+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
Hi All,

I just want to know my eligibility to canada express entry PR VISA.

Here are my details.

Birth year: 1986
Education: MCA (PG)
Software exp: 5.4 years
Family: 3 (Me+ Wife+ One Kid)
Yet to appear in IELTS.

Without IELTS result, can i start for ECA or not?

Can we do all this process by ourselves without consultancy help?

Could any body help me to move forward to apply Canada PR.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
RK

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
mramakrishna said:
Hi All,

I just want to know my eligibility to canada express entry PR VISA.

Here are my details.

Birth year: 1986
Education: MCA (PG)
Software exp: 5.4 years
Family: 3 (Me+ Wife+ One Kid)
Yet to appear in IELTS.

Without IELTS result, can i start for ECA or not?

Can we do all this process by ourselves without consultancy help?

Could any body help me to move forward to apply Canada PR.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
RK
Check your eligibility using CRS tool available on Canada Immigration website. Just google and you will find it.

No, you cannot start your application without IELTS score and ECA report. So, IMMEDIATELY take IELTS Test date and send your documents to relevant agency for ECA evaluation.

Yes, you can do it all by yourself.

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys...

what is exactly meant by continuous work experience...I have worked for 3 years and did my Prost Grad and after that again I have work experience of 3 years..

In the question where the tool asks continuous work experience in last 10 years - what should I mention 3 years aor 6 years??

TIA!!

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
ravsun said:
Check your eligibility using CRS tool available on Canada Immigration website. Just google and you will find it.

No, you cannot start your application without IELTS score and ECA report. So, IMMEDIATELY take IELTS Test date and send your documents to relevant agency for ECA evaluation.

Yes, you can do it all by yourself.
Thanks for your reply...

Will do that...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
Hi guys...

what is exactly meant by continuous work experience...I have worked for 3 years and did my Prost Grad and after that again I have work experience of 3 years..

In the question where the tool asks continuous work experience in last 10 years - what should I mention 3 years aor 6 years??

TIA!!
6 years.

Continuous work experience is a precondition for eligibility - you need to prove that you had at least 1 year of continuous paid full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience within the last 10 years. Anything more than that counts towards your overall experience which is used to calculate CRS (maxes out at 3 years) and FSW program eligibility (maxes out at 6 years of experience in your primary NOC).

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
Hi Ravsun,

small doubt regarding ECA process.

Seems will take 2-3 months to complete my IELTS.

In this 2-3 months time period, Can i start ECA process without IELTS?

Regards,
RK

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
6 years.

Continuous work experience is a precondition for eligibility - you need to prove that you had at least 1 year of continuous paid full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience within the last 10 years. Anything more than that counts towards your overall experience which is used to calculate CRS (maxes out at 3 years) and FSW program eligibility (maxes out at 6 years of experience in your primary NOC).
Thanks....also it doesn't matetter in which companies that experience is??
NOC is same entirely these 6 years....worked as Software engg...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
Thanks....also it doesn't matetter in which companies that experience is??
In what sense are you asking that? The companies have to be legitimate organizations and you'll have to get reference letters from them to prove that you worked with them in that particular NOC.

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac

i have created express entry,job bank account,now what is the next step...?
i will receive job offers ...or i need to regularly check job bank website and apply for relevant jobs.? and also if there is any canadian format cv specially designed to apply for CIC immigration purpose .will be highly acknowledged..

waiting for your kind and prompt answer..

Regards

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
In what sense are you asking that? The companies have to be legitimate organizations and you'll have to get reference letters from them to prove that you worked with them in that particular NOC.
yes yes...all the companies are legitimate..its just I have shifted companies and worked in 3 companies in 6 years of experience... hence asking...really confused with word - "continuous"

devcanada

Jun 1, 2015
I am B-Tech (Mechanical), while creating EE profile i cant see anything related to Engineering?
Can anyone suggest what to select ?

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
Hi there,

I had applied through FSW in express entry in august and I just got the ITA in the latest draw and have to fill up the application for PR now.
I just wanted to know whats the exact step by step process from now onwards?

1. fill up the PR application form online that is created in my account..
2. make the payment of application fee and RPR fee...
and then what follows after this in the application?

I would appreciate your replies
Thank you

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Hi Expert,

My current CRS is 436. If I exclude my spouse from the application, it will fall in the category of 450+ range.

Just thinking to create a new profile for myself only to increase the CRS and as well as applying study permit for my spouse. Will this be a better option considering the recent trends of getting an ITA and to full fill my canadian dreams?

Will CIC create problem for my spouse's study permit?