+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Raj,

Have one more question, for the Nova Scotia PNP NSNP 100 form there is a portion where in you need to enter the details such as

Do you or your spouse or common -law partner have relatives (including, dependent children, mother, father, brothers, sisters,
aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, grandchildren, niece, nephew) living in Nova Scotia or elsewhere in Canada ?

As I have an approved PR & planning to land in March 2016 can he fill in my details in this section gain the points accordingly?

-Navid

rajkamalmohanram said:
Sounds like he can apply under EE -CEC category

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navid2014 said:
Hi Raj,

Have one more question, for the Nova Scotia PNP NSNP 100 form there is a portion where in you need to enter the details such as

Do you or your spouse or common -law partner have relatives (including, dependent children, mother, father, brothers, sisters,
aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, grandchildren, niece, nephew) living in Nova Scotia or elsewhere in Canada ?

As I have an approved PR & planning to land in March 2016 can he fill in my details in this section gain the points accordingly?

-Navid
You are not a permanent resident unless you land and have the signed copy of COPR. Hence, he cannot get any points for your current status.

rahusaraf73

Jun 10, 2015
I have submitted EE today but my profile is showing not eligible .Please help me in this
My ielts score is
L-7.5
R-8.5
W-5.5
S-6

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rajanvnv said:
You are not a permanent resident unless you land and have the signed copy of COPR. Hence, he cannot get any points for your current status.
Correct. Unless you have already landed in Canada, you are not a PR.

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Hi all,
The documents to be uploaded have to be jpeg or pdf?
and what in case if i want to upload multiple document? do i have to bundle all documents into one pdf?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
manchandapulkit said:
Hi all,
The documents to be uploaded have to be jpeg or pdf?
and what in case if i want to upload multiple document? do i have to bundle all documents into one pdf?
PDF. Yes, you must put it in a single PDF. Use software like cutepdf to reduce the file size.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
need help :)
friends, my fsw application was rejected and was returned by cic in 2014. CIC mentioned some number in the UCI section of the Generic form 008. I think that's the UCI number. But the problem is in the same form where my Spouse's details are mentioned the number in my Spouse's UCI section is different than mine. Both are hand-written numbers with pencil. Can there be different UCI numbers for each family members? Now my query is, If I receive ITA, what should I answer in online application about my rejected fsw application? and which UCI number should I put? i am confused....

Please throw some light on this....

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Does "Balance Confirmation Certificate" from Bank considered as Valid Proof for "Settlement of funds" for Ontario?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Does "Balance Confirmation Certificate" from Bank considered as Valid Proof for "Settlement of funds" for Ontario?
If this letter contains your Name, Date of Account opening, Current Balance and if possible, the equivalent amount in Canadian Dollars and printed on the letter head of the bank, then yes. This is considered. In addition to this, you must also submit 6 months bank statements.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I'm sure its been asked and answered but I'm gathering my documents in the hopes of an ITA soonish.

I'll be EE CEC. I've got points currently for three years of Canadian work experience, what proof will I be asked to provide for this time? My current role in the NOC that I've applied under is no problem to get but prior to that I was working seasonal roles that don't have formal job offers etc. I do have T-4's for all roles and some pay slips, will this be sufficient?

Thanks!

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
ozlis said:
Hi Guys,

I'm sure its been asked and answered but I'm gathering my documents in the hopes of an ITA soonish.

I'll be EE CEC. I've got points currently for three years of Canadian work experience, what proof will I be asked to provide for this time? My current role in the NOC that I've applied under is no problem to get but prior to that I was working seasonal roles that don't have formal job offers etc. I do have T-4's for all roles and some pay slips, will this be sufficient?

Thanks!
If u r claiming points even for seasonal roles then u need to provide all documents mentioned in the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

If u r not claiming points for the seasonal roles then no need to enter them in the work history section and the system will not prompt u to upload docs for these roles. You will still need to provide details of these seasonal roles in the personal history section.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
taral80 said:
need help :)
friends, my fsw application was rejected and was returned by cic in 2014. CIC mentioned some number in the UCI section of the Generic form 008. I think that's the UCI number. But the problem is in the same form where my Spouse's details are mentioned the number in my Spouse's UCI section is different than mine. Both are hand-written numbers with pencil. Can there be different UCI numbers for each family members? Now my query is, If I receive ITA, what should I answer in online application about my rejected fsw application? and which UCI number should I put? i am confused....

Please throw some light on this....
Yes, each individual person has his/her own UCI; dependents and accompanying spouses also get their own.
Since you are not your spouse, obviously you have to use your UCI if you are the principal applicant. ;)
After receiving ITA, you will have to answer "yes" to the questions about getting previously rejected by CIC.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
bellaluna said:
Yes, each individual person has his/her own UCI; dependents and accompanying spouses also get their own.
Since you are not your spouse, obviously you have to use your UCI if you are the principal applicant. ;)
After receiving ITA, you will have to answer "yes" to the questions about getting previously rejected by CIC.
thanks bellaluna :)