+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NewBeginning said:
What is the process for getting an ITA?
This post by Yampower should be useful in answering your questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
The HR alternative can work. Get the reference letter signed by your Manager and then get it notarized to vouchsafe for its authenticity. Upload the notarized document along with HR letter and an LOE wherein you can highlight the fact that you were forced to use this workaround because your HR has a policy of not providing reference letters on request (attach an email refusal from HR to your request, if possible) and politely request the officer to consider your application as complete.

Thanks a Lot Asivad...!!! As ever you have been of tremendous help..!!

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medicals...before or after submission of application????!!

Hi Team,
I am on the verge of submitting my Application post receiving the ITA in July...

While uplodaing the documents i realized CIC is also asking for medicals...i have submitted evrything(PCC/Ref Letter etc.) but not medicals.

The reason is that my consultant said its ok to complete the medicals after the application gets accepted. Right now, we just need to write a LOE for the same.

Since this is a last moment thing...i am really worried :(...will not submitting the Medicals now affect the acceptance of my application..?? I can submit it after i receive the AOR or later ryt???

Kindly reply at the earliest...
Much appreciated...Thanks in advance!! :)

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This post by Yampower should be useful in answering your questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507
Thanks. So after going through the post by YamPower. I am done with steps 1 to 4. For Step # 5, I have created the profile but not submitted it yet. I dont have an ITA yet. Should I submit my profile?

I havent "Registered" with the Job Bank, I dont know how to register, I dont see any links that will let me register.

Please help !

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Medicals...before or after submission of application????!!

ss0704 said:
Hi Team,
I am on the verge of submitting my Application post receiving the ITA in July...

While uplodaing the documents i realized CIC is also asking for medicals...i have submitted evrything(PCC/Ref Letter etc.) but not medicals.

The reason is that my consultant said its ok to complete the medicals after the application gets accepted. Right now, we just need to write a LOE for the same.

Since this is a last moment thing...i am really worried :(...will not submitting the Medicals now affect the acceptance of my application..?? I can submit it after i receive the AOR or later ryt???

Hi Asivad/Rajkamal,
Can someone please reply on this ASAP. Sorry for the hurry up but this is really critical for me.

Much Thanks in advance!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Medicals...before or after submission of application????!!

ss0704 said:
Hi Team,

Medicals are mandatory.

Book here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

And ask your consultant to find another job.

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
NewBeginning said:
Thanks. So after going through the post by YamPower. I am done with steps 1 to 4. For Step # 5, I have created the profile but not submitted it yet. I dont have an ITA yet. Should I submit my profile?

I havent "Registered" with the Job Bank, I dont know how to register, I dont see any links that will let me register.

Please help !
Also, I am not sure till when the EE program will be open to accepting new applications. If anyone can share any information on that, it'd be great !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
Also, I am not sure till when the EE program will be open to accepting new applications. If anyone can share any information on that, it'd be great !
There is no end date to EE so far announced by the CIC. The pool is dynamic in nature, people keep adding their profiles to the pool and getting drawn from the pool by receiving an ITA. There have been 15 draws since Jan '15 and about 17000 ITAs issued so far, more draws are expected in the future for 2015 and then for 2016 and so on.

Create the job bank profile here ---> https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Hi,

Probably I am asking a question repeated before as well.
While uploading docs, Do we need to just scan the originals and upload or get them notarised first and then upload?

Please advise.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PranavKat said:
Hi,

Probably I am asking a question repeated before as well.
While uploading docs, Do we need to just scan the originals and upload or get them notarised first and then upload?

Please advise.

Thanks
Not necessary.