+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

girbaud16

Jul 18, 2015
Me and my boyfriend are planning to migrate in canada but we cannot get married for now and we have to wait one more year due to some personal reasons. I heard it will take a year or two in sponsoring family members. Is it advisable for both of us to apply PR separately so that we'll not waste a long time waiting? Will there be a problem by the time we decided to get married in our country and go back to canada?

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
HI All,

I am creating my profile for Express Entry. In the application, it asks me for "Which territories I would like to apply for Express Entry".

My question is, if I choose multiple territories, then, does my chance of being nominated by ONE territory go down?

What according to experts will be better : 1. To apply for multiple territories OR 2. To apply for ONE territory at a time?

Specific response will be highly appreciated !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
HI All,

I am creating my profile for Express Entry. In the application, it asks me for "Which territories I would like to apply for Express Entry".

My question is, if I choose multiple territories, then, does my chance of being nominated by ONE territory go down?

What according to experts will be better : 1. To apply for multiple territories OR 2. To apply for ONE territory at a time?

Specific response will be highly appreciated !
Absolutely NO downside to choosing 'All Territories'. Or you can choose specific province(s) if you're sure that you will never ever need a nomination opportunity from other provinces that you've left unmarked. Your call.

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks for your response. One more question. I had also applied for the EE earlier without knowing much details. At that time I did not have an ECA, as a result my application was rejected.

Would you suggest that I apply using the same profile OR should I create a separate profile?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
Thanks for your response. One more question. I had also applied for the EE earlier without knowing much details. At that time I did not have an ECA, as a result my application was rejected.

Would you suggest that I apply using the same profile OR should I create a separate profile?
If you mean GCKey, you can use the same.

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
priya_kan said:
Hi,
I was thinking that we need to upload only the biodata page of the passport (i.e only front and back) till now and have done the same for my application.
Please let me know if we need to upload all the pages..
Thanks very much!!
Priya
Hi Priya,

I do not see any doc upload page. where and when is this visible. while i applied, my application got rejected and have no clue why. could you pls help?

rgds

Gaurav

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have got Ielts and wes done. I submitted my application but in a few hours got a respone that the Profile Ineligible.....

I did not have a link to apply to the job bank or to upload any documents.

Can someone pls guide..

rgds
gaurav

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Please help,

I recently traveled to CANADA on Tourist Visa with my wife. I did,t shows her experience in the tourist visa application.

Now I am going apply for EE by Appointing her as Main Applicant. She actually has 2 year experience of working.

My Question is , Will it be right If now show her work experience ?? and

Will CIC Officer will cross check the EE application with the Old Tourist Visa Application ??

Thanks In Advance
Narinder (India)

kundan1381

Sep 2, 2015
Hello Sir/ madam
I am Ph.d. holder in Pharmacy from India. I want to apply for express entry. I came to known that first step is Degree equivalency check, So where should i do. Please specify that can we make PhD Transcript...and how

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Frends,
Can anyone tell payment method to WES.
I dnt hv credit card and can i pay by bank draft? And are thsese two are same bank draft and demand draft?
Kindly help if i can by anyone of them?

NewBeginning

Sep 3, 2015
Re-iterating Gaurav's Question. Where should I upload any documents. I was never asked for any documents while creating the profile.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewBeginning said:
Re-iterating Gaurav's Question. Where should I upload any documents. I was never asked for any documents while creating the profile.
Document uploads are required only after you get an ITA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NewBeginning said:
You DON'T have to upload any documents when creating your profile. Only after getting an ITA, you will need to upload documents.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsbhullar said:
Please help,

I recently traveled to CANADA on Tourist Visa with my wife. I did,t shows her experience in the tourist visa application.

Now I am going apply for EE by Appointing her as Main Applicant. She actually has 2 year experience of working.

My Question is , Will it be right If now show her work experience ?? and

Will CIC Officer will cross check the EE application with the Old Tourist Visa Application ??

Thanks In Advance
Narinder (India)
Two different applications for 2 different purposes so not a problem.

Your wife's work experience will be useful only if she is the PA or the work experience was acquired inside Canada.