for the reference letter to be uploaded. Since my whole experience is with the same company, my reference letter contains all the details of all three positions in a single letter according to CIC format. Therefore i am planning to upload the same reference letter to all the three uploading boxes in the uploading section. Is this ok? will this work?

friends, please give your suggestions on these queries...
thanks.