+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
angel0815 said:
Thanks Duskyblue for your very helpful reply.

Is it a necessity to contain all the details in one letter? or I can also attach my letter of employment if some of the missing info like work hours and salary are indicated there. Am looking for this possibility coz it wont be easy requesting again for new work certs for some past jobs since they are in another country.

Really appreciate your time.
That should work. Here is what my requirement said (but please note I can't guarantee it will be exactly the same for you):

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.
Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.
The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

So your additonal document would be fine if it 1) also has the company letterhead with the required info (address, contact person etc.) and you 2) make sure to make one single pdf out of it.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Hey all,
I have some queries,

1. I have done my MBA through distance education, will it be considered as Masters or should I select Bachelors degree?

2. I happened to attend a webinar, in which the person said our education will not be considered in Canada and we should do some certification's if we are Engineering graduate, is it true? if yes, is there any way we could do it online while the EE process is going on??

3. Will the application request for the experience details as mentioned the earlier post??

4. Is getting PR on QSWP has more possibility than ESWC??

Thanks

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear all the senior members,

After getting a COPR directly through ITA now I got a mail from OOPNP program that my application is under review. How should I tell them urgently that I do not need any nomination now as my application has already been processed/closed?

Thanks

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Is it ok if i pay my RPRF fees at later stage or is it advisable to pay it upfront?
If someone can help on this...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skroncan said:
Dear all the senior members,

After getting a COPR directly through ITA now I got a mail from OOPNP program that my application is under review. How should I tell them urgently that I do not need any nomination now as my application has already been processed/closed?

Thanks
Well, if I may ask, why didn't you tell them earlier?

You can send them a mail to ontarionominee@ontario.ca with "Very urgent: Please cancel app processing" or something on those lines.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taral80 said:
Is it ok if i pay my RPRF fees at later stage or is it advisable to pay it upfront?
If someone can help on this...
Either of those options are fine!

If you choose not to pay it upfront, then they'll request RPRF and when that happens you can sleep in peace because it is less likely to get a rejection after RPRF request.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Either of those options are fine!

If you choose not to pay it upfront, then they'll request RPRF and when that happens you can sleep in peace because it is less likely to get a rejection after RPRF request.
yess Raj, even i was thinking on the same line...thanks :)

erichome

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Hi guys, is there any one who had problem to post pdf when filling in EE profile via CIC website? I seems not be able to upload pdf files. Thanks. :eek:

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hey guys im super excited, i just received a message in my EE profile saying that the province of Ontario is interested in my. If i accept i should directly contact the Province of Ontario :D.
So i would like to know what should i do next

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jamaru said:
Hey guys im super excited, i just received a message in my EE profile saying that the province of Ontario is interested in my. If i accept i should directly contact the Province of Ontario :D.
So i would like to know what should i do next
You don't have to contact them. You just have to send them a complete application package within 45 days of receiving PT. I'm sorry I cannot find and post links because I'm traveling and posting from my mobile. You'll find quite a few Ontario groups and find more information there.

Good luck!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinky28 said:
Thanks Indian Jack...and what are theses ECAS lines?? When can we see them on our cic?
Ecas is a dashboard which contains snapshots of what the officer working on your case has done so far. Example:

1. We received your application in xxx date
2. We started working on your application on xxxx date
3. We received your medicals

So the above means 3 lines. This is just a terminology invented by this forum.