+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

logicrow

Sep 5, 2015
Hello Seniors,
I am new to this group. For a long time I am dark whether I am eligible for Express Entry or not . Here is my details bellow

=> I have completed my M.S on physics
=> I have completed my B.Sc on physics
=> I am also done Professional Diploma in Software Engneering from NIIT
=> I have 7 years experience as a software Engineer.
=> I am married
=> I am 32 years old,
=> I wife is on study , hons, 3rd year

My question is am I eligible for express entry as my academic background and professional experience are different ?
If not then what I can do to be eligible ?

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
There is no end date to EE so far announced by the CIC. The pool is dynamic in nature, people keep adding their profiles to the pool and getting drawn from the pool by receiving an ITA. There have been 15 draws since Jan '15 and about 17000 ITAs issued so far, more draws are expected in the future for 2015 and then for 2016 and so on.

Create the job bank profile here ---> https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/
Awesome. I was able to create the profile on Job Bank. Should I submit my profile for EE? I dont have the ITA yet. And as you know my score came out to be 69.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
ITA is received before OR after the profile submission for EE?
After. And your score isn't 69 for EE purposes (that is simply the score of FSWP grid). Your EE score is the CRS score you computed the other day and it is low. You need to analyse that to see how you can improve that to reach mid-400s.

Boney

Jun 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
After. And your score isn't 69 for EE purposes (that is simply the score of FSWP grid). Your EE score is the CRS score you computed the other day and it is low. You need to analyse that to see how you can improve that to reach mid-400s.
Hello @Asivad Anac

I have re done my IELTS ,waiting results
Expect my Score to be around 429-435
How much of chance you think i have to get an ITA..??
Just want to know the probability of getting it not the time frame ,ready to wait as long as it takes

- i have done the process through a consultant,they told my EE entry profile is created but will get in to the pool once i register with the job bank for which they will assist ..is that so???

Thanks in advance
Boney

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boney said:
Hello @ Asivad Anac

I have re done my IELTS ,waiting results
Expect my Score to be around 429-435
How much of chance you think i have to get an ITA..??
Just want to know the probability of getting it not the time frame ,ready to wait as long as it takes

- i have done the process through a consultant,they told my EE entry profile is created but will get in to the pool once i register with the job bank for which they will assist ..is that so???

Thanks in advance
Boney
Unlikely to land you an ITA in 2015.

It is mandatory to create JB profile and link it with EE profile to enter the pool. No idea why your consultant is delaying that.

Boney

Jun 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely to land you an ITA in 2015.

It is mandatory to create JB profile and link it with EE profile to enter the pool. No idea why your consultant is delaying that.
Ok ,but in some time next year i can expect ITA?? or more people with better scores registering means less chance for me with score between 429-435??? :(

Will my profession do any good ?? i mean if it is in demand there with this score? (429-435)

Thanks in advance

Boney

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boney said:
Ok ,but in some time next year i can expect ITA?? or more people with better scores registering means less chance for me with score between 429-435??? :(

Will my profession do any good ?? i mean if it is in demand there with this score? (429-435)

Thanks in advance

Boney
EE is NOC agnostic so your profession cannot have an influence beyond giving you basic eligibility and adding points towards your CRS score (by being in NOC 0/A/B). Roughly speaking, there are about 5 times more people between 400 and 450 than there are between 450 and 600. That is the natural skew of the pool pyramid and, because of this, you are unlikely to be invited at that score unless CIC increases the number of ITAs issued. They have consistently invited less than 2000 members per draw so far - cutoff will fall only if that number goes up or more draws happen back-to-back.

Boney

Jun 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
EE is NOC agnostic so your profession cannot have an influence beyond giving you basic eligibility and adding points towards your CRS score (by being in NOC 0/A/B). Roughly speaking, there are about 5 times more people between 400 and 450 than there are between 450 and 600. That is the natural skew of the pool pyramid and, because of this, you are unlikely to be invited at that score unless CIC increases the number of ITAs issued. They have consistently invited less than 2000 members per draw so far - cutoff will fall only if that number goes up or more draws happen back-to-back.
by this you mean i cant expect ITA by any time next year too with that score???

shary81

May 4, 2015
Thanks Asivad Anac for the help... i have the username and the PW ..but i cant understand the page u posted... plz eleborate where should i go from main page??.. everytime i tri to access MYCIC i get this error "Our online tools are experiencing delays. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience."... can we submit multiple applications?

MichaelUK28

Sep 4, 2015
Hello, I was just wondering - if me and my common law partner arrived in Canada on an skilled working express entry visa would she also be allowed to find work while being the plus one on my application? Myself would be the main applicant. Thanks.

h4.harry

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
I received a communication on 20.07.2015, from the CIC for my application for Permanent Residence under Express Entry, stating that:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).

1. Valid Passport
2. Two Immigration size Photos
3. A Bio Data form as provided

Along with:

Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America. If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca or by fax at 613-946-6059 so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

In accordance

I sent FOUR email communications (1 explanation + 3 reminders) in this regard, first on 21.07.2015, second on 08.08.2015, and then third on 18.08.2015, fourth on 02.09.2015 that I am residing in India, at the address as already provided in the application, and thus unable to send my passport to Canada or provide a return mailing address in North America, however I am still waiting for any reply.

Any course of action at my end ????

because the last line of the written communication received from CIC is read as

The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and visa (if a visa is required) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on these documents and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
MichaelUK28 said:
Hello, I was just wondering - if me and my common law partner arrived in Canada on an skilled working express entry visa would she also be allowed to find work while being the plus one on my application? Myself would be the main applicant. Thanks.
yes both of you can work, it is the same PR card for both of you