+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

chitram.kumar

Feb 1, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am 32 years old.
IELTS scores are: R-7 L-6 W-6 S-6 Total score: 6.5
WES/ECA is done - 4 years of equivalent Bachelor degree + 1 year Master degree
Spouse and my 2 children are accompanying with me.
Having 9+ years of Experience in IT industry (Mainframe Technology), right now am working.
I created my profile with all above details and i got 'Profile Ineligible'.

Could you please help me what could have gone wrong here.

With Thanks,
Chitra.R

NewInde

Apr 22, 2015
karans71184 said:
Experts please clarify regarding ECA:

For WES , Higher Education:

1- Photocopy degree certificate need not to be attested and can be sent by applicant
2- individual marksheet photocopy has to be attested by either university registrar or examination controller and handed over to applicant in a sealed envelope and applicant can send it to WES
3- the marksheet can be sent either by university.

do we need transcript as well? and does this transcript need to be send by University only or applicant can take this transcript and courier to WES?

Hi there,

You need to contact your University asking for transcripts. They'll provide you the same in sealed envelope which you need to send to WES along with photocopies of degrees. Remember to mention your WES reference number on each of the photocopies and all sealed envelopes.

NewInde

Apr 22, 2015
hamidur said:
16+29+29+32= 106
Hi,

Could you please advise how to complete Education section in Express Entry. I have got my education assessed from WES. Do I need to fill all my qualifications with same ECA number (starting with graduation and then post graduation?

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Kindly help here, I am filling my express entry profile.
I have done B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from India. I have ECA done for same. Post that I started working.
What should I fill in "This is my current Study" clause in Education history part. Yes or No?
A bit confused here. Please suggest.

Kind Regards
Reet

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Which option should be selected in Provinces and Territories of interest?
All or any specific two three provinces only.

::) ::) ::) ::)

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
I have 5.5 years of IT experience. I have everything in place to create a profile i.e. ECA evacuation, IELTS score and employment reference letter from my previous companies. It might take some time (around 2-3 months ) for my current company to provide me reference letter. After excluding my present company's experience, I have 4.6 years of experience. From what I understand, as per CRS points system, 4-5 and 5-6 years experience have same points. So can I go ahead and create my profile with 4.6 years experience and edit my profile later on when I get the current company's reference letter?

Conclusion - 1. are we allowed to edit the profile once created?
2. will it make any difference if show my present company's experience?
3. is it the correct approach?

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
few more queries -

1. which option to choose while registering with mycic -

Sign in Partner or GCkey, which one to choose?

2. do we have any fees for profile creation (as 'Sign in Partner' option appears to ask for bank details)?

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VipsB said:
few more queries -

1. which option to choose while registering with mycic -

Sign in Partner or GCkey, which one to choose?

2. do we have any fees for profile creation (as 'Sign in Partner' option appears to ask for bank details)?
1. Continue to GCKey then Register for a new GCKey
2.No.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reet10 said:
Hi Seniors,

Which option should be selected in Provinces and Territories of interest?
All or any specific two three provinces only.

::) ::) ::) ::)
Whatever you want.No limitation.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reet10 said:
Hi Seniors,

Kindly help here, I am filling my express entry profile.
I have done B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from India. I have ECA done for same. Post that I started working.
What should I fill in "This is my current Study" clause in Education history part. Yes or No?
A bit confused here. Please suggest.

Kind Regards
Reet
If you are graduated then select NO and put your graduation date.

harrypabz

Feb 14, 2015
Hey guys. I am really confused here. I have one year of experience of working in India but my employer will not give me letter saying my roles and responsibilities. Should I enter that experience in my profile ? Will they ask about it later? What should I do?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
harrypabz said:
Hey guys. I am really confused here. I have one year of experience of working in India but my employer will not give me letter saying my roles and responsibilities. Should I enter that experience in my profile ? Will they ask about it later? What should I do?
can your supervisor/manager approve your job duties in an email ? If yes, then get it done and also get the letter/email from your HR that your company does not provide job duties on the letterhead.

Sab4

Apr 26, 2015
Express Entry

Hi i am currently in the Express entry pool, and my IELTS is going to expire in June. I would like to know if i do the IELTS exam again. How do i update the New results on my Profile. I've tried to check on the CIC profile there seems to be no option to update stuff.

marvngo

Feb 27, 2015
Hello guys. I applied under an noc dat has now been removed from the joblist. I already created my EE profile usind this noc. Is it possible to change my noc by creating a new EE profile so I can select an noc dat is in demand? Pls help me