+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u so much Asvid.
I Have long work experience Even if my 2 six month vacations are not included to work I have 4 y plus experience. So I guess that won't be a problem. I m just confused about how to present it. But now I also feel u are right. It should be one line. One last question that work experience can be in parts right. Continuous work is not mandatory right? I m working since last 2 and half years continuously but before I had those vacations
Thanks for ur valuable feedback.
Good luck

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks, I have been thinking in same direction with a small doubt. As the initial profile which got me this ITA had multiple lines , will this single line job experience be looked at negatively? What i mean is, before ITA I shouted 5 roles separately now if I move to 1 liner / latest role only, will it be seen as misrepresentation during pre-ITA?

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i need help please;

I have applied several times in EE profile number. I do the questionnaire, which tells me that I am eligible. I proceed to EE, i create EE profile and it request the number which I got from the questionnaire. After I complete EE profile, I get that I am eligible, then I submit the profile. I receive Exxxxxxxx number. After two days, i will get a table and it says that I am not eligible.

Please can you assist in this matter!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Thank u so much Asvid.
I Have long work experience Even if my 2 six month vacations are not included to work I have 4 y plus experience. So I guess that won't be a problem. I m just confused about how to present it. But now I also feel u are right. It should be one line. One last question that work experience can be in parts right. Continuous work is not mandatory right? I m working since last 2 and half years continuously but before I had those vacations
Thanks for ur valuable feedback.
Good luck
Continuity is needed only for basic EE eligibility in the sense of having at least 1 year of continuous NOC 0/A/B experience within the last 10 years and you qualify on that front.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RBT said:
Many thanks, I have been thinking in same direction with a small doubt. As the initial profile which got me this ITA had multiple lines , will this single line job experience be looked at negatively? What i mean is, before ITA I shouted 5 roles separately now if I move to 1 liner / latest role only, will it be seen as misrepresentation during pre-ITA?
No. And misrepresentation is terribly misunderstood on this forum.

Misrepresentation is the willful declaration of false information to gain an unfair advantage. What you are doing is presenting information differently rather than misrepresenting.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hifzur said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I have to get consolidated mark sheet for WES verification or my single mark sheet for each year is enough.

Please advise.

Regards
Depends on your country and your university. My university does not issue transcripts for semester-wise mark sheets. It issues transcript for my consolidated mark sheet.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
squall3510 said:
It should be sent by your school.
Not necessarily. The school/university can handover the transcripts to you and you can send them to WES too.

PS : I am done with the ECA process and the university gave the transcripts to me and I sent it to WES.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That appears to be s OOPNP requirement. CIC doesn't ask for this at all.
But Asivad, could you please check this :-

Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)
You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file.

This is what they have asked for initially. But now when we started uploading all the docs correspondingly, I just clicked the icon under instruction it now says :-

Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.

could you please tell me what should I upload?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
But Asivad, could you please check this :-
....You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page. ....
could you please tell me what should I upload?
Just that.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Just that.
Thank you Asivad...

I have one more question regarding my Proof of Fund

Please check this :-

Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.
Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.
You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file.

This is what CIC has asked for when I checked now and its the second time they are changing the instruction. Can you please advise on how to proceed with this. My POF amount is in Fixed Deposit account(more than 1 year). So what all docs should I upload together with "official letter issued by the financial institution."

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you Asivad...

I have one more question regarding my Proof of Fund

This is what CIC has asked for when I checked now and its the second time they are changing the instruction. Can you please advise on how to proceed with this. My POF amount is in Fixed Deposit account(more than 1 year). So what all docs should I upload together with "official letter issued by the financial institution."
Nothing other than the certificate from your bank which clearly highlights ONLY the FD and clearly mentions that you've held it for more than a year. That's all CIC wants to know. That you have the monies and that they belong to you alone.

Do not complicate this certificate by including details of your other accounts, credit cards, loans etc. Just the FD account and nothing else to be mentioned in the certificate.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Nothing other than the certificate from your bank which clearly highlights ONLY the FD and clearly mentions that you've held it for more than a year. That's all CIC wants to know. That you have the monies and that they belong to you alone.

Do not complicate this certificate by including details of your other accounts, credit cards, loans etc. Just the FD account and nothing else to be mentioned in the certificate.

What about the 6 months statement. Do i have to include 6months FD statement?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
What about the 6 months statement. Do i have to include 6months FD statement?
No. The purpose of asking 6 months statement is to ensure that these funds are not borrowed which can be clearly proved in your case by the bank certificate stating the date of opening the FD account.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No. The purpose of asking 6 months statement is to ensure that these funds are not borrowed which can be clearly proved in your case by the bank certificate stating the date of opening the FD account.
Thank you Asivad... Thank You for helping us all...
+1 from my side...