+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Thanks StAnger once again.

I have only option now to go to India create a savings accounts and transfer the money from dad account to my account and show/Prove that it was given as gift of legacy.

With that being said , i have another question.

I have almost 3+ years of experience in IT tech support working in UAE. But i can prove only 2.5 years of experience because the other 6+ months exp documents are lost and no way to get them back because the company is now shut. While creating the account in CIC i showed that i have 3+ years of experience but no way of proving it. What can i do in this scenario?
You can claim points only for the 2 years of experience since you do not have any kind of proof's for the 6 months.

Nov 24, 2015
Hi.
I received my eligibility to graduate letter in October 2014 after which I applied for and received my Postgraduate work permit in November 2014. However, I received my degree in February 2015 (date on transcripts and degree: Degree awarded- February 4, 2015). Now, I received an Invitation to apply in Express entry based on one year Canadian work experience (November 2014-November 2015) over my PGWP. I am not sure from when does CIC counts Canadian experience as in my case My official degree has graduation date as FEB 2015 while I have been working on PGWP- since NOV. 2014. This happened because I met all the requirements to graduate in late September and the very next date for declaring graduation was only in Feb. As i had already completed all the needed requirements for qualification, University gave me eligibility to graduate letter over which I was able to apply and get PGWP in Nov. 2014. Though I received degree in winter convocation (feb 2015). Please someone guide me how should I calculate my Canadian 1 year work experience-
a) from Nov 2014 to Nov 2015 - based on the issue date of PGWP, or
b) Feb 2015 to Nov 2015- Date of degree awarded as shown on final transcripts and degree.

I need to accept / decline y ITA accordingly plzz help!!!!

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
guys after you get the letter of interest from Ontario, what forms do we need to fill and send?

only the Nominee Application for Ontario Express streams along with checklist document?

what about those forms: additional family info,
general application form for canada
Travel History
Schedule A

please help me out as i already received the LOI, but not sure which documents to send or to send all of the documents above

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
guys after you get the letter of interest from Ontario, what forms do we need to fill and send?

only the Nominee Application for Ontario Express streams along with checklist document?

Travel History
Schedule A

please help me out as i already received the LOI, but not sure which documents to send or to send all of the documents above

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015

Travel History
Schedule A

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamaru said:

Travel History
Schedule A

Fill the form and send all documents applicable to you from the checklist along with the demand draft.

Kent.vaan

Nov 29, 2015
Can someone help me with this? Many thanks

I am very new to the forum. I have started reading this topic and found a lot of useful information for my Canadian dream :). Thank you all very much.

I just have one question that need some experts to help with, as I've been trying to locate this information from the forum but could not find it.

My question is about education. It is mentioned in CIC website that: "Occupation related to the degree must be:NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and licensed by a provincial regulatory body". I wonder if an MBA would relate to any occupation of NOC, as I got one and I'm not sure if I'm qualified with 23 points if I have it assessed.

Thank you very much.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hello, need some help....
Can i show my Provident fund account balance as my POF for express entry PR?
also, my FD is 4 months old, is it ok? or it should be more than 6 month old?

thanks...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taral80 said:
Hello, need some help....
Can i show my Provident fund account balance as my POF for express entry PR?
also, my FD is 4 months old, is it ok? or it should be more than 6 month old?

thanks...
Employee provident fund, yes. Yea 4 months is okay but its better to provide source if the fund is not 6 months old.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Employee provident fund, yes. Yea 4 months is okay but its better to provide source if the fund is not 6 months old.
thanks raj for your quick response...
also, do i need to send 6 months bank account statement, or just a bank balance statement is fine? because if i create a PDF file for 6 months statements, the file size is coming to about 9 mb...
if u can share your view on this too...
thanks

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Hello all,

I have some clarification in the EE Education history form.

I have done BE in Aeronautical Engineering (Regular) and MBA in Airline & Airport Management (Distance and took a year break in-between).
1. What field of study I should select for BE?
2. During MBA, I had 18 hours/week class. What should I select 'Full-time or Part-time'?
3. What should I select for complete/ full academic years for MBA (since I took a year break)?
4. I have done my MBA from Anna University Coimbatore, but I will get my transcripts from Chennai, What should I specify in City/town of study?

Please clarify.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taral80 said:
thanks raj for your quick response...
also, do i need to send 6 months bank account statement, or just a bank balance statement is fine? because if i create a PDF file for 6 months statements, the file size is coming to about 9 mb...
if u can share your view on this too...
thanks
If you have FD, why are you showing 6 months savings account statements? You can get a bank letter with account number, date of opening, your name and current balance. Along with that, get FD receipt from the bank (stamped).

About the EPF, I had mailed Delhi visa office and I got a reply from them that said PF can be used as POF. This might hold good only for Indian applicants!

Good luck!

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you have FD, why are you showing 6 months savings account statements? You can get a bank letter with account number, date of opening, your name and current balance. Along with that, get FD receipt from the bank (stamped).

About the EPF, I had mailed Delhi visa office and I got a reply from them that said PF can be used as POF. This might hold good only for Indian applicants!

Good luck!
Hey rajkamalmohanram, I have a doubt here. I am planning to make FD in SBI. My SBI account does not have much amount to show as Closing balance whereas my HDFC bank is regularly maintained and has a reasonable amount. Should you suggest whether to transfer the fund to my SBI bank or get a letter from HDFC bank?

Thanks!!

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Good luck!
thanks again raj... :)