+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi asivad ,
To create and activate job bank profile...is it necessary that one must have certification or eduvational degree,diploma related to his/her NOC.
I am claming points for NOC -2281.... But my degree is totallt different...... So would it be a problem ?
Kundly shed some light...

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac,

i have created / activated the job bank account..now i have to search relevant job and apply for it..or i have to wait they ,themselves (employers) will look for suitable candidates and ask them for interview etc ...what is the procedure.??

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

i have created / activated the job bank account..now i have to search relevant job and apply for it..or i have to wait they ,themselves (employers) will look for suitable candidates and ask them for interview etc ...what is the procedure.??

Thanks
You can apply to the jobs on your own. The functionality wherein the employers search for potential recruits isn't active yet.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Hi asivad ,
To create and activate job bank profile...is it necessary that one must have certification or eduvational degree,diploma related to his/her NOC.
I am claming points for NOC -2281.... But my degree is totallt different...... So would it be a problem ?
Kundly shed some light...
That's not a requirement to create and activate job bank profile.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Upload a short note in that placeholder that 4A doesn't apply to you - known technical issue.

Hi Asivad,

I have one more question:

Schedule 4 is just asking for my name, DOB and category of PNP then signature. Only one sheet. Is that so? It does not ask my spouse's details or any other info.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi All,

I got my documents evaluated by WES. The evaluation came back as follows:

The first degree was evaluated as 'Bachelors degree (four years)' and the second one was 'completion of a second undergraduate major'

The Canadian Equivalency Summary is: 'Bachelors degree (four years) and completion of a second undergraduate major'

Would this qualify for 'Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees'

Thanks,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Hi All,

The first degree was evaluated as 'Bachelors degree (four years)' and the second one was 'completion of a second undergraduate major'

The Canadian Equivalency Summary is: 'Bachelors degree (four years) and completion of a second undergraduate major'

Thanks,
Send this page to WES and ask them that you need clarity on this report ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

The way your report stands now, I imagine you should choose Bachelors.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Thanks
hi, how did you register on the job bank? do i need to have an eligible EE profile before registering?

thanks

Ameya25

Sep 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can apply to the jobs on your own. The functionality wherein the employers search for potential recruits isn't active yet.
dear Asivad,
Is birth certificate is mandatory for spouse as my husband haven't got one....please give me a reply as asp....and help me in this situation

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ameya25 said:
dear Asivad,
Is birth certificate is mandatory for spouse as my husband haven't got one....please give me a reply as asp....and help me in this situation
No. CIC doesn't ask for birth certificates from PA/spouse/common-law partner.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Hi All,

Thanks,
I guess WES must have also given 'Remarks' under your second credential stating it can't be compared to any completed Canadian credential.

You should choose Bachelor's Degree only.

racherlas

Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

Are the intakes for Province (PNP) almost filled in for 2015 via Express Entry Quota?? ( I checked for Alberta they are done for this year they say)

Is it advisable to apply PNP in the next year i.e. 2016 with vacant places for Province. Does that also mean I start with the whole Express Entry Process next year?

Please advise, basis this I will be able to start making my moves.

Regards,
Susheel
(India)