+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

FRESH09

May 1, 2015
Hello,

I tried filling out the Manitoba EOI (Expression Of Interest) online. My question and concern is WES needed in Manitoba? if NOT, I will refer to my number of years in College in my place of origin Phillippines. I finished BSN ( Bachelor of Science in Nursing ) took it for 4 yrs. with Diploma.
The options in Manitoba EOI that matches my Education as a 4 yr course would be "One post-secondary program of 3 years or more". I would like to confirm this please. Thanks so much.

amarsanaa

Apr 30, 2015
I started off as a mining engineer, but now I run my own company. I do not have a job offer yet. I'm planning to apply FSW. Express Entry. Should I apply as a senior management or mining engineer? Which one is more likely to get approved? and what about provinces? Interest towards certain provinces get prefer-ability over some popular provinces?

Thanks

dipen_trivedi

Mar 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 SEP 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged : 24 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
PER : 23 DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATE : 16 MAR 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
2 APR 2015
Med's Done....
15 APR 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
15 MAY 2015
Hello Minu here,
My wife like to apply as main applicant and I as dependent in Express Entry.
My query is about my wife's experience. She completed BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) and she works as teacher for last 3 years in a Primary School.
Will that experience counted by CIC ?
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks

Kvd1982

Jan 24, 2015
Hai when I got my invitation my work permit was valid but when I apply to Cic my work permit got expired already. It says it is in process in Ecas . After 4 weeks I got my new work permit.......now I am kus wondering that am I going to be ok or do I need to start a new profile . Plz let me know what I have to do thank u. I will need some help do I need to update my new work permit ? Plz let me know how do I do it?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i jus want to make sure about my CELPIP scores
am i eligible or no?
speaking 7
listening 9
writing 6
reading 8

and i have a food supervisor LIMA , so i come under NOC B

Sumee9

May 4, 2015
Hello everyone,

My husband is the primary applicant for EE. We got only 2 points for spouse education although I have a Master's degree. Is it because I do not have an ECA report? DO i need to get an ECA report for claiming full 10 points? My husband has a complete ECA report. Please help.

elvinkaliyev

Mar 6, 2015
Dear yampower/seniors,

I'm new in this forum. I've done my homework reading all this writings and tried to calculate my CRS score. So I've got 388 which I consider not enough getting invitation for ITA. However I got my IELTS certificate last month.

I write down my profile and would appreciate if one could tell me for double checking.

So,

1. Age - 25
2. Education - Masters Degree (Chemical Engineer)
3. Work experience - 3 years
4. Second lang - N/A
5. Canadian work experience- N/A
6. Never married

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
How do you register in the job bank? Thanks

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
elvinkaliyev said:
Dear yampower/seniors,

I'm new in this forum. I've done my homework reading all this writings and tried to calculate my CRS score. So I've got 388 which I consider not enough getting invitation for ITA. However I got my IELTS certificate last month.

I write down my profile and would appreciate if one could tell me for double checking.

So,

1. Age - 25
2. Education - Masters Degree (Chemical Engineer)
3. Work experience - 3 years
4. Second lang - N/A
5. Canadian work experience- N/A
6. Never married
The key to good points is the language score. You're very young, single and have a Masters degree and 3 years experience so the only thing that would cause you to get less than 450+ is language.

If you get CLB 9 in the IELTS ( 8.0 in listening and 7.0 in the other sections), your score would be 469, not 388.

So work HARD on your English. Maybe what you could do is schedule another IELTS in about 3 months and practice very, very hard until the test so you can get a better score.

elvinkaliyev

Mar 6, 2015
My IELTS Score is overall 7 ( Listening 8, Reading 8, Writing 6, and Speaking 6.5)
Is it enough ? i'm wondering if Language can make such big difference :/

i'm really confused. Anyway, thanks Yampower. I will clarify

rachelelesh

May 4, 2015
I am quite troubled here because it seems that whenever I am checking my eligibility, it says I'm not qualified. I am working here in Canada as a food counter attendant since April 2014 but I got merely 2-3 years of skilled experience as a manager back in my own country. I'd like to apply under federal skilled program. And my ECA is done along with the positive results of my language test. I don't know what went wrong but some would say that as long as I got more than one year skilled experience I could be eligible in EE. Can somebody clear this to me? please. thank you

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
elvinkaliyev said:
My IELTS Score is overall 7 ( Listening 8, Reading 8, Writing 6, and Speaking 6.5)

You need to improve your writing and speaking, the listening and reading are fine. If you look at the points grid www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

You will see how they combine language with work experience and education in the Skills Transferability section and how that affects your score.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
elvinkaliyev said:

try to improve your IELTS. Even my score was also 406 with IELTS 7.5. Last week I improved it to 8 and points jumped to 475. For getting max points, you will have to score atleast 7.5 in speaking, 8.5 in listening, 8 in reading and 7.5 in writing. In my case, I scored max points in writing and speaking & 7.5 for listening and reading. All the best.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi,

At what stage CIC will ask for my passport and how many days after filing my applications.

My IELTS is scheduled on 9th May and after that I am planning to correct some particulars in my passport in month of Jun and that will take atleast 2-3 months.
I am afraid if CIC will ask for my paspsort during this time, then it will be diffciult...
Please suggest when CIC wil ask passport if I will apply for PR in frst week of June

thanks