+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
marvngo said:
Hello guys. I applied under an noc dat has now been removed from the joblist. I already created my EE profile usind this noc. Is it possible to change my noc by creating a new EE profile so I can select an noc dat is in demand? Pls help me
Which job list are you referring to?

This might be useful:
13. Will there be a list of eligible occupations for Express Entry?

No. Express Entry will not include an eligible occupation list or occupation caps at the time of launch.

To be eligible to enter the pool, Express Entry candidates must have skilled work experience in a National Occupational Code (NOC) 0, A or B occupation. Jobs offered to candidates in the pool must be in one of these categories.
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#13

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello. Does the accompanying spouse need to get her medical done also before submitting the application or only the principal applicant?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ARN said:
Hello. Does the accompanying spouse need to get her medical done also before submitting the application or only the principal applicant?
Medical exam for permanent residents:
If you apply for permanent residence, you must have an immigration medical exam. Your dependants must also have a medical exam, even if they are not coming with you.
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Dependant: A spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a permanent resident or principal applicant.
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#dependant

Aug 30, 2013
Re: Express Entry

Sab4 said:
Hi i am currently in the Express entry pool, and my IELTS is going to expire in June. I would like to know if i do the IELTS exam again. How do i update the New results on my Profile. I've tried to check on the CIC profile there seems to be no option to update stuff.
Yes, I think you have to write your exam again. unluck

marvngo

Feb 27, 2015
Hello everyone. Pls I need some advice. I entered the EE pool wit noc 1241 and dis noc has now been removed. Is it possible to create a new EE profile, selecting a new noc? Or wat can I do to register under a new noc.pls helppp

Apr 11, 2015
hi, guys i have an ITA and i am going to apply for my pr, reading this thread i think that i have to do medicals before submitting application !!! because in normal pr application we have to wait for medicals request !
please suggest, about medicals and medicals of my children and wife ? ( they r in india right now, so can they do their medicals over there ? i ask this because we r italian Citizens living in Italy but these days i am in canada and my wife is in india with kids )
pls suggest also about scanning of docs and other suggestion are also welcome.
thanks

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
marvngo said:
Hello everyone. Pls I need some advice. I entered the EE pool wit noc 1241 and dis noc has now been removed. Is it possible to create a new EE profile, selecting a new noc? Or wat can I do to register under a new noc.pls helppp
Where has the noc 1241 been removed from?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
international1 said:
hi, guys i have an ITA and i am going to apply for my pr, reading this thread i think that i have to do medicals before submitting application !!! because in normal pr application we have to wait for medicals request !
please suggest, about medicals and medicals of my children and wife ? ( they r in india right now, so can they do their medicals over there ? i ask this because we r italian Citizens living in Italy but these days i am in canada and my wife is in india with kids )
thanks
they can do their medicals in India.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
international1 said:
thanks
Yes, an upfront medical is mandatory for you and all your dependents. You can do yours in Canada, and your wife and children can do theirs in India. You will need to have your wife scan and email their emedical information sheet with UMI number to you in order for you to upload along with yours.

Good luck!!!!

Apr 11, 2015
thanks doubles
so will the doctors give results to my family ? ( e-medical info sheet )
what is umi ?
i know that i have a uci number.
thanks

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
international1 said:
thanks doubles
so will the doctors give results to my family ? ( e-medical info sheet )
what is umi ?
i know that i have a uci number.
thanks
Yes, the doctors will provide your family with an e-Medical info sheet. Please ask the doctor whether they do e-medicals, before you do medicals there. Results are not ready immediately; they will be uploaded/sent directly to CIC when they are ready. You can request a copy of the results for your own records, and the doctor may charge you for this. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

I'm not sure what the UMI abbreviation translates to, but it is a unique number that is generated on each patient's e-medical info sheet. This is different from your UCI number.

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I got my eca report.

As i got all my education certificates (a level and Bsc) evaluated, the report is as under:

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Bachelor's degree (four years)

1. Canadian Equivalency (For A level): One semester of undergraduate study
2. Canadian Equivalency (For BSc): Bachelor's Degree (four years)

Now i am a little confused. Shall i claim only 112 for (Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute), OR i can claim 119 points for (Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years).

Please help.

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Guys,

As per the previous invitation rounds, i can see that each round compare to previous one requires low CSR rating.

Experts please put a light on this if i am correct?

Cheers.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
usmibrahim said:
Hi guys,

I got my eca report.

As i got all my education certificates (a level and Bsc) evaluated, the report is as under:

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Bachelor's degree (four years)

1. Canadian Equivalency (For A level): One semester of undergraduate study
2. Canadian Equivalency (For BSc): Bachelor's Degree (four years)

Now i am a little confused. Shall i claim only 112 for (Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute), OR i can claim 119 points for (Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years).

Please help.
I think you should claim 112. Because they only consider post secondary education (12+)

tinuk

Apr 29, 2015
Hello people,

Pls i need help on what tlhe Express Entry Profile Number looks like?

i need it to register with the Job bank
Pls help!