+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
mani.malik.isl said:
Hi,

Currently I have 380 points for express entry anyone can tell me are these points enough to get in top list for immigration ?

One more thing what is this provincial nomination?
Hi,

My cousin has received ITA from Nova Scotia with 370 points. However, with this score it is not possible to receive invitation from Ontario/British Columbia. I hope this helps.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Hi,

My cousin has received ITA from Nova Scotia with 370 points. However, with this score it is not possible to receive invitation from Ontario/British Columbia. I hope this helps.
True. But British Columbia requires a job offer from a BC employer. Ontario does not have that requirement.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi,

I have received notification from Ontario. I have 420 points. I would like to apply online but after going through OINP guideline I came to know that all required documents along with fees of 1100/- CAD in name of Minister of Finance, Ontario has to be couriered t o given address.

Is there any way in which I can apply online and pay the fees through credit card of Net Banking?

motazosman280

Nov 16, 2015
greysky1866 said:
The score of 301 is not acceptable.
ok i am a Mechanical engineer with 4 years exp ,, i need help now if i want to apply for PN please any one can tell me what is the easy and best Province
for me to get letter of nomination i mean any province can accepet me without job offer //and my ielts score is L/6.5 R/6 S/6.5 W/6

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Hi,

I have received notification from Ontario. I have 420 points. I would like to apply online but after going through OINP guideline I came to know that all required documents along with fees of 1100/- CAD in name of Minister of Finance, Ontario has to be couriered t o given address.

Is there any way in which I can apply online and pay the fees through credit card of Net Banking?
I have answered this on another thread. Looks like you got the fee amount wrong again. It is CAD 1500.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
motazosman280 said:
ok i am a Mechanical engineer with 4 years exp ,, i need help now if i want to apply for PN please any one can tell me what is the easy and best Province
for me to get letter of nomination i mean any province can accepet me without job offer //and my ielts score is L/6.5 R/6 S/6.5 W/6
:You need 8 in Listening and 7 each in other 3 modules in IELTS. If you achieve the same, you have high chances to receive invitation to apply.

Jitgolf85

Aug 26, 2015
Hello No, as of now following the same IELTS 8. what about you. can we chat on Skype to improve our spoken english. let me know. my skype ID is jit.85

bwoodlt said:
Yes, have registered for another IELTS. I'm single :) I changed the score slightly on the CRS calculator, I realised a high score does give significant push. So one should aim for a very high IELTS score. Let me know of any material you're looking at for IELTS test

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can try and contact employers if you are interested. You can use other sites too like monster.CA, indeed.CA, workopolis.CA .

Good luck!
Thank you for your suggestions.. and what could I expect after my job bank registration and personal details completed?

Yes, I need to boost up my CRS, as mine is 390 right now. Anyway, how about the chance for EE? or PNP?

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Previously, my application with my wife and 2 kids refused for CSQ due to documents not as per required format. I did not mentioned this in my OOPNP application and got PNP . Now I got ITA by filling my online application for PR, I must choose answer YES or NO for this Statutory Questions:

- Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

How do you think should I answer YES?

If I select NO in my and my wife form I see a tab for additional document appears but when I say yes then no link for adding additional document appears. Need help on this.

Thanks.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
xheikh said:
Previously, my application with my wife and 2 kids refused for CSQ due to documents not as per required format. I did not mentioned this in my OOPNP application and got PNP . Now I got ITA by filling my online application for PR, I must choose answer YES or NO for this Statutory Questions:

- Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

How do you think should I answer YES?

If I select NO in my and my wife form I see a tab for additional document appears but when I say yes then no link for adding additional document appears. Need help on this.

Thanks.
Further CSQ letter shows like this
Decision for failure to provide required documents
Therefore , we reject your application for selection certificate, as provided for in the Immigration Act in Quebec.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hello Friends,

Need some suggestion my younger brother is planning to apply for a PR & he have about '2-3' years of experience in Canada as NOC code 2282, do you know if he will be considered for Express Entry or any PNP program if available.

He have completed '4' years of Bachelors in Engineering & 1.5 years of Associate Program in Computer Studies from Canada.

-Navid

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
navid2014 said:
Hello Friends,

Need some suggestion my younger brother is planning to apply for a PR & he have about '2-3' years of experience in Canada as NOC code 2282, do you know if he will be considered for Express Entry or any PNP program if available.

He have completed '4' years of Bachelors in Engineering & 1.5 years of Associate Program in Computer Studies from Canada.

-Navid
Sounds like he can apply under EE -CEC category