+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely that this would have any impact on their study permit application - that will be processed based on its own merits.

But if you mark your spouse as 'Not accompanying', only you will get the PR status and you will have to separately sponsor them to Canada under Family class at a later point in time.
I am also think for same, my score is currently 376, and without spouse it would be 400+, and thinking to apply for Ontaria.. Meanwhile, i will apply for my wife for student visa doesnt matter how long it will take to get PR.... Would that be a good Idea??? Please upadate

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
I am also think for same, my score is currently 376, and without spouse it would be 400+, and thinking to apply for Ontaria.. Meanwhile, i will apply for my wife for student visa doesnt matter how long it will take to get PR.... Would that be a good Idea??? Please upadate
You cannot apply without mentioning your spouse in your application. Add all required details and choose 'not accompanying'. You can simultaneously apply for their study visa - that application will be processed on its own merits.

Jiten16

Sep 22, 2015
Hi All,

Need Help on the below Issue urgently.

I have a Bachelor degree from Mumbai university of 3 year and I am currently pursuing a Post Graduate one year Certificate course from symbiosis center for distance learning(SCDL) which is recognized by UGC. so can I select two or more certificate while selecting education.

Does WES recognized distance education and symbiosis center for distance learning(SCDL) is a valid institute?

Appreciate Help.

Thanks,
Jiten

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jiten16 said:
Hi All,

Need Help on the below Issue urgently.

I have a Bachelor degree from Mumbai university of 3 year and I am currently pursuing a Post Graduate one year Certificate course from symbiosis center for distance learning(SCDL) which is recognized by UGC. so can I select two or more certificate while selecting education.

Does WES recognized distance education and symbiosis center for distance learning(SCDL) is a valid institute?

Appreciate Help.

Thanks,
Jiten
You cannot select that option until you complete your postgraduate certificate course and get an ECA for the same.

Jiten16

Sep 22, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You cannot select that option until you complete your postgraduate certificate course and get an ECA for the same.
Thanks Asivad for your reply and once I complete would I be eligible to select two or more certificate under education for EE.Does WES recognized distance education and symbiosis center for distance learning(SCDL) is a valid institute?

Thanks,
Jiten Patel

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am in super need of some good advise. I submitted my application under EE on August 28, so far i passed my medical. Review and Background Check is in Progress. My Work Permit expires next month in October, i still haven't received AOR that states i can apply for BOWP.
I did my research online and on this forum as well. I have read some people applied for BOWP without AOR, is that possible? If not do i have any other option beside applying for Tourist Visa and leave my job for time being?

Any help will be much appreciated. :)

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely that this would have any impact on their study permit application - that will be processed based on its own merits.

But if you mark your spouse as 'Not accompanying', only you will get the PR status and you will have to separately sponsor them to Canada under Family class at a later point in time.
Thanks Asivad.

I have created a new profile excluding my spouse in the application and score increased to 467. But the profile status and job bank registrations are something different though I have activated my job bank profile too.

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents

Is this because I have not withdrawn my earlier profile?

I have used a separate email id for the new profile.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neel0526 said:
Thanks Asivad.

I have created a new profile excluding my spouse in the application and score increased to 467. But the profile status and job bank registrations are something different though I have activated my job bank profile too.

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents

Is this because I have not withdrawn my earlier profile?

I have used a separate email id for the new profile.
Nope. Give it 24 hours and the JB registration will turn to Met and you will be in the pool.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Nope. Give it 24 hours and the JB registration will turn to Met and you will be in the pool.
Thanks Asivad.

Minimum Funds requirements will be $14,853 or less for my new application?

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Thanks Asivad, much appreciated.

DAN1985

Sep 22, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Hello Everyone, I need an assistance on EE. I have two bachelors one in Liberal Arts, one in Hotel Management. What scores will I Get 120 or 128 ? In addition, I have worked as in Hotel Reservations for 3 and Half years before my Hotel Management Degree in the last ten years. I worked as a Reservation Supervisor for one year and then got promoted as Reservation Executive and i worked for 1 and half year. Taken a break for 4 months and started Part time Reservations Agent job. While my course, I worked 20 hours part time during term period and roughly 4 months full time during my holiday every year. I did one year full time job as a part of my placement which was a part of my degree from England. Given a gap for 4 months and now i am working as a Assistant Manager reservations for the past nine months. How many years of foreign work experience do i have to show as the question says How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.. Also do i need to apply under NOC 06313 or NOC 0632.

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please I really need you advice on the Express Entry. I got SINP nomination so will be getting additional 600 points so I'm really getting ready for the next draw in October hoping to get an ITA.

I recently moved from my home country to Ireland (due to a 3 month contract to end in early Nov.). It's possible it's extended if not I will have to return to home country.

While I have added the work experience showing Ireland in my EE Profile , What I'm not sure is if I need to change my residence in my EE profile from my home country.

As I'm not certain my contract will be extended, I don't know if there is need to obtain police certificate from here and also if I will have to do the medical here when I get ITA.

I will appreciate your advice.

Thanks a lot