+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Thanks stanger...and where do we find this??...on my cic?? Immediately after submission of application we have the access to ecas or we have to wait for sometime??

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinky28 said:
Thanks stanger...and where do we find this??...on my cic?? Immediately after submission of application we have the access to ecas or we have to wait for sometime??
Will have to wait for week or so.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Dear Friends,

Do I need to show my Original certificates in any case during the process? Since I have lost my documents and applied for duplicate copies, it might take some time.

Thanks in advance.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ClaireAero said:
Dear Friends,

Do I need to show my Original certificates in any case during the process? Since I have lost my documents and applied for duplicate copies, it might take some time.

Thanks in advance.
You may or may not be asked.

Have you already submitted your documents post ITA? How long will it take to get your duplicate certifcate?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i have a serious question to the senior members(Asviad Anac).

I have recieved a PT Letter of Interest from OINP to apply for nomination. Score is 435 CRS

I am a lonely applicant and noone is accompanying me to Canada

I need to know if i can Show my fathers Bank Statements along with a letter stating that he is sponsoring me and has no objection for this money to be spent on me or my excuses.

Alternatively , Kindly advise if i should get this money transferred to my account and have him write a letter that he will be giving this money as a gift.

In both Scenarios are more or less the same.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Hi i have a serious question to the senior members(Asviad Anac).

I have recieved a PT Letter of Interest from OINP to apply for nomination. Score is 435 CRS

I am a lonely applicant and noone is accompanying me to Canada

I need to know if i can Show my fathers Bank Statements along with a letter stating that he is sponsoring me and has no objection for this money to be spent on me or my excuses.

Alternatively , Kindly advise if i should get this money transferred to my account and have him write a letter that he will be giving this money as a gift.

In both Scenarios are more or less the same.
I would let the member you directed this question to have the final word. But as far as my little experience goes, you cannot show your funds directly from your fathers account. The funds should be in the name of principal applicant. You can however, opt for getting the funds transffered to your account and than prepare gift deed to convince the officer that this is not loan.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks StAnger,

Just to clarify myself because when you apply for a student permit in Canada. You can have your fathers bank statement and letter support you in order to get a student visa.
One my friends applied to uni in Canada and showed his father bank statement and letter that he is willing to support him was granted a TRV for the period of the course.

Just to be on the same i wanna know how come it doesnt work for OINP for CIC.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Thanks StAnger,

Just to clarify myself because when you apply for a student permit in Canada. You can have your fathers bank statement and letter support you in order to get a student visa.
One my friends applied to uni in Canada and showed his father bank statement and letter that he is willing to support him was granted a TRV for the period of the course.

Just to be on the same i wanna know how come it doesnt work for OINP for CIC.
Probably because they know that a student have no way to earn money until he/she graduates and gets a job. So their parents support them with funds during this time.

On the other hand, express entry is more of an economic programs wherein they invite skilled workers with jobs and sufficient funds in their account to support themselves when they arrive in canada.

I understand where you are coming from, as parents will generally support their children so it doesnt matter where the funds are, but this is the way the program is designed and the funds must in name or PA.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
StAnger said:
You may or may not be asked.

Have you already submitted your documents post ITA? How long will it take to get your duplicate certifcate?
Thank you for your response. :)
I have not started the process yet, as I was worried about the certificates. I am taking my IELTS only in Jan 2016. Hope to get all transcripts and experience certificates by that time.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ClaireAero said:
Thank you for your response. :)
I have not started the process yet, as I was worried about the certificates. I am taking my IELTS only in Jan 2016. Hope to get all transcripts and experience certificates by that time.
Good luck for your journey.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
StAnger said:
Good luck for your journey.
Thanks Stanger!!

Could anybody share a template for experience certificate?

Can i show Fixed Deposit(FD) in my name as a proof of fund or only savings account statement?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ClaireAero said:
Thanks Stanger!!

Could anybody share a template for experience certificate?

Can i show Fixed Deposit(FD) in my name as a proof of fund or only savings account statement?
FD is ok as POF.

Experience letter requirements are mentioned in cic website so go through it and make sure you try and get all requirements in the letter.

Jkrishnan

Nov 28, 2015
Hi guys,

I have few doubts regarding EE and Please help me out in this.

My fiance is studying in Canada and we both are now planning to settle in Canada via EE.She is doing a one year course and it will be completed by April which interm is giving her a score of 460 because of her two degree.So we thought she could be the primary applicant and i will be the secondary applicant.

1) I calculated the points using CRS calculator from CIC website. is this accurate?

2) We are planning to get married this April. Once we get our marriage certificate we will craete our EE profile.Since within days after our marraige we will create an EE profile will this lead to any rejection.

3) At the time of creating the EE profile the primary applicant will be in Canada and i will be in India. So how does it work. Will it go smoothly since we are in different location.If we get an ITA how she can do her PCC/BG, our both Passport submission?

4)I am getting a score of 429 so can i create an individual EE profile this January and wait for a PNP. I read in this forum that most of the PNP got exhausted so is it advisable to create an individual or wait and file for a joint prfole.

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much they will take issue PR..I submitted my documents after receiving PR on 4th November 2015

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks StAnger once again.

I have only option now to go to India create a savings accounts and transfer the money from dad account to my account and show/Prove that it was given as gift of legacy.

With that being said , i have another question.

I have almost 3+ years of experience in IT tech support working in UAE. But i can prove only 2.5 years of experience because the other 6+ months exp documents are lost and no way to get them back because the company is now shut. While creating the account in CIC i showed that i have 3+ years of experience but no way of proving it. What can i do in this scenario?