+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Creating a EE profile is the first step and no decision is made until you submit your e-APR after you get your ITA.
what is e APR. I meant, once you receive the AOR, medical pass etc at which point they will inform if it's rejected. Also at what point one should be assured that that it is approved... ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taral80 said:
what is e APR. I meant, once you receive the AOR, medical pass etc at which point they will inform if it's rejected. Also at what point one should be assured that that it is approved... ?
1) eAPR (Electronic Application for Permanent Residence) is the application that you submit to CIC after you receive your ITA.

2) Once you submit this eAPR, you get an AOR which means that CIC is confirming that they have received your application.

3) Eventually, the status will change to "Decision Made" - for both approvals and rejections. Usually, you will not be able to know the decision before this.

4) From what I know, if you DO NOT pay the RPRF upfront, CIC will request RPRF at a later point. It is less likely for your application to be rejected after you get this RPRF request.

5) If you application is rejected, you will be informed why your application was rejected!

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) eAPR (Electronic Application for Permanent Residence) is the application that you submit to CIC after you receive your ITA.

2) Once you submit this eAPR, you get an AOR which means that CIC is confirming that they have received your application.

3) Eventually, the status will change to "Decision Made" - for both approvals and rejections. Usually, you will not be able to know the decision before this.

4) From what I know, if you DO NOT pay the RPRF upfront, CIC will request RPRF at a later point. It is less likely for your application to be rejected after you get this RPRF request.

5) If you application is rejected, you will be informed why your application was rejected!
thanks friend for your reply :)

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omeranjum said:
Thanks Raj,

Yes, I got your point. Can you please update me with the thread or topic of , Step by step guide for provincial nomination. How can I apply or what are the pre-requisit or details for applying provincial nomination.

Thanks and Regards.
Each province has its specific requirements. These requirements change time to time and the best place to get first hand and correct information is from the respective province website. If you face any doubts or have specific queries, feel free to post your questions in this forum.

MN01

Oct 26, 2015
Hi,

I was wondering how choosing an NOC code from skill type 0 vs from skill type A will affect my application success.

I could pass off for a sales manager code but was wondering if i should be quoting a professional code. Any pointers on how the NOC code is evaluated?

Thanks and regards,

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Good day!

I hope anyone can enlighten me about the exact details / info requirements for the work certificates (letter of reference)...

Understand that applicants are only given 60 days to comply with all the requirements. In this case, I am trying to search for the detailed list of requirements so I can prepare ahead of time. In the process, I came across a list stating that work certificates need to show not only the period and job title, but also the job description, salary and even the work hours. Is it really necessary to have all these info in the work certs? Coz currently, the documents I have do not contain all the mentioned details. Bec if all these are indeed compulsory, then I might as well start to request for new certificates...In addition, do we need to provide pay slips as well?

Would greatly appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this matter.

And also if anyone can provide a document checklist (or link) for me to refer to, will be a very big help..

Thanks in advance!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MN01 said:
Hi,

I was wondering how choosing an NOC code from skill type 0 vs from skill type A will affect my application success.

I could pass off for a sales manager code but was wondering if i should be quoting a professional code. Any pointers on how the NOC code is evaluated?

Thanks and regards,
Express Entry is a NOC agnostic system. No preference is given to any particular NOC. If you are otherwise eligible, NOC 0/A/B doesn't make a difference.

davaiya

Nov 26, 2015
hi,

I am preparing for Express entry.

I was wondering whether or not I need to assessment for all my education or should I just use latest education (which is highest)

I have done secondary, higher secondary and bachelor degree from India and Accountancy professional qualification from Ireland.

Any advice are highly appreciated.

Kind regards
D

permanent_res1

Star Member
May 2, 2015
planned to post this in 2-3 threads to get quick reply. I have a basic question. my last name on degree certificate is in initials. First name is in full. Example peter walsh is written as peter W. my ECA will also be with same name i guess. passport has peter walsh as an example. will this create issue during EE application processing?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
angel0815 said:
Understand that applicants are only given 60 days to comply with all the requirements. In this case, I am trying to search for the detailed list of requirements so I can prepare ahead of time. In the process, I came across a list stating that work certificates need to show not only the period and job title, but also the job description, salary and even the work hours. Is it really necessary to have all these info in the work certs? Coz currently, the documents I have do not contain all the mentioned details. Bec if all these are indeed compulsory, then I might as well start to request for new certificates...In addition, do we need to provide pay slips as well?

Would greatly appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this matter.
Yes, it is necessary. A normal reference letter won't be enough.
Pay slips are usualy not mandatory, I think. But might depend on your individual case, I'm not sure. They can be helpful though, so if I have them, I'd include them.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Brothers ,

Hope My message find yours well,
Please brothers i have urgently Question ,

Now im Ready to submit my Federal Application to send it ,
My Question concerning to Passport , shall i send now my passport and then later update it , as long as my current passport valid til one year and half but in case of change my passport shall i send update before ( Passport Requests ) Or i can update it after Receiving AOR ?

Appreciate receive your speediest Feedback Please Friends ,
Thanks in Advance

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Brothers ,

Hope My message find yours well,
Please brothers i have urgently Question ,

Now im Ready to submit my Federal Application to send it ,
My Question concerning to Passport , shall i send now my passport and then later update it , as long as my current passport valid til one year and half but in case of change my passport shall i send update before ( Passport Requests ) Or i can update it after Receiving AOR ?

Appreciate receive your speediest Feedback Please Friends ,
Thanks in Advance

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Thanks Duskyblue for your very helpful reply.

Is it a necessity to contain all the details in one letter? or I can also attach my letter of employment if some of the missing info like work hours and salary are indicated there. Am looking for this possibility coz it wont be easy requesting again for new work certs for some past jobs since they are in another country.

Really appreciate your time.

faith007

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
For MA (Masters in art), is selecting Master's the right option or should it be 2 or more degrees as I also have bachelors degree. Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith007 said:
For MA (Masters in art), is selecting Master's the right option or should it be 2 or more degrees as I also have bachelors degree. Thanks
Get your highest degree assessed. If its masters, go for that option.