+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
Hi Mods,

I am new to this portal....have a query regarding ECA....I am a Post-Grad Diploma and Bachelors in Engg. What all I need to submit to WES for ECA? Do I need to submit 12th and 10th std marksheets also ?

TIA.
Just Bachelors and above.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
shibaak said:
I had a similar problem. I mistakenly entered my husband's passport number for hist IELTS report form and later when I updated it, it didn't update. I noticed it after receiving the ITA and it was too late.
It seems that updating an application doesn't really take effect that good in some cases.
I advise you to create a new profile from the scratch. This will prevent any sirt of further complications.
Thanx.. but it's been updated itself...
Cheers

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Just Bachelors and above.
Hi Adivad, one more question: I did my Post grad from 2010-2012, but convocation happened in 2013. What should I write as Year of Award?
2012 or 2013?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
Hi Adivad, one more question: I did my Post grad from 2010-2012, but convocation happened in 2013. What should I write as Year of Award?
2012 or 2013?
Match what is mentioned on your ECA report.

racherlas

Jul 22, 2015
Kindly revert to my below query. Much Appreciated!

racherlas said:
Hi,

Are the intakes for Province (PNP) almost filled in for 2015 via Express Entry Quota?? ( I checked for Alberta they are done for this year they say)

Is it advisable to apply PNP in the next year i.e. 2016 with vacant places for Province. Does that also mean I start with the whole Express Entry Process next year?

Please advise, basis this I will be able to start making my moves.

Regards,
Susheel
(India)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
racherlas said:
Hi,

Are the intakes for Province (PNP) almost filled in for 2015 via Express Entry Quota?? ( I checked for Alberta they are done for this year they say)

Is it advisable to apply PNP in the next year i.e. 2016 with vacant places for Province. Does that also mean I start with the whole Express Entry Process next year?

Please advise, basis this I will be able to start making my moves.

Regards,
Susheel
(India)
Most of them started earlier in the year so they are probably done by now. Quebec is scheduled to open in October. There is no downside to creating your EE profile and getting into the pool right away.

jagsisingh

May 10, 2015
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Guys I am on Inter company transfer visa in Canada right now and have created EE profile and registered with job bank successfully.
I would like to know how to get LMIA supported Job Offer as whenever I tell consultants that I am on closed visa they say they do not have LMIA supported requirements.

Are there specific consultants who deal with LMIA jobs or how to get it.

I am Software Professional with 9 years of experience in Java.

Also, I currently have 356 points so is there any way i can apply for Ontario nomination I think the points should be 400 atleast.

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
!!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!!!!!

I had raised a CSE last month to Delhi Visa Office (India) asking them if EPF can be used as proof of funds. To my surprise, this morning, received a mail from them telling that , YES, EPF can be used as Proof of Funds.

I have added the screenshot in my google drive. Somebody might find this information useful. So, I'm posting it here.

Please note that I got this information from the Canadian High Commission in India. This response might hold good only for Indian applicants.
Thanks a Ton!!! Just 1 more query, is your EPF more than 5 years Old? In my and my wife's case, It is of less than 5 Years duration but still if and when I leave my job (which I of course will before migrating to Canada Smiley) from the current company, I will have the option to Withdraw my whole PF (subject to Income Tax deductions as per prevailing rules) to my Bank Account.

Would be obliged if you can please clarify.

balag

Sep 19, 2015
Hi,
The following are my details and wanted to know about my eligibility for Canada PR processing..

Born in March-1974 - 6 points
Qualification - Degree - 21 points
Total work experinece - 16 yrs - 15 points
Appearing for IELTS in Nov - If i get 6 points for each of the topic (listening,writing,speaking and reading)
Spouse also appearing for IELTS - 5 points (under adaptablity)
and having 2 kids..

By looking/considering the above points, could some one suggest me whether iam eligible to apply for PR or not?
Also wanted to know how the conversion takes place from old point system to new (out of 1200) points.
Looking for early reply and I would be thankful..

Bala

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got invited under PNP now after filling put the initial details i got a document checklist
i have few confusions regarding document checklist.
1.it says passport/travel documents required but there is a multiple in the backets. what does that mean i only have one passport
2. I have been nominated by OINP under the CEC stream. Do i have to provide bank letter and 11000$ should be available in my account?

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,, need your help...

I got the request for Schedule 4 but that request form have my <b>LAWYER's </b> email address instead of mine..

it shows:

UCI: XXXX
MY NAME
Email: XXXXXX@XXX.com

But in my AOR it shows my correct Email address. And I am getting all my updates to my email address.

I used this lawyer last year for my PR under CEC and it was returned due to the cap..

I have not got any File number anything- they did not open the package and it was returned with fee (was told my lawyer).

But not sure why do they have his email address linked to my UCI.
Should I do anything with this; or ignore it?

Will they send anything to that email address later?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
I got invited under PNP now after filling put the initial details i got a document checklist
i have few confusions regarding document checklist.
1.it says passport/travel documents required but there is a multiple in the backets. what does that mean i only have one passport

Generic message. Upload what you have.

2. I have been nominated by OINP under the CEC stream. Do i have to provide bank letter and 11000$ should be available in my account?

Yes. Only applicants who either have an LMIA supported job or are invited under CEC are exempted from POF.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi Experts,
I have registered EE profile & Job Bank. I have linked EE & Job Bank also. Job bank registration status is accepted. My application profile status is open.
I got some doubts after completing EE & JOB bank profile.

My doubts are
1. Here are the summary in my ECA report
Canadian Equivalency Summary (on top of the report) shows Post Graduate Diploma (one year).
For B.Sc (Micro Biology) => Canadian Equivalency Degree is Bachelor Degree (4 years)
For M.Sc (Biomedical Genetics) => Canadian Equivalency Degree is Post Graduate Diploma
While submitting EE profile, We have selected highest degree obtained as per ECA report is
"Two or more certificates, degrees or diploma, one must be the program of three or more years".
Please let me know if my selection is correct

2. When I calculate my points using CRS tool, it shows 366 points. But in EE profile my CRS points shows 396. Is it a common phenomenon ?

Many Thanks,
rthoguluva

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rthoguluva said:
Hi Experts,
I have registered EE profile & Job Bank. I have linked EE & Job Bank also. Job bank registration status is accepted. My application profile status is open.
I got some doubts after completing EE & JOB bank profile.

My doubts are
1. Here are the summary in my ECA report
Canadian Equivalency Summary (on top of the report) shows Post Graduate Diploma (one year).
For B.Sc (Micro Biology) => Canadian Equivalency Degree is Bachelor Degree (4 years)
For M.Sc (Biomedical Genetics) => Canadian Equivalency Degree is Post Graduate Diploma
While submitting EE profile, We have selected highest degree obtained as per ECA report is
"Two or more certificates, degrees or diploma, one must be the program of three or more years".
Please let me know if my selection is correct

Yes, this is correct.

2. When I calculate my points using CRS tool, it shows 366 points. But in EE profile my CRS points shows 396. Is it a common phenomenon ?

I am not sure if this phenomenon is common but the CRS on your profile is final. Also, cross check if the information given in both the places are the same.

Many Thanks,
rthoguluva