+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Investment account is probably fixed deposits. If stocks could be considered as investment, the same logic would hold for property and jewelry but it doesn't. POF has to be as liquid as possible and cannot be volatile investments like stocks.
Thanks again. :) You told that it is better to keep PoF money untouched up to the PPR (what is it by the way? ;D P*** Permanent Residence?). What is the reason - to show at that moment that you still have PoF or to show that you have been keeping PoF all the time of the process? Second variant looks to be a bit stupid...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oluka said:
Thanks again. :) You told that it is better to keep PoF money untouched up to the PPR (what is it by the way? ;D P*** Permanent Residence?). What is the reason - to show at that moment that you still have PoF or to show that you have been keeping PoF all the time of the process? Second variant looks to be a bit stupid...
PPR is Passport Request and applies to applicants who aren't applying from a visa-exempt country.

CIC can ask to see POF at any point in time - even at the time the applicant physically lands in Canada for the first time as a Permanent Resident. But the earliest you should consider moving around the POF would be after getting your visa formalities which is where PPR angle comes in.

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
Ok, in my case - we have enough money for 3 PoFs.... But it is not safe to keep it in bank for any time. It is not a problem to show after ITA that PoF is not borrowed. After it we would like to move PoF out of bank. Once Canada asks (and of course, before landing) we could bring PoF to bank again and show again that it is ours. Will it be a problem that money were somewhere between after-ITA proof and another one,, how do you think?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oluka said:
Ok, in my case - we have enough money for 3 PoFs.... But it is not safe to keep it in bank for any time. It is not a problem to show after ITA that PoF is not borrowed. After it we would like to move PoF out of bank. Once Canada asks (and of course, before landing) we could bring PoF to bank again and show again that it is ours. Will it be a problem that money were somewhere between after-ITA proof and another one,, how do you think?
Shouldn't be a problem especially because you appear to have valid reasons for doing so in your country.

jaspr103

Jun 30, 2015
Dear All ,

I am new to the forum but looking forward for my first step toward new journey ie migrating to CANADA.

My overall human score is 311 and am ready with ECA report too.

I just need your inputs for arrnaging job offer from India..... does JOBBANK.CA works in this favour.

Pls help.

Regards

Jaspreet Singh

jaspr103

Jun 30, 2015
Dear All ,

I am new to the forum and looking forward for first step towards EE.

I have overall human factor score of 311 and looking forward for JOB Letter Points.

Looking for some key advice for attaining JOB Letter from Canadian Employer back from India.

Pls advice the path forward.

Regards

Jaspreet Singh

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello My status said :
Application/profile status : Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination : No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration : Not applicable
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: In Progress

Why it is saying "In progress" for minimum entry criteria. Can anyone had this status before?

Dani2772

Feb 16, 2014
Hello All,

I really need someone's advice. I have created my EE Profile and have a score of 421 (because I have my spouse included) I am awaiting a new IELTS test and my wife's ECA which might increase my score a little bit.

I have a question on my education: Currently I have mentioned that I hold a Bachelor's degree

(a) I do hold a Bachelor's degree from New Brunswick, Canada which took me roughly 2.5 years to complete as I took summer courses as-well. However, I transferred 54 credit hours from Canadian University of Dubai. Therefore do I mention; (i) Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute 91 pts
(ii) Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute 112 pts

(b) Just last week I completed my CMA - Certified Management Accountant's designation. How do I include that in my Express Entry, under education can I select (i) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years?

Please help me.

Thank You
Regards
DM

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Asivad Anac said:
The only time your age stops mattering is AFTER getting an ITA. Till then, your CRS score (and in the background, your program eligibility) is affected by your birthday.

If you get a provincial nomination which adds 600 points to your CRS score, you will msot likely get an ITA in the next draw. If your birthday falls before the draw date and your profile becomes ineligible (because you went below 67 points), you won't get an ITA.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!
Thanx a lot again
Do u have any idea, how much time SINP will take to process the application and give nomination......I am worried bcs I am at the edge...:(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
Thanx a lot again
Do u have any idea, how much time SINP will take to process the application and give nomination......I am worried bcs I am at the edge...:(
Completely understand your concern but SINP hasn't declared time standards for processing. In the pre-EE days, their time guarantee was about 6 months for 80% of the applicants. http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Re: Step by step instructions for WES

Hi Every1 and Asivad Anac,

continuation to the above communication.

I am Working in KSA and my permanent address is in India. I tried all the ways to collect the current proof of address but i am unable to get it since proper mailing system here.

my question is. Can i send use TWO india address as current proof of address to get the PCC from UK ? any way ACRO will not verify my current address.

please advise experts

Br,
H Mir.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Step by step instructions for WES

aspireimmi said:
Hi Every1 and Asivad Anac,

continuation to the above communication.

I am Working in KSA and my permanent address is in India. I tried all the ways to collect the current proof of address but i am unable to get it since proper mailing system here.

my question is. Can i send use TWO india address as current proof of address to get the PCC from UK ? any way ACRO will not verify my current address.

please advise experts

Br,
H Mir.
I'm not sure about this but it doesn't strike me as the best option. The best option still appears to be to get 2 addresses in KSA - ACRO give you options to choose from. Try calling them for more support and keep this India address option as your last choice.

brksmith

Jul 6, 2015
Hi there,

I need some urgent advice if anybody has the time:
We are a family of 4 currently living in Canada on my Work Permit.
We are applying via express entry and currently have an ITA for FSW class (we were eligibile for both CEC and FSW, but didn't get a CEC invite).
One of our children was born in Canada, and is therefore Canadian. We are otherwise a British family.

How do I fill out the PR online form so that it doesn't request a medical examination for our Canadian son? The webform doesn't seem to be able to deal with this - the only way seems to be to state that we only have one child.

Any ideas?