+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ameya25

Sep 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
No. CIC doesn't ask for birth certificates from PA/spouse/common-law partner.
dear Asivad,
Thank you so much ,but in CIC dcmnts says birth certificate and my consultant also saying it is compulsory...and I saw some posts saying that without birth cert apps.tn will be rejected...I m confused....what is other option if we don't hav broth crtfcte....please help
Thanks a lot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ameya25 said:
dear Asivad,
Thank you so much ,but in CIC dcmnts says birth certificate and my consultant also saying it is compulsory...and I saw some posts saying that without birth cert apps.tn will be rejected...I m confused....what is other option if we don't hav broth crtfcte....please help
Thanks a lot
Read about CIC's requirements for birth certificate here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

And do consider asking your consultant for a partial refund - they aren't as good at their job as they think (or make you believe) they are.

satishp1

Sep 17, 2015
Helllo All ,

i am also a start up in this process if you all have created a whats up group pls add me

Thank u

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
probably not a good idea to post your mobile number online.

Dhanapal83

Dec 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Thanks for all your support in resolving all my queries. I am glad to say that I have received my ITA today. We have 60 days to submit our application.

Can anyone tell me how long is the Police Certificate Valid. I got a Police Clearance in June, Last year. Do we still need to get a new clearance certificate?

MissFirefly

Sep 18, 2015
Dhanapal83 said:
Hello All,

Thanks for all your support in resolving all my queries. I am glad to say that I have received my ITA today. We have 60 days to submit our application.

Can anyone tell me how long is the Police Certificate Valid. I got a Police Clearance in June, Last year. Do we still need to get a new clearance certificate?

Hi,

Congrats on getting your ITA. Yes you do need a new clearance. Police Clearance is valid for only 3 months.

Dhanapal83

Dec 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks MissFirefly. I have a travel plan to my home Country next week. I think i have to reschedule the plan as i have to submit my passport for Police Verification and will take at least 4 to 6 weeks to receive them.

Is there any alternative, can i get the Police certificate from India?

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received ITA in 17 draw and I am in the process of filling permanent residence application..
will i get the document checklist after is fill out or accept all the details in the Permanent residency application under the application section in My CIC account.

Also on the address section i cant add all addresses, i have lived on since my 18th birthday, Is there a limitation for number of addresses that can be entered in that form.if yes how do i go about it?

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we answer No to the question Does Mr.C has a fulltime permanent job offer in canada if I am working on a fulltime permanent position but dont have LMIA (I am working on a PGWP)

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hi experts,

I just got an invitation under FSW class, I was uploading the documents and I noticed that I need to also put my "offer of employment" into the system. I have been working on my PGWP (LIMIA exempt) since December 2013(Full-time, permanent). What should I use as a proof? Can I use my original job offer made in 2013 or should I ask my employer to make a new offer stating non-seasonal, permanent, ... terms in it?

Thanks and sorry if it's already asked. I was not following the forum for a while.

Encore

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
fpaikar said:
Yampower excellent thank you,we are waiting for the ECA report and will create the profile
Pls I am confused about the eligibility.
That question where they ask you your work experience is confusing me.
I have work experience from different NOC codes. Do I use the cumulative years of experience or do I just pick one work experience that relates to the job I want to do in Canada?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
do we answer No to the question Does Mr.C has a fulltime permanent job offer in canada if I am working on a fulltime permanent position but dont have LMIA (I am working on a PGWP)
Answer No to that question.

Mario_AB said:
I have received ITA in 17 draw and I am in the process of filling permanent residence application..
will i get the document checklist after is fill out or accept all the details in the Permanent residency application under the application section in My CIC account.

Also on the address section i cant add all addresses, i have lived on since my 18th birthday, Is there a limitation for number of addresses that can be entered in that form.if yes how do i go about it?
You'll get the document checklist after you're done filling up the application.

I imagine you can attach a document later in the process if this space is not enough for you to fill up all the addresses.

Encore

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Pls I am confused about that eligibility quiz
That question about your work experience and how long you have worked for the past 10 years.
I have work experience from 2 different NOC codes, but both are skill type 'A' and 'O'. So, do I use the cumulative years of experience from both or do I just pick one that is most related to what I want to do in Canada. I am talking about the FSWP.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Encore said:
Pls I am confused about that eligibility quiz
That question about your work experience and how long you have worked for the past 10 years.
I have work experience from 2 different NOC codes, but both are skill type 'A' and 'O'. So, do I use the cumulative years of experience from both or do I just pick one that is most related to what I want to do in Canada. I am talking about the FSWP.
Choose the NOC you have the most experience under.

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mods,

I am new to this portal....have a query regarding ECA....I am a Post-Grad Diploma and Bachelors in Engg. What all I need to submit to WES for ECA? Do I need to submit 12th and 10th std marksheets also ?

TIA.