+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
rahusaraf73 said:
I have submitted EE today but my profile is showing not eligible .Please help me in this
My ielts score is
L-7.5
R-8.5
W-5.5
S-6
5.5 in writing is the problem. You need minimum 6. Recommend revaluation for writing atleast. Else you will have to give IELTS again.

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi. Just want to ask about the reference letter to be submitted to CIC. It should be really not more than 90 days from the issue date? As well as the photo? Im planning to send the same picture that was sent also in NS.

Also, the Credit card. Do I really need to declare it even I already submitted bank statement with enough funds?. If I will not declare, is there any chance that they will know about it?

Thank you. Appreciate your response. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
szherick said:
Hi. Just want to ask about the reference letter to be submitted to CIC. It should be really not more than 90 days from the issue date? As well as the photo? Im planning to send the same picture that was sent also in NS.

Also, the Credit card. Do I really need to declare it even I already submitted bank statement with enough funds?. If I will not declare, is there any chance that they will know about it?

Thank you. Appreciate your response. :)
1) Your reference letter is valid for 1 year if it from your current employer and valid indefinitely if it was from a previous employer.
2) People generally do not disclose their CCs. People only include proof that demonstrates that they have enough funds that are unencumbered.
3) Why risk it? Get new photos made in the required dimensions.

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. appreciated much. Ive been preparing all the required documents for the application of PR. So I want to be sure for everything. =)

rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Your reference letter is valid for 1 year if it from your current employer and valid indefinitely if it was from a previous employer.
2) People generally do not disclose their CCs. People only include proof that demonstrates that they have enough funds that are unencumbered.
3) Why risk it? Get new photos made in the required dimensions.

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
cyronn said:
5.5 in writing is the problem. You need minimum 6. Recommend revaluation for writing at least. Else you will have to give IELTS again.
Hi,
I have few questions - What kind of IELTS you guys have written,my brother is in the process to apply for masters in Canada. He has 7.0 score which is required by universities here.Is this General IELTS ?

In the mean time I'm thinking that he should try for Express entry as well. He has 2 years of work experience, Engineering degree from India (Electrical).... He is single....I'm his sister and I have PR. I don't think he can apply for my mom and dependent brother in this application ?. Is express entry only for spouse and kids?

Much appreciated
SKK

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKK18 said:
Hi,
I have few questions - What kind of IELTS you guys have written,my brother is in the process to apply for masters in Canada. He has 7.0 score which is required by universities here.Is this General IELTS ?

In the mean time I'm thinking that he should try for Express entry as well. He has 2 years of work experience, Engineering degree from India (Electrical).... He is single....I'm his sister and I have PR. I don't think he can apply for my mom and dependent brother in this application ?. Is express entry only for spouse and kids?

Much appreciated
SKK
Yes, he has to take the General IELTS and not academic.

He cannot apply for his mom and bro. See below:

The family members who can come with you to Canada when you immigrate include:

your spouse or common-law partner,
your dependent child,
your spouse or common-law partner’s dependent child, and
a dependent child of a dependent child.

Your parents, grandparents and other family members cannot come to Canada with you. However, you may be able to apply to sponsor them to come to Canada after you immigrate here.

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
Thank you Rajanav.

He is eligible to apply as EE applicant but I was thinking if he still apply as an international student ...is that going to be a problem for EE application??

SKK

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SKK18 said:
Thank you Rajanav.

He is eligible to apply as EE applicant but I was thinking if he still apply as an international student ...is that going to be a problem for EE application??

SKK
Well, that in itself should not be a problem, IMO.

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
So if I get this right.... You need to first check if you can make it to FSW eligibility with 67 points. Then apply for EE and get 470+ or around that range.
My question is do you need a offer letter in order to get ITA? Or EE doesn't go anywhere unless you have a Canadian employer offering you a job?

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
Also NOC code "A" 2133 electrical engineer...with 1.5 year of experience which includes 6 month of internship? Does internship count towards experience?

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
SKK18 said:
So if I get this right.... You need to first check if you can make it to FSW eligibility with 67 points. Then apply for EE and get 470+ or around that range.
My question is do you need a offer letter in order to get ITA? Or EE doesn't go anywhere unless you have a Canadian employer offering you a job?
No need of any job letter to apply for EE. u just need ECA if your education is outside Canada, IELTS GT, and work experience whether inside or outside Canada.

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
harry899 said:
No need of any job letter to apply for EE. u just need ECA if your education is outside Canada, IELTS GT, and work experience whether inside or outside Canada.
Thanks Harry...it has become very confusing after reading all the questions.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
HELP please.

1) How to contact CIC by email about questions on using EE?

My current problem: the status of my EE profile is "transmitted" and I cannot change any information in my EE profile. The reason about this problem is that my wife's IELTS result expired. After one minute I got a Province Nomination letter in EE, I received an ineligible letter in EE and the status changed to "Transmitted" . I emailed this problem to the province who nominated me, they let me contact CIC first.

2) I had two periods of work experience (totally 6 years) and need to include them in my EE profile. The period of my first job is one year, who is not very closely related to my NOC ( My NOC : 2241 - Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians, the title of my first job is "Computer Hardware Development Engineer"). So, could I use this job( including job title) to apply PR by EE?

I really appreciate your kind help.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
SKK18 said:
Thank you Rajanav.

SKK
Applying as a student will not be a problem for EE application but having an EE application could be a problem for student visa. One important factor in student visa is that the student has to convince the VO that they'll return to their country post the completion of education. Having an active EE application is clearly the opposite. If the applicant is eligible for PR then why not apply for just the PR application? Tuition fees for PRs is significantly lower so if your brother wants to take up a course he can still take it up as a PR for a reduced fee.