+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
jasmine5245 said:
Is It mandatory to get CLB 7 in each Section for FSW?I got CLB 6.5 in writing and rest sections i got CLB 7...Do i qualify for express entry?
How did you get CLB 6.5 score? Are you referring to IELTS score?
Yes, CLB 7 is required for all IELTS modules (L-6, R-6, W-6, S-6) to qualify for FSW (express entry).

nijo

Mar 20, 2015
Hi All,

I am new to this forum hence I may ask some questions that you are tired of answering. Please bear with me :D. I want to apply for EE. I have two questions to ask:

1. How important or benificial is it for me to go through an agent/consultant.
2. Is it too late for me to start now. I still need to write my IELTS and apply to WES.

I am from India and a Graphic designer by profession with 3 years experience.

Thank you

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nijo said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum hence I may ask some questions that you are tired of answering. Please bear with me :D. I want to apply for EE. I have two questions to ask:

1. How important or benificial is it for me to go through an agent/consultant.
2. Is it too late for me to start now. I still need to write my IELTS and apply to WES.

I am from India and a Graphic designer by profession with 3 years experience.

Thank you
1) you dont need a agent.. its a very simple online form.. anyone can fill it...

2) its not too late.. infact with this system its never gonna b too late.. its not first come first serve.. rather its all based on your points.. so if u have higher points u can b selected in next draw.. and vice versa..

nijo

Mar 20, 2015
jassu2 said:
1) you dont need a agent.. its a very simple online form.. anyone can fill it...

2) its not too late.. infact with this system its never gonna b too late.. its not first come first serve.. rather its all based on your points.. so if u have higher points u can b selected in next draw.. and vice versa..

Thanks I feel more confident to apply now.. WISH ME LUCK !!

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nijo said:
Thanks I feel more confident to apply now.. WISH ME LUCK !!
good luk dude..
if u need any help just msg up somewhere on the forum.. someone will help u out..

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Spouse Accreditation

Good Evening All, :D

I have 2 simple questions

1- Is mandatory to have the spouse's accreditation the same way the main applicant get his or her degrees accredited.?? and if any one can pin point to link for the web page that clarify the information.

2-In case the applicant got the approval, what is the maximum time frame the applicant have to move permanently and live there after landing; the previous regulations was three years. And if anyone can pin point to link for the web page that clarify the information.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you wish to get extra points for spouse's education it must be assessed.
For FSW in the past I think you had to land within one year from the date of the medicals or expiry of passport, whichever was shorter.
I wonder if you are mixing up the requirements to keep PR status whereby you have to reside in Canada for a minimum period in a number of years. (Example 2 out of 5 years)

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
I am in Pakistan right now and want to immigrate to Canada

I have two questions
1. Can one apply for EE while he is on student's visa. If yes then what will happen if he got Invitation to Apply. Can he change his status from student to PR midway between his studies?

2. If I apply for EE right now (while I am in Pakistan and waiting for admission response from Canadian Universities) will it be difficult to get Student's Visa later? (I have heard that they do not give student visa to people who have shown their interest in settling in Canada, and EE profile is definitely showing interest in Canada)

p.s I am applying in FSW program with CRS point 364

Junkon

Dec 10, 2014
Hi all!

I am going to apply soon (waiting for my ECA report).
But I have some questions about proof of funds.

Have I got this right that I don't have to provide documents when I create EE profile and I would need them only if/when I would get ITA?

Can I use as a proof of funds the documents that I'm an owner of property, namely, real estate in my home country? (I've read this "documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.)" but it's seems quite unclear.

And last question. I am going to apply with a spouse. Is it necessary for all sum to be accumulated on my account, or I can provide bank reports from my and my spouse's accounts?

ray_dave

Oct 14, 2014
I had a query regarding completing my EE profile. I am currently working in Canada since one year. There is a section where it asks "do you have job offer"? Should I answer yes and mention I do not have LMIA (as I do not have one) or should I answer no. I am working on post graduate work permit.
Can the current employment be considered as Job offer?

Please someone guide me.

kazimgemini

Jun 19, 2013
jassu2 said:
good luk dude..
if u need any help just msg up somewhere on the forum.. someone will help u out..
Hi,

I would like to know that can I create profile on EE if I am waiting results from ECA?
Also, let me know that how would one create unique profile on EE?

Regards,
Kazim

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Pippin said:
If you wish to get extra points for spouse's education it must be assessed.
For FSW in the past I think you had to land within one year from the date of the medicals or expiry of passport, whichever was shorter.
I wonder if you are mixing up the requirements to keep PR status whereby you have to reside in Canada for a minimum period in a number of years. (Example 2 out of 5 years)
Thanks Pippin, for me to understand better the second question, would you please include your estimated time for the below and whether this will apply for the new Express system as well, and if you could guide me to the link, please?

For example:

Granted approval : 1/ January/ 2000
Requested for Medical : / /
Landed in Canada: / /
Gone back to his or her country: / /
Have to go back to Canada and stay till granted Citizenship: / /

Thank you . :)

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Hi guys a question. I have IELTS score of 6.5 overall CLB 6 (L-7 R-6.5 W-5.5 S-6.5).
I want to apply under CEC NOC B category. Will it accept when i create EE profile

First time when i created express entry profile it showed me ineligible.right now i am trying to create another profile as Points cutoff reached to 480 recently. Its better to submit now.

when i calculate using CRS tool. I got around 360 points.

Friends any help or somebody sitting around 300-400 points having same problem any reply please..

Any help those who had experience same problem.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Zumy Loly said:
Thanks Pippin, for me to understand better the second question, would you please include your estimated time for the below and whether this will apply for the new Express system as well, and if you could guide me to the link, please?

For example:

Granted approval : 1/ January/ 2000
Requested for Medical : / /
Landed in Canada: / /
Gone back to his or her country: / /
Have to go back to Canada and stay till granted Citizenship: / /

Thank you . :)
Have a look on the thread for Permanent Residency and you will find lots of topics. Then a google search for the official CIC wording. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/permanent-residency-obligations-b11.0/