+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Comprehensive Ranking System score. Here ---> []
I tried the tool. One of the questions was what was ur age when you received the ITA. I have never received the ITA so I dont know what my CRS score is.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
I tried the tool. One of the questions was what was ur age when you received the ITA. I have never received the ITA so I dont know what my CRS score is.
Input your age as on date.

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This shows that you are eligible and that you score fairly well on IELTS. What is your CRS?
Thanks for the response. Being eligible is fine, but what are my chances that I will be chosen as a part of the EE program? What is the average score of people who have already been chosen as a part of the EE program?

67 - the bare minimum score and 69 - my score are very close together. Thats my cause of concern.

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Input your age as on date.
Here you go ! What does your analysis say?

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 379

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 379

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I'm assuming you weren't paid as well. If that is the case, this will be counted as unpaid vacation and you'll have to split your employment into 2 parts while showcasing that in EE.
You are right, I wasn't paid. And I want to show it correctly.
So, for example, I worked in 2010-Sep - 2011-Nov in company X, then in 2011-Dec - 2012-Jun I had my maternity leave but was still employed in X according to our local laws, after that I was back at work in 2012-Jul - 2012-Nov in X company, for the same NOC as before mat.leave.

Should I say that I was unemployed in 2011-Dec - 2012-Jun, or there is a way to show that I was employed in X but did nothing (may be there is a kind of special NOC for this case)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
Here you go ! What does your analysis say?

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 379

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 379
Low score. No chances of landing an ITA in the foreseeable future.

Try and see where you can improve to push this beyond 400. Read here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oluka said:
You are right, I wasn't paid. And I want to show it correctly.
So, for example, I worked in 2010-Sep - 2011-Nov in company X, then in 2011-Dec - 2012-Jun I had my maternity leave but was still employed in X according to our local laws, after that I was back at work in 2012-Jul - 2012-Nov in X company, for the same NOC as before mat.leave.

Should I say that I was unemployed in 2011-Dec - 2012-Jun, or there is a way to show that I was employed in X but did nothing (may be there is a kind of special NOC for this case)?
No special NOC applies - show that as a break in employment. Nothing wrong with that approach.

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Low score. No chances of landing an ITA in the foreseeable future.

Try and see where you can improve to push this beyond 400. Read here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp
Looks like I cannot do much with the CRS Score at this time. How does the CRS Score impact EE?

The main points that I lack is that I dont have relatives in Canada and I have no Job Offer yet from Canada.

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
I am totally confused about education points.I have completed bachelors in nursing in India (4 years).after that I studied pg certificate from Niagara college (1 year) ,then I continued with general arts and science (diploma 6 month),so what how much I will get for education? Do I comes under two or more degree,diploma or certificate one should be three year or longer or,do I come under bachelors degree only?
I really appreciate your time.
Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
Looks like I cannot do much with the CRS Score at this time. How does the CRS Score impact EE?

The main points that I lack is that I dont have relatives in Canada and I have no Job Offer yet from Canada.
Nope. You still have 69 points and are eligible for the program. Check your CRS again to see where you're losing points. Is it one Age? Education? Language skills? Skills Transferability? Once you do that analysis, it'll be easy to figure out what corrective action is possible and/or required to improve your score.

CRS score decides who gets invited to apply based on the cutoffs of the periodic draws done by CIC.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi All,

I have a question on NOC. I am working in a bank. I worked with the IT Department of the bank for about 5 years and later took an internal transfer to Loans & credit monitoring department. Currently I am with the Credit monitoring department and involved in techno-functional activities like enhancement , requirement gathering, change management for the monitoring software.

I would like to get guidance on what NOC code should I be opting.

Thanks.

Mumbai5

ioorabh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
While filling EE profile, there is place it asks for funds. Does the value submiited in the profile matter ? I read somewhere if you ONE PERSON , you should have around $12000 proof of funds, I will arrange that once I am in, but the value entered there does not match $12000.

I know i can update the value, but there are issues with logins and there may be a draw happening today. Am i In trouble??

kerosenevfx

Sep 4, 2015
Hello, so I sent my application after receiving an ITA and even though they are still reviewing if I qualify for the category I submitted nder (FSW), the medical exam has appeared as passed.

Should I freak out that they are still reviewing my application on whether I qualify for FSW?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ioorabh said:
While filling EE profile, there is place it asks for funds. Does the value submiited in the profile matter ? I read somewhere if you ONE PERSON , you should have around $12000 proof of funds, I will arrange that once I am in, but the value entered there does not match $12000.

I know i can update the value, but there are issues with logins and there may be a draw happening today. Am i In trouble??
The value for a single applicant can be any thing greater than or equal to 11,931 CAD and yes, this information is very important. If you give a lesser amount, you will be deemed ineligible.