+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravsun said:
Thanks a Ton!!! Just 1 more query, is your EPF more than 5 years Old? In my and my wife's case, It is of less than 5 Years duration but still if and when I leave my job (which I of course will before migrating to Canada Smiley) from the current company, I will have the option to Withdraw my whole PF (subject to Income Tax deductions as per prevailing rules) to my Bank Account.

Would be obliged if you can please clarify.
After you get your PR visa, you can withdraw the funds from your PF account. No issues. You need to submit a copy of the visa to avail this benefit.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
balag said:
Hi,
The following are my details and wanted to know about my eligibility for Canada PR processing..

Born in March-1974 - 6 points
Qualification - Degree - 21 points
Total work experinece - 16 yrs - 15 points
Appearing for IELTS in Nov - If i get 6 points for each of the topic (listening,writing,speaking and reading)
Spouse also appearing for IELTS - 5 points (under adaptablity)
and having 2 kids..

By looking/considering the above points, could some one suggest me whether iam eligible to apply for PR or not?
Also wanted to know how the conversion takes place from old point system to new (out of 1200) points.
Looking for early reply and I would be thankful..

Bala
Based on the criteria you have given, you seem to be eligible under FSWP provided you get a overall CLB-8 in IELTS ( L- 7.5 R/W/S - 6.5). If you don't score the mentioned band, you will not be eligible because you will not get 67 or more points.

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
Hi there,

I had applied through FSW in express entry in august and I just got the ITA in the latest draw and have to fill up the application for PR now.
I just wanted to know whats the exact step by step process from now onwards?

1. fill up the PR application form online that is created in my account..
2. make the payment of application fee and RPR fee...
and then what follows after this in the application?

I would appreciate your replies
Thank you

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hey guys, some help here. I updated some information on my EE profile a few weeks back with respect to experience, job etc. Since than the profile show 'updated but not submitted'? Do I have do anything to submit the updated profile or cic will accept the profile from their end?

In addition I am receiving tons of email from job banks for various job position. Do I need to apply to them? As of now I am just deleting those email.

Any suggestions please? Thank you.

RJ1329

Aug 19, 2015
Hi All,

Have just created my EE Profile and Job Bank A/c.

My CRS is 363.

Now can I get a Job offer(Is it possible by applying for jobs out of canada)??

Is there any other option(PNP/Anything else)???

Your replies matters alot..!!
(I am a beginner in this regards, If u feel my questions are silly)

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hi,

I'm an International graduate student and I'm eligible to apply under CEC in November. I spoke with my employer about LMIA and they might approve to apply for LMIA. As everyone knows, it will take atleast 3 months. I'm thinking of applying EE in November without LMIA for now. It looks like lowest CRS points will not go down very much soon. (mine is 376). Let's say I receive LMIA in January 2016, Can I go back and add 600 (LMIA) points to my application if not received ITA till January?

One more question, Can I do PNP and EE in parallel? I know I won't get 600 points until I receive approval of pnp, but, just thinking of applying both together.

Thanks

jagsisingh

May 10, 2015
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
jagsisingh said:
Guys I am on Inter company transfer visa in Canada right now and have created EE profile and registered with job bank successfully.
I would like to know how to get LMIA supported Job Offer as whenever I tell consultants that I am on closed visa they say they do not have LMIA supported requirements.

Are there specific consultants who deal with LMIA jobs or how to get it.

I am Software Professional with 9 years of experience in Java.

Also, I currently have 356 points so is there any way i can apply for Ontario nomination I think the points should be 400 atleast.
Any reply on it will be much appreciated.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Many Thanks rajkamalmohanram ;D,

I have one more question in creating Express Entry Profile. I am in India and having 5+ years of experience. In EE profile, there is a section 'Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Education'. In the help icon/menu of this section, it shows
This is your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on a combination of your work experience outside Canada and your test score for your first official language and either the highest level of education for which you received an Education Credential Assessment, or work experience in Canada.
Back
My question is Work experience outside Canada means my Indian job experience. Please let me know my understanding is correct.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rthoguluva said:
Many Thanks rajkamalmohanram ;D,

I have one more question in creating Express Entry Profile. I am in India and having 5+ years of experience. In EE profile, there is a section 'Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Education'. In the help icon/menu of this section, it shows
This is your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on a combination of your work experience outside Canada and your test score for your first official language and either the highest level of education for which you received an Education Credential Assessment, or work experience in Canada.
Back
My question is Work experience outside Canada means my Indian job experience. Please let me know my understanding is correct.
Yes. It means work experience gained anywhere outside Canada.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
IndianJack said:
I guess WES must have also given 'Remarks' under your second credential stating it can't be compared to any completed Canadian credential.

You should choose Bachelor's Degree only.

Thanks, in my report there is no remarks under the WES credentials.
I have written to WES for a confirmation.
Also wanted to check, if i submit my EE profile with the bachelors degree points now, and in the event there is a change in my evaluation, can i come back and update the new information?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Send this page to WES and ask them that you need clarity on this report --->

The way your report stands now, I imagine you should choose Bachelors.
Thanks Asivad. I have written to WES.
Also wanted to check, if i submit my EE profile with the bachelors degree points now, and in the event there is a change in my evaluation, can i come back and update the new information?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Thanks Asivad. I have written to WES.
Yes. You can update your profile till you get an ITA.

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
After you get your PR visa, you can withdraw the funds from your PF account. No issues. You need to submit a copy of the visa to avail this benefit.
Thanks a lot! Had a query regarding Reference Letters...

My company wouldn't issue me a Reference letter with my Job/Responsibility details on it. I can get a reference letter with Project/Work/Responsibilities details from a Colleague but it would be on a plain paper. Will that do? If not, what exactly should I get?