+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
mramakrishna said:
Hi Ravsun,

small doubt regarding ECA process.

Seems will take 2-3 months to complete my IELTS.

In this 2-3 months time period, Can i start ECA process without IELTS?

Regards,
RK
Absolutely, you should utilize this 2-3 months period to get your ECA evaluation done.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neel0526 said:
Hi Expert,

My current CRS is 436. If I exclude my spouse from the application, it will fall in the category of 450+ range.

Just thinking to create a new profile for myself only to increase the CRS and as well as applying study permit for my spouse. Will this be a better option considering the recent trends of getting an ITA and to full fill my canadian dreams?

Will CIC create problem for my spouse's study permit?
Unlikely that this would have any impact on their study permit application - that will be processed based on its own merits.

But if you mark your spouse as 'Not accompanying', only you will get the PR status and you will have to separately sponsor them to Canada under Family class at a later point in time.

eyoatam

Sep 20, 2015
YamPower said:
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
hello there yampower...
im really satisfied with ur post and it helped me...
i was wondering if u can help me with this...
thanks ...
when work experience is reviewed does the NOC skill level matters? i mean like if i got skill level B does that decrease points in view of skill level A? and will it have impact on being selected? generally is Skill level A more prioritized than skill level B????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyoatam said:
hello there yampower...
im really satisfied with ur post and it helped me...
i was wondering if u can help me with this...
thanks ...
when work experience is reviewed does the NOC skill level matters? i mean like if i got skill level B does that decrease points in view of skill level A? and will it have impact on being selected? generally is Skill level A more prioritized than skill level B????
No such impact based on one's choice of NOC.

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Would you be able to asssit in clarifying my doubts?

I'm an International graduate student and I'm eligible to apply under CEC in November. I spoke with my employer about LMIA and they might approve to apply for LMIA. As everyone knows, it will take atleast 3 months. I'm thinking of applying EE in November without LMIA for now. It looks like lowest CRS points will not go down very much soon. (mine is 376). Let's say I receive LMIA in January 2016, Can I go back and add 600 (LMIA) points to my application if not received ITA till January?

One more question, Can I do PNP and EE in parallel? I know I won't get 600 points until I receive approval of pnp, but, just thinking of applying both together.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
winnipeg141 said:
Hi Asivad,

Would you be able to asssit in clarifying my doubts?

I'm an International graduate student and I'm eligible to apply under CEC in November. I spoke with my employer about LMIA and they might approve to apply for LMIA. As everyone knows, it will take atleast 3 months. I'm thinking of applying EE in November without LMIA for now. It looks like lowest CRS points will not go down very much soon. (mine is 376). Let's say I receive LMIA in January 2016, Can I go back and add 600 (LMIA) points to my application if not received ITA till January?

This should be possible. Even if it isn't possible for some weird technical reason, all you would need to do is withdraw that profile and create a new profile with your LMIA information added so that you get the 600 additional points.

One more question, Can I do PNP and EE in parallel? I know I won't get 600 points until I receive approval of pnp, but, just thinking of applying both together.

You can certainly try all options simultaneously - LMIA, EE profile, EE-based PNP, paper-based PNP - and choose to go with the one which gets you an ITA first.

Thanks

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi Asivad,
I had applied (i.e uploaded my docs) in first week of september.
any idea how long cic takes to process each step? ??? right now it shows medicals - passed, review of eligibility - in progress under my profile.
Thanks very much
Priya

Freestyler

Aug 17, 2015
Hi,
I have received ITA and filled out my application. When I go to my Document Checklist, where we have to upload things, it asks for Police Certificates (Multiple). This Multiple has me in a spin. I have lived only in India for the past 10 years, but I have resided in 3 different cities. I have PCC from Delhi, where I currently reside. Do I need to get any more PCC's?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya_kan said:
Hi Asivad,
I had applied (i.e uploaded my docs) in first week of september.
any idea how long cic takes to process each step? ??? right now it shows medicals - passed, review of eligibility - in progress under my profile.
Thanks very much
Priya
It takes about 90-150 days to get PPR from post ITA submission.

Check your ECAS ---> https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

veeru12

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Expert,

I had done Bachelor of Engineering(4 years degree).

I am applying for FSW, express entry.

Just want to double sure, For ECA report. Do I need evaluation for Bachelor certificate with Secondary and High School certificate.

Is only Bachelor certification evaluation is O.K.

Thanks for your support

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freestyler said:
Hi,
I have received ITA and filled out my application. When I go to my Document Checklist, where we have to upload things, it asks for Police Certificates (Multiple). This Multiple has me in a spin. I have lived only in India for the past 10 years, but I have resided in 3 different cities. I have PCC from Delhi, where I currently reside. Do I need to get any more PCC's?
Generic message. You just need 1 PCC for India.

veeru12

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,
For ECA only Bachelor degree is enough or secondary and High school certificate evaluation also required from WES.

Thanks & Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veeru12 said:
Hi Asivad,
For ECA only Bachelor degree is enough or secondary and High school certificate evaluation also required from WES.

Thanks & Regards
Just the Bachelors would suffice.